How do we end the White genocide?

Attached: 1555911837262.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzCwDJubvyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
khuleyd.blogspot.com/2014/07/russian-tourist-shot-dead-in-mombasa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: hello i am huwhite23.jpg (550x351, 66K)

why would you end it?

Accelerate it
When all whites die it'll end

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

End it? Are you kidding me?
How do you take the brakes off it - is more like it

>It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

>facism
best answer

What happen?

>It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Attached: (((replace me, so sorry))).jpg (1021x1277, 404K)

Attached: open in seperate tab.jpg (3510x1828, 1.26M)

easy .. nuke the anglo cockholder and there masters ... case close

Attached: charle.jpg (489x430, 36K)

your life must be worth living. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=FzCwDJubvyQ

Attached: genetic map.jpg (572x532, 51K)

kike

youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc

Attached: misdirection.png (564x633, 191K)

you just have to sink that traitors rats infested shit hole to the bottom with no survivors.. I mean its not like the Rothschild kok are not clean and there balls dry after more then ~200 years garggling on it

Attached: shit-hole.jpg (859x927, 434K)

edgy 12 year old post

Attached: london walk.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Fuck Jannies in every thread

Attached: goodbye.jpg (1200x835, 403K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. sd

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562876923.095.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Attached: xeno.jpg (640x920, 94K)

Please don't. You are loved. Talk to me if you need somebody, brother.

Instead of wasting bullets with yourself,try to go out with style.

Link, you tosser:
khuleyd.blogspot.com/2014/07/russian-tourist-shot-dead-in-mombasa.html

There should be a way to report images without links.

You want to stop a flood?
You have to deal with the people letting it in.

Attached: jews-mass-immigration.jpg (1000x1174, 365K)

Fpbp

This is a slide thread posted to induce bumps and push away the real threads discussing real topics such as twitter, the pedos, and iran. Do not reply.

Get rid of the governments which work as mercenaries for jews. Which is all western govts now pretty much.

Acceleratism.

If things continue as they are, the white race (and free civilization) will die out in a death of a thousand cuts. Only by accelerating the issue such that it upsets and offends enough white people will you open up a narrow window of opportunity in which, maybe, something can be done.

nuke Israel

regroup
reorganize
re-prioritize
repeat history

Attached: 1550846898217m.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

hueheuheuheuheuheuheuehuehuehuheuheuheu

Context?

Don’t do it user, it would be a waste of life. At least go in Minecraft Hunger games and eliminate some Steve skins first before doing /kill.

Lol with whites gone welfare would disappear and the North American continent would be empty of humanity in a year.

cultural enrichment

Russian woman shot dead.

>Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.
I think it's 45%

Attached: muh-terrorists-hurt-whites-muh-false-flags.jpg (472x1015, 161K)

51% of white men voted for trump and 52% of white women voted for Trump

it's very far from 63%

Side with China, India, Brazil, whatever. It’s your only hope.

Your own people are too blinded by their empathy and individuality to realize what’s going on. Hell, there are even still liberal whites in SA and that’s basically where all your countries are headed too in the long term.
Realistically any “race war” you might have would be unwinnable. Because as long as you still have liberal whites your problems will just keep coming back. Maybe not in the next generation but who’s to say after that? Your people grow soft, they start thinking with their hearts, and they proceed to import a million Africans only this time they get Jewish treatment because raciss granddaddy holocausted all the “original” Africans living in the country, and therefore I should let these poor starving creatures in to make up for my guilt (and also get more followers/attention on Instagram)

Therefore for the white race to survive and thrive you need to have soulless yet intelligent people running your countries and in power, to prevent you from doing dumb shit like what’s been done all the time. Jews fit that but they seem to want you gone so they aren’t an option, that leaves Chinese, who don’t really care about you as long as you pay tax and don’t be degenerate.

Attached: muh-vote-muh-democracy-muh-political-solution.jpg (437x777, 125K)

Attached: Responsible-Conservatives.png (1556x1008, 302K)