Be European immigrant

>Be European immigrant
>live in one of the most multikulti cities in the UK
>every day I witness white Britons on spice, Africans harassing white women in the streets and endless Burka-clad women walking around with 3+ kids

What in the absolute fuck. The memes are 100% true. I know this thread is made endlessly but it really is evident. When will it end lads

Attached: 1557441877016.png (825x1016, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU
projects.andrewwhitby.com/uk-ethnicity-map/
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not that bad because at least they aren't speaking German.

>Thancc god we saved europe from the nazis

You in Birmingham lad?

I feel blessed being born and currently living in Boston where we don't have to deal with that shit. The niggers from Dorchester, Mattapan and Roxbury stick to their own clubs and bars and the niggers that do roll downtown are either homeless or there for work. And I really can't complain about my hue neighbors in Eastie, as they've stopped a few niggers from breaking into my car and watch my condo when on vacation. What you are describing user is similar to parts of NYC.

Ahh good old Birmingham

Fpbp

Also I think they would have been speaking Russian. Once Hitler fucked up Barbarossa there was 0 way for him to win the war.

I wish americans couldn't post

I don't know why them 3rd worlders still come to UK. They'd be better off staying where they are or storming Pakistan.

My family lived in one of the towns in Birmingham for 300 years.
It's now 90% non-white.
We fled before it got really bad, and before I was born.
We had to go back there for something, I forget what, and there was nothing recognizable left for my Grandfather.
The people, the culture, the architecture.
Nothing remains.
Britain amongst the ruins.

Attached: Tommy standing at Grave.jpg (724x724, 78K)

hello fren

Attached: 1557167403859.jpg (793x786, 54K)

When someone says enough is enoug and executes thresea May in her sleep. A shot heard around the pedo Robber baron globe.

haha imagine watching your people and culture dissapear before your eyes and theres nothing you can do it about it haha

diversity is our strength, bigot.

Someone should do something, in a completely theoretical scenario, in self defense... in minecraft.

Attached: Britain.jpg (2048x1303, 1.36M)

No need to imagine

The last remnants are in the countryside and some small towns too out of the way, or too expensive to be ruined. Yet.

Attached: _dsc4133.jpg (1260x580, 173K)

It won't end.

Within just 9 years half of all the youth will be invaders. Around the same the British will also control of their own state to the ghouls;

youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU

I don't think you or anyone here really understands, we are living in the middle of one of the fastest and most total collapses in history and the only thing prolong it up is the mother of all fiat bubbles . Get out while you still can or tribe up right now. The ones saying nothing is wrong are the ones still living in 90%+ native areas. They are kulaks waiting for slaughter. Get out before the way is shut.

Drums, drums in the deep.

They are coming.

Attached: 2030 50% of Children are Ghouls.jpg (217x1024, 73K)

You're retarded my man

Based conqueror

Attached: Based Unapologetic Third World Conquest (2% drop per annum!).png (720x966, 229K)

Attached: wtfamilookingat.png (500x500, 407K)

are you ready for total european civil war? i stroll past city center every other week and now. it is then i realize how brutal its going to be if every building is going to be occupied or contested by different factions. it will be like battles of raqqa and mosul but even a bigger scale. absolute carnage. what a time to be alive

Attached: 1522475290391.jpg (1371x1080, 194K)

There will be no civil war.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

>Get out while you still can or tribe up right now.

Jow Forums's useful idiocy doesn't make street user propaganda. Doesn't look for wealth or polygamy (both needed)... if ever do something NEVER TELL ANYONE

Hate it when boomers say that to me when I talk about WWII to them.

Attached: shut the fuck up BOOMER.jpg (474x248, 26K)

UK was my final red pill, I tried to explain to my friends the dangers of unchecked borders but then muh racism etc.
I feel like I'm the man that came back from the future heralding bad news no one's wanna listen, such is life after the redpill

>tfw ywn drive a Challenger II MBT through the local Waterstone's in Shrewsbury

why even live lads?

