What kind of clown world is this? The Supreme Court has ruled its illegal to ask about citizenship on a census...

What kind of clown world is this? The Supreme Court has ruled its illegal to ask about citizenship on a census? Its insane.

Things are accelerating so quickly. By the next mid-terms...hell maybe by next election, I fully expect the Supreme Court will rule illegals have a right to vote.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-162545_Brave.jpg (1440x2313, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/18-966
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Supreme Court
Pic related.

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate (18% jewish, 1,300% over-representation)

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House (8% jewish, 600% over-representation)

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: scotus.jpg (1013x395, 106K)

Does it really matter if someone is a citizen or not? They live here right? So the statistics should show the total number of people not what country they belong to. It's not that big of a deal.

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (1000x564, 219K)

What's it going to take for people to assemble in D.C. and say enough of this shit? My guess is nothing. Economy is too good for people to care.

Attached: F352C8F5-4928-44AF-8001-3EF243794C38.png (750x1334, 979K)

Considering that the U.S. has a large population of illegals, with people saying numbers from at least 11 million to 22 million it being asked in the census is exactly what the census is for, gathering information on people in the country

>The Supreme Court has ruled its illegal to ask about citizenship on a census?
No, they made an argument about the procedure to which only Clarence Thomas got it right: the majority opinion was judicial overreach.

The supreme Court is the cancer of every country. Doesn't matter how good your president is, he won't be able to do anything because of the supreme Court.

>11 to 22 million
It’s over 30 million people
>does it matter
Yes. Why should illegal aliens, who are committing felonious acts by their very presence, be afforded representation when they aren’t even supposed to be here?

A census isn't just a headcount. It is for collecting all sorts of demographic information. How many people in your country are citizens and how many arent is one of the most basic questions you could ask.

Traitors will be killed first

it's about more than that. the census numbers determine how many house seats are apportioned. so places like california are riding high on illegal aliens inflating their population.

>It’s over 30 million people
That's what I mean, numbers are just thrown around because no one knows, which is why it being a census question is needed, although in reality people will just lie on the census or not participate

Responses to the census can’t be used against you, and they are sealed for 72 years. However, most don’t know that so your point about lying is well taken. We probably wouldn’t get decent results anyway.

Lou Dobbs was saying it was 11 million in 2004! An average of over 100,000 KNOWN have come across the border since then. They don't want to ask because they don't want us to know the real number.

100,000 known a month I should say

I know that census information can't be used against you and is sealed, in Australia the data is sealed for 100 years, but the Democrats will tell illegals all kinds of lies and use fear mongering saying that if you answer truthfully you will be deported

They didn't rule about whether the question was unconstitutional (it was used on every census until 2010), but just asked a lower court to define its terms more and sent it back to them.

Yeah, Roberts is a traitor, but still.

i'm not sure what the basis was for the court decision, but the logic that you would end up with a horribly skewed undercount is pretty straightforward. but dont count on trumpcucks to understand anything about data or facts.

if accurate, ~10% of the country is illegals
>and that's a good thing

I want to ask America anons a question - what if a migrant will just lie about having a citizenship? The question is just a question, there is no punishment attached to it or checking procedures to make sure the answer is correct. So why even bother with this question if this will produce innacurate results and tainted data-set?

Attached: 1375660454884.jpg (713x700, 518K)

Don't you Americans not have guns? Howcome you never use them when it really matters. Like defending against tyranny and killing traitors?

b8

Attached: 1474023353981.png (624x628, 81K)

10% is conservative. I'd say easily 50-75 million are illegals or people who overstayed visas. And the only way that would be a good thing is if we get into a major world war with china and iran and use them for cannon fodder.

This desu.

The link below originally was published in 2010. These anti-American lugenpresse propaganda experts updated it to "2015" a few years ago.

They don't want the general public to realize just how bad the illegal alien infestation in America is.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

>or not participate
This is fine too.
The one's who wouldn't participate are leftists so I don't want them counted.
That's just a good as saying NO to citizenship question.
Fewer leftists counted - fewer leftists representatives.

They're not "migrants," Vlad.

A "migrant" is a newspeak word used by the anti-American lying mass media to invoke white guilt and sympathy for these ILLEGAL ALIENS.

They are not "immigrants" as well. That is another dirty lying trick the anti-American mass media uses to ruse the general public.

