The white race will definitely disappear, it´s just a matter of time. What are you willing to do against that?

The white race will definitely disappear, it´s just a matter of time. What are you willing to do against that?

Attached: brenton-tarrant.jpg (320x330, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/harrisonh/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1553153192916.jpg (433x475, 52K)

why would i do anything? it's natural selection.

OP here, I would give my life or I would go to Jail forever.

retard

Attached: schizo poster.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

>What are you willing to do against that?
Play the fiddle.
(aka my penis)

Attached: 02542540.jpg (851x698, 165K)

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

no different than an african

Sounds good.
Would have been better if you drop the memeflag tho.

So you would spit on all your ancestors? Spit on everything they did?

I hate to your parades, sweaty, but some day the sun is gonna go super nova and explode

what do you speak with hyperbole?

If you believe this shit you are completely retarded. Shizophrenia alert.

This is a slide thread posted to keep us discussing what is actually happening right now with twitter, the pedos, and iran. Do not reply.

Mudslim located

Show flag

>What are you willing to do against that?

What ever it takes to secure a future for our people.

Attached: B28E4187-957B-4128-9FD4-1536A2B7F848.jpg (698x1024, 87K)

>says the israeli hiding behind the memeflag
Take it off for one solitary post or you stinky.

>Show flag

Show flag

>twitter, the pedos, and iran.
Who gives a shit. None of that matters. The continued survival of the whites peoples does matter.

Apparently everyone that doesn´t comfort your shizophrenia is a Israeli.

Spam Jow Forums saying, have more WHITE babies.

Your daily Tarrant threads are very obvious, memeflag

Attached: 1525331940895.png (412x425, 284K)

If you think some pedophile cunts and some stupid brown idiots matter more than the survival and upkeep of the white race, then you are some kind of brainwashed piece of shit.

Was that so hard, sweetie?

I don't believe in violence

It is horrible, when we fuck, we use a fucking condom, and if we dont we have an average of 1-2 kids, maybe 3, or we just got a dog and dont even have kids. Meanwhile all shitskins use their women as breeding machines, some cunts even having more than 1 wife, making them a baby factory. They have no right to get their filthy religion or attitude in any other country than their own.

No, now what are you going to do with that information? Big fucking deal I guess.

Even the fucking refugee container homes have a high birthrate, what the fuck is this, how long does it take until all of the world is flooded with undercover terrorist, ticking timebombs.

bitchute.com/channel/harrisonh/

lmao what an ugly fuck

Let Israel die alone against Iran.

Does the appearance matter if you´re going to die or go to Jail forever anyways?

Dedicate my life to science to hopefully be able to have a white only mars

I don't give a fuck. It will be the greatest irony of all time. The whites disappear and all the niggers are going to throw everything we achieved away. It is just going to be Africa 2.0.

I just want to see how those niggers/sandniggers fighting each other for food and water.

It will be the final but ironic proof that whites are superior.

We have always been a global minority. We still dominate every time we clash with any other subspecies of human. We're civilized, intelligent, and innovative. We'll be fine in the end.

laugh. the white race are nothing but betrayers of their own & warmongers. the world will be better off

Attached: 1552796414557.gif (480x270, 414K)

I'll probably continue not bumping this thread

good point

I'll kidnap some whites and hide them in my sex dungeon

The Generation Zyklon killed me lmao

No it isn't moron