Attached: 1556672672041.png (750x500, 538K)

I'm certain it's not as bad as you are making out.

you have no fucking idea how bad it is. this country is dead.

Not as bad as here, I guarantee it.

You'd be suprised, I sure was

reading this makes me want to do something about it though

it's making me angry and it makes me want to do something violent

Attached: Luciferians.png (786x1188, 1.75M)

You should absolutely go on a rampage in minecraft

Consider the following
projects.andrewwhitby.com/uk-ethnicity-map/

soon brother, soon.

Attached: ds.jpg (1014x606, 29K)

small heath sparkbrook and sparkhill all used to be good irish areas
look at them now
t. mutt

user you're right the UK has changed beyond recognition in some parts. But, it doesn't mean 'Britishness' is dead. I implore you if you are interested, to find common ground with disparate groups and community leaders, to solve common problems and overcome distrust, prejudice and be open to each other's values.

Ultimately, people are just people, they want to lead good healthy happy prosperous lives.

>find ways to increase community cohesion
>meet with muslims, Sikhs and other community groups discuss common problems
>find ways to work together to help each other
>Help the homeless initiatives
>litter picking initiatives
>cross-community charitable events
>cross-community neighbourhood watches.
>work with faith groups to create youth groups, to prevent antisocial behaviour
>breakfast mornings local chamber of commerce to help local businesses.
>Help remove graffiti and community projects to keep the area lookout by good.

There's lots that can be done.
We need the 'big society' of Cameron to drive the UK forward together, to break down issues and overcome challenges fractured communities. It's not easy, but it must done.

If the UK does this we will be the strongest in Europe. I do get it, most people just want to get on with their affairs and haven't got time for this; but if you're already a member of another group find out how you can reach out and engage with other community members.

I used to help run emergency preparadness' courses for cross community groups. If I was there this is what I'd be doing. Sadly I have no interest in returning to the UK because the State fucked me. I still love Queen and country though.

I feel absolute uncertainty and angst about the future.

Attached: fml.jpg (412x231, 17K)

tfw living in Tipton

Attached: 1560951200487.png (848x302, 383K)

Calm down Steve.
Finish off those chocolate digestives and put the kettle on.

In order to GB be great again it must kick out all non Europeans. Talking with Muslims? You are insane

Brits don’t loose hope. Arm yourself (buy weapons on tor black market), organize with like minded people, infiltrate government organizations for ex. Join Police force and wait. Be patient

You cannot let the Jews turn you into mutts and mix you up. With Gods help we will win this struggle and Jewish parasites will pay

How can I be prepared when the race war comes? I'm already trying to get myself into physical shape by doing MMA&Boxing.

STFU ÇUÇK

HIS ANGER IS PERFECTLY NORMAL

FUCK YOUR CIV NATIONALISM FAGGGOT

Go have a fight, taste raw adrenaline and experience pain.

Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

I thought the ricans where the real problem ?

Plymouth here, pretty fuckin homogeneous though there are a few gypsies and elements of multiculturalism. I've been in some cesspits in the last few years, but in Devon strangers still greet you and wish you a good day as you pass with your dog.

You are an extremist Sir and dangerous to yourself and others.
Violence is not the default and certainly not the British way, except in times of last resort.
Everyone living under the British realm deserves freedom, respect and a fair crack at life.

Move to whatever part UK wherever guns are available (or I heard in Europe, UK included, people from Balkans smuggle a lot of guns, not sure if you can still buy guns on TOR like Krzysztof suggested here, aren't most Euro TOR markets down these days?) and get some.

THIS AND ELDERS WHO IGNORE THIS PROBLEM ARE WORTHLESS RACA NOT FIT FOR THE POSITION

Luckily I dont have any of them hopefully by the time they reach rural Britain they would have inbred so much that they grow gils and will need to live in the ocean as sea people.

I'm British, he's British.
You're some Polak, that'll need us if the Germans invade again.
Leave us to our own affairs.
Keep your nonsense to yourself.