An "immigrant" is you, Vlad. You come to America legally and you use whatever skill set you have (computer coder?) to better the American society.

An illegal alien serves nothing more than free votes for democrats and cheap labor for republican factory owners.

America is doomed to turn into a 3rd world shit hole in ~30 years from now thanks to the government and the anti-American lugenpresse.

LOL

This doesn't answer my question.

This Supreme Court decision was so mind bogglingly retarded. Justice Thomas rips it apart.

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/18-966
>In March 2018, the Secretary of Commerce exercised his broad discretion over the administration of the decennial census to resume a nearly unbroken practice of asking a question relating to citizenship. Our only role in this case is to decide whether the Secretary complied with the law and gave a reasoned explanation for his decision. The Court correctly answers these questions in the affirmative. Ante, at 11–23. That ought to end our inquiry.

>The Court, however, goes further. For the first time ever, the Court invalidates an agency action solely because it questions the sincerity of the agency’s otherwise adequate rationale. Echoing the din of suspicion and distrust that seems to typify modern discourse, the Court declares the Secretary’s memorandum “pretextual” because, “viewing the evidence as a whole,” his explanation that including a citizenship question on the census would help enforce the Voting Rights Act (VRA) “seems to have been contrived.” Ante, at 23, 26, 28. The Court does not hold that the Secretary merely had additional, unstated reasons for reinstating the citizenship question. Rather, it holds that the Secretary’s stated rationale did not factor at all into his decision.

>Does it really matter if someone is a citizen or not?

Are you this mentally fucking retarded? Was your mother a literal crack whore and sucked cock and smoked rock while she was pregnant with you?

You do realize that when an illegal alien female breeder steps onto America soil and shits out an anchor baby, it's now considered a legal US citizen due to a loophole these anti-American traitor politicians refuse to close.

The American tax payer has to foot the bill as these anti-American traitor politicians give the illegals free health care, money, social services, and education for their little bastard offspring.

Eventually, the illegal alien kid goes to college (if it has half a brain inside its head) and then gets a degree.

Due to the racist anti-white "diversity" horseshit in America....Jose now gets priority over a deserving American citizen whose parents didn't illegally come here.

The illegals also clog up the healthcare system, cause rents to increase exponentially due to increase demand vs. little supply, and they are just low fucking class overall.

There is a reason for immigration quotas, you shit-for-fucking-brains mental retard.

>Phoneposting
Go back.

I ignored your question because you were using newspeak and I wanted to correct you so that you don't look the fool amongst intelligent individuals.

That's all.

Just looking out for your best interests, friendo.

Last time I will criticize trump I’m just tired of beating the same drum.
Didn’t declassify fisa because foreign governments asked him not to. Fuck his base.
Didn’t keep his deportation deadline because he really just wanted to make a cuck immigration deal,which didn’t even happen. Fuck his base.
Refuses to lock her up using his intelligence network because he’s scared of her or comped. Fuck his base.
And on and on.

Attached: EC05AD4E-E1FE-4BA7-A00E-CA9D445D9D8D.jpg (481x600, 53K)

>Last time I will criticize trump
starting of with a lie

We will also need factory workers since we probably can't expect women to step up like they did in ww2

Nigga be patient. Government always goes slow

14th amendment gives illegals the right to vote

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States .... nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws"

Anyone within the US gets equal protection, privileges, and immunities as citizens.

LMAO. Rothschilds cucked you faggots hard back in the 1860s. Stupid fucking goyim, just stay bent over and keep 'em spread.

>>undercount
>>by not including non-citizens

um excuse me can i vote in uk election plz?

it would literally just give us an idea on how many legal vs non-legal citizens we have. i'm not exactly sure why our representatives should be based on non-ctizen counts.

>>citizens
meant people fuck i need to deprogram

This....I mean THIS!

Don't even bother arguing with these faggots. Their entire talking points about "innacurate results" and "improper funding distribution" are entirely designed to frame the argument in a way that makes their residency legitimate.

sotomayor is part kike

Yes but these shills use propaganda and it's up to the American Patriots such as myself to dispel their lies, half truths, and fallacies in case any normal people are reading this thread.

key word there: CITIZENS
illegal aliens are NOT CITIZENS, only people given the same right to legal protections that citizens have

Keep your fucking mouth shut!...Be a shame if something were to happen...

equal protection clause says ANY person, not just citizens

stay cucked stupid goy bitch boi

Open border cuck you are, get out.

