streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

love yourself.

Jesus was the son of god not a kike. Kikes killed Christ and said to let his death be on them and their ancestors.

jesus was a fucking jew. Get over it christcuck.

Fedora-tipping retards and Odin-hailing retards are virtually indistinguishable at this point.

why bother denying the obvious? All early christians were kikes. Jewsus was a kike. Christianity isn't european.

Attached: christfuckingkike.png (500x522, 101K)

Jesus told Jews they are serpents, liars, and Satanists straight to their face.
Have you done this op? How many Jews have you chastised in real life?

What is a Jew? Reprobate(bound for Hell)

Attached: image.png (350x236, 158K)

Love thyself.

kike.

Attached: christkikes destroyed.jpg (640x960, 135K)

>it’s another pagan larper thread

Attached: F6E6F5F1-1D30-4F2B-985B-4457847A53F7.png (677x664, 56K)

people forget that the kikes rejected Christ
since he broke their covenant Abraham made with god and made a new covenant, the covenant of Jesus
so the Jews are just salty since they were once the people of god but they just couldn't stop being the scum of humanity so god through Jesus took away their born connection with god and forced them to work for eternal life

Attached: lljbqoy.jpg (302x403, 14K)

i'm a med though and am pagan.

Christniggers ruined rome.

The incestuous tree religion you pretend to have was conquered by real whites before yours could invent the wheel. “Muh africa wuz peaceful” tier cope. Enjoy hell.

Attached: 7EC5E6F3-2CF9-4B71-B411-B561B2639F5F.png (1000x1000, 345K)

>enjoy a place that doesn't exist

ok jew worshiper

>Does God want to prevent Evil?
No because you have free will and God wishes you to have the ability to choose freely.

Attached: 1549034434550.jpg (242x255, 15K)

If you're right. I'd really like to see up you burn.

Attached: image.png (215x235, 37K)

God the truth absolutely destroys christcuck. Pulling direct quotes from the (((bible))) makes them seethe. We are going to need more rope

Consider this. Jews are the kings of the whopper lie. We all know this so why would their religion be any different? All the claims are whopper tier. Your ancestors before Christianity came in like Isis and destroyed most everything had beliefs and philosophies they had developed over the course of thousands of years. Go find out what they believed and strive to align yourself with them as much as you can possibly understand. Taking up a religion from a glorified tribe of desert gypsies makes no sense unless you yourself are a desert gypsy.

A jew is a glorified desert gypsy who also wrote the source material you hang your spiritual hat upon as you shit on your ancestors' beliefs and ways. There's no hell but I do hope you end up in a multicult heaven along with all your nigger grandchildren.

>not knowing the difference between Jews and kikes

Attached: a3w4et5r6.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Why split hairs user?

Rejecting Christ is literally the epitome of kikery. The reason they brutally murdered him was his calling out and criticism of their greed, hypocrisy, sxheming and usury. Get saved, stop being a filthy reprobate.

Only good blacks go to heaven. Niggers go to Hell.

>desert gypsies

It would help if you learned some real history. The destruction of the Temple paid for the building of the Flavian Theatre.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1077, 324K)

>facial "recreation" made by Israeli jews
epic

Real history? GTFO of here with that real Israelites are British HORSESHIT. Fuck you and all of your retarded copy pasta too! White men larping as Jews is the very definition of pathetic.

G

i cant wait to cleanse your ilk from this plane and send you where you belong you subservient edomite kike bitch lol DIES IRAE NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT

Attached: a0012.jpg (500x701, 121K)

>Worships the sun
>Worships the moon
>Worships characters from Marvel comics
Yep, those pagans sure do know their stuff.

Attached: 6124454395_fae28fe881_b.jpg (800x535, 163K)

Bro why you gotta be rude to Rich like that?

Attached: 1561897524191.png (999x1173, 1.05M)

yeah they dont though and that is what is funny larpagans dont realize YHWH is Zeus aka Jove / Jehovah and or Jupiter also Thor

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEIT

retards Yggdrasil is the Tree of Life (sefirot)

9 heavens
10 Sefirot 0 (Kether) and 9 Zodiac and universe

its even guarded by a being with a flaming sword IN BOTH RELIGIONs (NORSE / CHRISTIAN)

>Aurora Borealis

Also Odin Baldur
YHWH and Ye-Zeus

Attached: 20190616_121624.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

There's that Abrahamic bloodlust that Jehovah and his followers are so famous for. The Christian church has shot its wad its on its way out. There's no hell but I hope for your sake that there's a big nigger filled multicult heaven for you to enjoy for all eternity along with all your nigger grandchildren.

Kys kik- ! I’ve been found out!!

Better than larping as a filthy desert gypsy like you do.

