This angers the europoor

Attached: amer.jpg (630x630, 80K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite.jpg (449x499, 59K)

Yeah and it's not going to happen again, because we now live in a Mexican colony.

NIGGER KIKE SQUAW PORCH MONKEY SOOTY CHONKY WETBACK SHIKSA CRACKER WHITENOSE DYKE JIGABOO LIMEY FROGEATER KAFFIR WOG DARKEY BEANER SPEARCHUCKER NIP SLOPE SLANT CUMSKIN REDNECK HAVE SEX YID SPADE CAMELJOCKEY BUGMAN DUNECOON OVEN DODGER CHRISTKILLER GOY SILICOON GRINGO TRANNY SAMBO HOT POCKET SPIC PALEFACE INCEL ABBIE SHYLOCK ROUNDEYE JUNGLE BUNNY PETER PETER FORESKIN EATER TACOHEAD SPOOK CURRYMUNCHER TOUCH OF THE TAR BRUSH MICK GOLLIWOG SWAMPGUINEA DAGO BOGTROTTER NIGLET CHEESEHEAD GAIJIN HONKY UNCLE TOM FAGGOT PICKANINNY Jow ForumsACK RAGHEAD TARBABY WHITEY NIGGER KIKE SQUAW PORCH MONKEY SOOTY CHONKY WETBACK SHIKSA CRACKER DYKE JIGABOO LIMEY FROGEATER KAFFIR WOG DARKEY BEANER SPEARCHUCKER NIP SLOPE SLANT CUMSKIN REDNECK HAVE SEX YID SPADE CAMELJOCKEY BUGMAN DUNECOON OVEN DODGER CHRISTKILLER GOY SILICOON GRINGO TRANNY SAMBO HOT POCKET SPIC PALEFACE ABBIE SHYLOCK INCEL JUNGLE BUNNY PETER PETER FORESKIN EATER TACOHEAD SPOOK CURRYMUNCHER TOUCH OF THE TAR BRUSH MICK GOLLIWOG SWAMPGUINEA DAGO BOGTROTTER NIGLET CHEESEHEAD GAIJIN HONKY UNCLE TOM FAGGOT PICKANINNY Jow ForumsACK RAGHEAD TARBABY WHITEY

why you gotta leave alaska out in the cold like that?

The funnier part is that Hawaii is left out and was the only place we got attacked in the war.

You won World Wars as if you started a marathon few miles from the end, nothing to be proud.
Weak D&C thread

It angers me to be honest.

Attached: 1562713120616.jpg (1200x927, 123K)

Also the Philippines sort of.

Alaska got attacked too. some shit in the Aluetians (idk how it’s spelled)

Never actually knew this.

It was Attu island.

I'm not entirely sure of the correct term but I think the Philippines were American "territory" up until the end of WW2.

>soviets do all the work
>attack germany in the back like a bitch
WE WON MURICA NUMBA 1!!!!

sorry we were busy fighting your relatives, genghis.

it took me til my last year of high school to read about it.
thanks, it’s been a while since i looked into it.

The Japs had an entire strike force land in Alaska, one of the only times the mainland has ever been "invaded". We were able to develop better planes after we recovered a crashed Zero from up there.

You were actually Europeans and whites
>unlike now, le 56% face, I mean 49% (now) :DDD

Attached: 1512766118425.jpg (750x726, 397K)

your relatives are drowning in the Mediterranean, Tyrone

They were referred to as a Commonwealth like Puerto Rico is.

whiter than you mohammad.

Attached: my foot.jpg (555x415, 29K)

REEEEE IM TRIGGERED NOW REEEEE

Shut up you filthy Walloon. You're the most ridiculous people in Europe.

Ah okay. Seems like a relatively forgotten theater of the war sadly. The allies captured there surely went through hell.

Yeah the whole death march thing. To be fair the Japanese didn't have food either and were dying left and right from disease.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: average american.jpg (359x375, 29K)

>Being Belgium
>Being a real country
Pick one