FTN 229

Fash the Nation has become unlistenable now that Halberstram has left.

Attached: ftn-thumb-alt-nt-1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myth20c.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/fire-upon-the-deep-speculative-fiction-and-the-sci-fi-universe/
files.catbox.moe/5yxf0r.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did he leave?

Gib pls

It's less funny but I def learn more from Ethnarch.

He left? When? Did he state why?

Halberstram got a nigger pregnant. It’s over for him

holy shit no fucking way

busy with other stuff/tired of talking about politics

He tweeted something to the effect of being sick of dealing with blackpills week after week, and having other shit to do.

Lol, no. How am I supposed to know why he left!

It was already unlistenable when they were cucking for Trump two years after he jumped the shark.

Likely his GOP astroturf funding got diverted to TPUSA or something.

It's probably because you're low IQ. Todays episode was fantastic and we need a transcript of all the Epstein info so we can give it to the boomers so they can spread it.

>implying that brainlet Halberstram added anything to the show

Ethnarch could literally do the entire show himself because he's galaxy-brained.

Attached: Wojak to smart elephant.jpg (710x823, 136K)

I wish there was just a 6 hour Ethnarch show

Ethnarch and Johnny Monoxide are the two best people on TRS, for opposite reasons

Most NNNNDEEEP NNNDIIIIIVE shows feature Ethnarch. I recommend the one about China.

Ethnarc talked about science fiction for 2½ hours on the latest Myth of the 20th Century show:

myth20c.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/fire-upon-the-deep-speculative-fiction-and-the-sci-fi-universe/

Yeah that one was kick ass. The one on the American Revolution was great and if you want another one, watch him talk about the NSA on Myth of the 20th Century.

thanks, haven't been following them since they got shoah'd off youtube

the show was always trash. i only listen to strike and mike and thats not always great.

done with these shitshow politics and focusing on RL is what he said on twitter

Wtf I thought I was the only one who liked Ethnarc.

He was tired of the black pilled and anti Trump direction fash the nation was going.

It seems pretty mixed. A lot of people don't like big-brained autist content which is what I'm all about. I'm also a big fan of Sean Last and the real data driven stuff. It seems like the people poo-pooing Ethnarch just want a low-brow show geared towards entertainment.

Cough it up pay pigs

Just because I think this episode in particular is important

files.catbox.moe/5yxf0r.mp3

Attached: 1535217247208.png (512x565, 732K)

Good for him. Nothing left to talk about. We all know where we stand. It's time to walk the walk and stop chattering like fucking women.
Get Jow Forums
get a family
learn skills
Train for combat
Make connections and community IRL

Jazzhands is a weepy suicidal virgin and ethnarc has to fan his balls because for once in his life he feels cool.

Shame how downhill it went.

Based

The show has gone to shit since Jazz became eternally butthurt about Trump but today's show was good.

>files.catbox.moe/5yxf0r.mp3
Thanks, man.

bump

this

>implying that autistic nonsense was ever listenable

Attached: aJl8UdID.png (1062x942, 301K)

Ethnarc is quite seriously a genius. I could listen to that man talk all fucking day.

What’s up with zoomers and listening to podcasts?
Fuck off

What's with boomers and not shutting the fuck up?

Somebody already posted it, check the archive
Also I like Ethnarch, he is an intelligent and well read dude

This was a great episode. A deep dive on Epstein,

Attached: 1529560384238.jpg (960x638, 106K)