>believing God has a race
>having such a poor understanding of what it is you're against

Its not all the same and you fucking know this. Universalist shits like you are worthless.

This is not what Jesus looks like.

People who came back from clinical death painted portrays of him.

Almost all of them painted the same person.

He looked like a Greek or Cypriot.

He looked a lot like one of my professors Dr. Solomos Solomou.

mad p*Gans

we defeated you

move on and stop larping

Attached: 1540198721815.png (720x960, 707K)

whatever you say memeflag

Attached: 6546453364.png (408x481, 384K)

This fag is a subversive cunt looking to confuse white people for his (((pay masters)))

Name the preacher who molested you, user. Set him out.

Indeed they are but they are no threat since they are all talk just like the rest of the passionless LGBTP members. Snarky and homo go together like OP and his dildo.

>kike calls thing a kike
>kike claims its a kike
>kike hates kikes
>im totally not a kike u guys

Let's concede for a second that Jesus was a modern Jew.
Let's also concede for a second that Satan wouldn't make the race that Jesus was born so hateable.
Let's still also concede that Jesus being a Jew is a reason to believe God doesn't exist.
>God lowered Himself to a man.
>"sounds reasonable"
>God lowered Himself all the way down to a Jewish man
>"preposterous!"

Imagine trying to figure out what Donald Trump looked like 2000 years from now and all you can do is dig up bodies from the area and try to render a 3D model. It would be a huge waste of time and money, just like this.

Pretty good rundown of christianity

Ah yeah Defending a paid kike shill like the submissive bitch you are

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Just doing unto them as they would do to me
also read revelation soft ass bitch we arent singing kumbayah and roasting mellos

>pic related

hmmm strange its almost as if........

10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

DEUS HOC VULT

AVE QUOD DIES IRAE

what are the Hermetic Pillars again?
Yes it is really
Zeus Thor Marduck Enki Jupiter Indra YHWH?
hmmmm just look and you will see its not hard just think bruh its called Gnosis

Attached: j0002.jpg (843x1200, 193K)

ITT: Strangers arguing with each other over a character from mythology.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

>another pagan posting an image full of strawmen

>worship a jew who died on a stick
Nailed to a cross*
>Bible advocates for race mixing
No, it doesn't. Race-mixing is no sin, but it's not promoted either.
>tells you to hate your family
That was a hyperbole to clarify how radical we need to be in giving God the first place in our life. And this isn't the only time He uses a hyperbole or this purpose.
>turn the other cheek
Not in every situation, but when someone wrongs us when it comes to this temporary life and as long as it doesn't go against other teachings of Jesus, then yes. It's the job of Christians to spread the gospel and to shine the Light of Christ into the world through a godly life, with the goal of bringing others to God. Returning good for evil leads people to repentance. Returning evil for evil will only escalate the situation and will hardly lead anyone to God.
>highest support of Israel per capita of religion
Any Christian who knows (((who))) leads the current state of Israel would not support it.
>killed millions of europeans during their various wars of religion
It is clearly stated in the NT that no murderer will enter into heaven, and that we are to love even our enemies. The crusades and inquisitions were done in the name of Christianity, but the perpetrators were no Christians. Calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you one. It doesn't matter what they profess or how much authority they seem to have; if their life doesn't line up with Jesus' teachings, then they aren't Christian.

Why would god send his son to primitive fucking Palestine? The Chinese were eons ahead of the semites so if the goal was to spread the message then that was a pretty shit move. He also wouldn’t have had to be circumcised which is also kinda weird, the Virgin Mary allowed her god son to be mutilated? Makes no sense guys I’m sorry. God is real though, he’s just not one of the abrahamic ones.

whats the difference? between all these gods can you tell me?

Attached: q0001.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

Kys kike

spbp

Only one of them has foretold the future.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 70K)

>problem of evil
*yawn*

niggers are not even humans

let's just recognize that you both believe in things that do not exist?

>we are to love even our enemies

kill yourself, cuckstian

>lucky guess
Kys kike.

I hope you'll come to the truth some day. Good night, user!

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Attached: 10283.jpg (2046x2429, 1.56M)

>yes iam atheist how did you know

Attached: 1556476684287.jpg (720x960, 153K)

Kikes hate jesus. your argument is invalid.

Attached: whathasbeenseen.jpg (236x217, 11K)

Jesus was a Jew and the Jews hate Jesus are obviously both possible at the same time.

At a abrahamic scale ? dude pissed them off so bad he got a religion out of this act of 'rebellion' .

>Jesus was Jewish
He was the opposite of a Jew you dolt.

Sage

I'd heard once before that once you see a face it is tied to your memory and you are capable of seeing it during a dream. Very few faces have terrified me in this way. This image, however, is part of that collection of horrors.

Attached: james-holmes.jpg (600x796, 165K)