>can't deal with facts
KEK KEK KEK

ahahaha, your dog like training and NPC reflexes are pathetic, you goyim really are just pathetic fucking subhuman cattle

>I fully expect the Supreme Court will rule illegals have a right to vote.

If this shit happens there better be a tax strike. Why the fuck would I keep paying taxes if non-citizens can vote?

Democrats would literally do the opposite. The reason they've railed against the question so heavily is that if illegals see the question and decide not to respond, it'll end up undercounting the population in democrat strong illegal states, and they'll lose seats in congress/electors.

What about tourists, should they fill out the census too?

hmm my trips say otherwise
I'll say it again, open border cuck you are, get out.

You’ve got to be one of the most retarded people on Jow Forums, and that’s saying something.

Showing your true colors? Cool it with the anti-whitism. What is a goyim? Is that what you call your father?

guess what dumb goyim?

nothing you can do about it. hows that record level of immigration rustling your feathers last few years?

ahahahahahaha. stay cucked you dumb cows

It's fine if all you want to do is live in a giant Mexico and enjoy corrupt police forces who might as well be highwaymen.

>Haha get it you're all cattle!
Ok schizoid. Indians worship cows btw.

>The Supreme Court has ruled its illegal to ask about citizenship on a census?
No it did not. It agreed with a lower court that the reason for the question being added as articulated by the DOC was not satisfactory.

Regardless the courts are wrong. The citizenship question was on the ballot in 2000. Is that to say the previoud 100s of years have been illegal? Baloney. This is purely to make sure the democrats win 2020 or at least keep their house majority illegally.

Trump can add it through an executive order.

that's not what it says faggit

Wouldn’t be a genius move if the government made another census like thing that asks the citizen question though?

Subtract the people that answer the 2nd “census” from those that answer the 1st and you have your illegal immigration number.

This is actually a great move Trump could do to get the #s without having to go through this retarded census battle in the courts.

>economy is too good
False. Distractions are too plentiful and easily available

Good he should. Heavens may fall let justice be done.

Demoncrats would probly "boycott" the second census to conspire with the enemies of this nation

Its unreal

TRUMP KEKS OUT AGAIN

Big surprise.

So when are those ICE raids happening?

The question is obviously fine. The Supreme Court only took issue with the administration's reason for including the question

Which is even more bizarre what was their reason besides we'd like to know? Why even give a reason.

The Administrative Procedure Act

I agree that the question itself if pointless since anyone with half a brain wouldn't admit to being illegal. I think this is just political posturing. It's exposing, even further, how ridiculous the left has become.

incompetent little dick trump can't get anything done
as always

>when are the ICE raids
2 weeks from more than 2 weeks ago

>anyone with half a brain wouldn't admit to being illegal.
There are many people in the country legally who aren't citizens.
green cards, H1B visa, etc.
I would expect them to answer truthfully.

>So why even bother with this question if this will produce innacurate results and tainted data-set?
It's more of an "in you face" thing from ZOG. Trump has flip-flopped so many times I'm dizzy.

Because they are all talk. Democrats get beat up like the pussies they are while republicans "don't want to get in trouble". It's why no one really votes anymore. They see it as the joke it is.

>So when are those ICE raids happening?
ABC News just said this coming Sunday.

Yes but I think that's completely different from admitting to being completely illegal. I don't see the advantage to someone with some sort of legal paperwork lying about it. I would very much like for the census to get the best numbers possible on all these categories, legal paperwork or not. But this just seems like one of those political issues that distracts people from far more pressing issues while also exposing the absolute retardation of the left.

>ICE raids

Attached: July 14th.png (734x449, 127K)

Trumpo is a jew

This is the only thing that makes sense. People are in denial. The Epstein thing is going to be used against goys only, watch. The Jews will present themselves as saviors. Barr is a kike too.

Information on illegals is gather in other ways, even by the census bureau itself.
This is one particular decennial census.

So what was wrong with their reason? We want to know because we want to know who is a citizen.

Trust Sessions

Clown world is all fun and games but this is the deep state protecting its own interests.

Around 300 to 320 million Americans are illegally occupying lower Canada. We have to secure the Canada-Mexico border