Its the same shit in rural Texas, I hate the useless and traitors among our own most of all

i feel you user, have to regularly visit london now, havent been there for a good few years before that. half the population is muslims, rest are niggers. Feels third world.

This avin it out on the cobbles is the best thing you can do.

all political will is force backed by potential violence. you, sir, are a brainlett
>fair crack at life
literal buzzword. quantify a "good life". most people here would say it's a nationalists life, fascist doctrine. everywhere else people believe in different standards of what a fair crack at life is

you are stupid.

Attached: 1561836583802.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Quite frankly, if Russia just laid down during WW2 we would all be speaking German, none of this would be happening, and most things would be much better for everyone except for the Russians who would be dead......

All political force is backed by the law, not violence.

How about them dying off and turning into nigger country. Dont know why theres so many cucks "defending" western eu while they considered us subhuman not so long ago and some of them still do. Typical pollack first to fight for others to be fucked by them in favour

Attached: asian_1551740959892.webm (720x960, 2.94M)

all of western europe, north america and australia are cesspits that's why I'm heading to Belarus where I will never see another mohammedan

"Bruv I fuckin love mooslims why aren't you guy's happy? Bruv you're all too 'radical'." Shut the fuck up you're not British if you enjoy seeing your own country become the middle east. YOU PROMOTE THE DEMISE OF THE UK.

just say youre eastern european

Nah mate, non cunts remember the polish pilots in the RAF from WW2 and you’re right when it comes to a boil people will be massacring each other I don’t know how anybody can think any differently, just look at the history of the world, it’s in our nature, even Brits

>nationalist's life, fascist doctrine
Which is what exactly?
Removing Jews from all aspects of public life and employment and sending them to live in Ghettos?
Killing those born disabled?
There was still violent crime in London when everyone down the frog and toad of the East End was English? It doesn't confer an innate ability to produce a Utopian society when everyone is of the same hue.

Memeflaggots get the rope.
Inciting and shit stirring.
The truth is the right has more in common with muslims, sikhs and other groups then it does against.
I think this terrifies some people.

the sad irony is they will see for themselves and understand only when it will be too late, I'm starting to see this too with the older ones.

>white Britons on spice
o kurwa

not all. the fact the aforementioned groups want whites gone, is a pretty big dividing actor, far bigger than how pol/tards/ feel about trannies

WW3 would be a few decades after, massive nuclear exchange between USA and Greater Deutsches Reich. Only cockroaches would be left. Actual ones

FUCK MATE sorry I completely forgot I made this thread and went to cook dinner. But nah not Brum bit more Norf

what is the paw backed by you literal baby brain

>Removing Jews from all aspects of public life and employment and sending them to live in Ghettos?
we can get in to a historical argument if you wish but thats antithetical to the point at hand, the point being, you are a dumb dumb. where do you house illegal migrants before being deported. detainment camps. people even argue that prisons are unjust, its where you draw the line.and you draw lines in sand while dribbling on you autism awareness t-shirt.
>Killing those born disabled?
abortion kills them before birth but i assume you have no issues with that. and i personally believe that if someone were to live infirmed and inept with barely any facilities is far more cruel and unjust. but i can see this is a personal issue because you would certainly be one of those euthanized
>There was still violent crime in London when everyone down the frog and toad of the East End was English?
far less violence and less murder per capita if you compare similar times. not going to claim the roman era was less violent because they were more white because thats retarded. and i am adept at spotting retards, im replying to one. i may look for stats and sources to show you, i may not. it depends on how much you boggle me with your senile claims
>It doesn't confer an innate ability to produce a Utopian society when everyone is of the same hue.
in a lot of cases, the whiter, the safer. violence will still permeate any society. utopianism is stupid and i dont agitate for it but continuity of a nation depends on its stock. change the people, change the society. often for the worse. but you would thrive i such a society where your 80 iq would be more that double the amoeboid tier average

again
you are stupid

Attached: 1549247004081.jpg (610x545, 27K)

>law
oopsie

Attached: 1561517594448.jpg (272x272, 83K)

York here when I'm not abroad. Nicest place in the UK, shame leeds has a muslim hive and manchester is a warzone

You're seeing the beginning of the end, my son. Soon we rise.

