This shithole was supposed to be a nazi paradise but it became a hotbed for far leftists and stalinists

This shithole was supposed to be a nazi paradise but it became a hotbed for far leftists and stalinists.

Attached: 1553772301746m.jpg (1024x849, 78K)

True,
now pls leave

stalin was okay. we allied with him for a reason during wwii.

Fuck Jannies

lmao that girl looks like my sister

Whatever I just come here to piss off nazis and communists because they are both megafaggots. I hate everyone who wants more government, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

and that's a good thing

imagine not saging this

Nah, Stalin was a big ol' cumslurping faggot (like all low IQ communists).
Don't forget to sage, boys.

So you like being a slave to Jews? Interesting...

fuck you

gooks like this look like orangutans

There are no Asians in Finland but there are a lot of niggers.

Attached: 1561909417451.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

No, you think it did because there's shills everywhere trying to slide shit and faggoys like you see it as an opportunity to push your fucking commie shit. Be gone.

A thread died for this.

Attached: 1506468713600.jpg (512x512, 28K)

Most of you will have to die for this. I'm sorry in advance.

Attached: image0024.jpg (824x1024, 115K)

>wanting to be left alone = being a Jew
Good lord the jews really don't pay rent for the time they spend in your head do they?

We left half a decade ago, this is Reddit youre talking to, and TRS.

Attached: spencer-bolshevik2.jpg (856x1018, 121K)

Go to 4+4 chan and enjoy being banned for shit posting.

No..we fought the wrong enemy now communism spread accross the planet...if you can’t see that you should kys

Because communism was strong and nazism was weak. After Stalingrad you had no choice idiot. Soviet union will rule the planet.

it started as libertarian place ... so no...

Holy fucking shit retard...

Stalin will be avenged. He will rule the planet you dumb maggot.

Attached: rw3sb1kf9x911.jpg (1024x723, 85K)

libertarians are just leftists with autism

Third-positionism/race-aware economic leftism has always been somewhat popular on Jow Forums. The problem with modern "communists" is that they have become open-borders lunatics. The only possible outcome of that is some kind of extremely stratified neoliberalized third-world economic structure. You can't implement communism with a population like that. You need the high-IQ East Germans or something to be able to implement and manage those kinds of complex systems.

yeah no shit. where else do you think those unfunny losers get all their jokes. just a little fyi to any lefties here, repeating jokes you saw on Jow Forums and sucking off niggers for good boy points isnt a good look

>t. helpless s 0 y boy who will die in the first 36 hours of a civil conflict

Kek. Can't fucking wait to see piles of you dumb faggots piled in blood-filled gutters.