WORCESTERISTAN WORCESTERISTAN!

So you're in Manchester

Is that bridgnorth mate?

Yes you got it, this place is a hell hole.

Mate I LOVE Shrewsbury, best town in England!

This post is tangible HOI4 autism

I knew it when you mentioned spice, was thorn a bit between Liverpool and Manchester, both shitholes

The old people are nice sure, but the teenagers are disgusting. And you cant help but notice all the disgusting people when downtown. Plympton has treated me well not including the youngins

listen to the britanon.

Whatever you do DON'T go murder journos or politicians DON'T do it

Doesn't matter. The Anglos (US+Canada+UK) would annihilate Germany even without Russia joining in.

Go kill a few shitskins.

Make sure they actually die, have a manifesto. Red pill your own countrymen

There ain't gonna be no goddamned race war

Your governments won't allow it.

You have to take the fight yourself. Put a mosque on fire, open fire on a refugee camp. Run over niggers, use the same tactics they use

It’s the British royal family who let this happen. Complete imbeciles. They could have kicked out the jews at any time prior to WW2, but instead they allowed the Rothschilds to run roughshod. Make no mistake, it was the Rothschilds behind the worst excesses of the industrial revolution. They instigated WWI and WWII. Now they’re trying to genocide whites in their homelands.

The royal family are complete traitors who deserve to be hung for their absolute treason against the British people. We fought two world wars so we could be genocided by our own governments through mass immigration.

Why did they let this happen? They were given every warning. Told repeatedly what the consequences of their actions would be. Many prominent British intellectuals and politicians (Anthony Ludovici, Archibald Maule Ramsey, Lord Halifax, Oswald Mosley, etc.) wrote countless books warning about the disproportionate Jewish control and influence, as well as their long history of subversion. But the royal family did NOTHING. NOTHING.

Why? How could they remain ignorant about something so obvious among anyone with even a basic knowledge of history or finance?

It boggles the mind

Crash the entire economy into the ground.

Attached: CC9FC4E8-B5AA-4F3B-B89D-E63A31D53114.png (499x564, 346K)

I think the Muslims and Jews intend to just convert and outbreed is. There won’t be any great Revolution. Just a gradual suffocation of european values and culture. Honestly I wish we could just nuke ourselves at this point.

Not even in America can you mention Rothschilds without the ADL screaming you're a nazi.

Ben Garrison just got recently dis-invited from the White House over it. There is no free place on Earth to tell the truth about these dirty kikes. They control every part of (((western society)))

Attached: 1562469674372.jpg (1080x1251, 541K)

I just want to cry user

I’d rather die than watch everything we’ve taken for granted for thousands of years (worst of all, our own families) become judaized and bastardised beyond recognition

Attached: 2EA3D36D-C417-4BFA-BA1F-566474E187DE.jpg (1024x687, 162K)

kill yourself schlomo

Soon the marauding rape gangs will decend, will a white man even defend his families life for fear of offending someone?

You cucks definitely won't.

South Africa is only the beginning. The government sanctioned murder of SA farmers is the plan they have for all white goyim when the scale tips and they are the minority. Don't think whites will get minority rights, they will be mass exterminated by the jew controlled hordes of niggers and other shitskins.

Attached: nigger earth.jpg (534x539, 64K)

What I don't understand is the different treatment of various migrant groups.

If it's not allowed to criticise and invite hatred against other migrant groups, why is it allowed against Eastern Europeans?

Why do Britons hate Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian workers there?

>they will be mass exterminated by the jew controlled hordes of niggers and other shitskins.

I don’t think Jews will genocide all whites. We’ll just be forced to convert from Christianity to Islam. Those who refuse to convert from Christianity will be executed, though

Look up the Jewish noahide laws

Attached: 4E63C339-773F-4ECE-A6F6-C60FE58CD743.jpg (689x520, 48K)

Sad. Scotland is still nice though eh?