>Pres Trump welcomes Qatar Amir Sheikh Tamim 7/9/19
youtu.be/x8RsZLni39c
>NECDir Kudlow on FBN 7/9/19
youtu.be/VielEogVAZg
>NECDir Kudlow @CNBCCapitalExchange on Econ Growth 7/9/19
youtu.be/qHEhKGW9nsU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1562878156780.jpg (720x858, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/news/pelosi-advises-illegal-immigrants-on-how-to-avoid-ice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

I want to ask America anons a question - what if a migrant will just lie about having a citizenship? The question is just a question, there is no punishment attached to it or checking procedures to make sure the answer is correct. So why even bother with this question if this will produce innacurate results and tainted data-set?

>A MAGA qt will never lick your ice cream

Attached: attemptingtofly.jpg (518x568, 26K)

>299

>2 weeks + 5 days
I am forgotten

Attached: 1562100878216.jpg (612x447, 72K)

Lying on the census is a crime.

STREAM IS DOWN
HAPPENING AT WHITE HOUSE

Yeah Lets Listen!

Attached: gregg.png (390x425, 286K)

Capitol Police issued a 10-32 (Person with Gun), switched to a 10-33 (Emergency). Could be a nothingburger but who knows.

Knowing what the lower boundary is is still useful.

Get ready bois

Attached: 20190711_230226.jpg (720x384, 76K)

lick my ice cream nigga

Guys what did he say about social media? Any plans?

>what if a migrant will just lie about having a citizenship?
user, they can even tell the truth, no repercussions. But
> would a fresh of the boat illegal stay home and answer the question of a federal agent?
> would one ***lie*** to a federal agent
I was told lying on the census is actually a crime

> So why even bother with this question if this will produce innacurate results and tainted data-set?
To try to reduce the direct influence of foreign nationals in the American politics

>Honestly these jews should be ashamed I could run their business into the ground if it wasnt a closed gate business basically run by mafiosos
Nah, it's just San Fernando Valley mainstream faggotry and kike degeneracy.
Lots of decent stuff being produced in eastern europe, japan and by amateur couples in the US

Attached: xev.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

MAGA

Attached: 1541219125851.jpg (552x679, 49K)

>Ywn be reprimanded for showing up late to shannon bream's set

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-165854_Twitter.jpg (1080x1006, 320K)

ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT HOLY FUCK GO TO BREITBART

THE STREAM IS NOT UP
ITS A RERUN OF THE SUMMIT
THEY CUT THE FEED
SOMETHING WAS SPOOKING GORKA
TRUMP TRIED TO CONTINUE ANYWAY
THEY HAVE A DELAY ON THE FEED
THEY CUT THE FEED
IF IT WAS TIME ISSUE, THEY WOULD HAVE WRAPPED IT UP NEATLY TO TRANSITION TO THE CENSUS THING
THEY WOULDN'T HAVE PULLED THE PLUG
SOMETHING HAPPENED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 10 [720p]5.webm (800x450, 201K)

Attached: 1546190910358.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Why do something is it isn't completely and totally full proof haha checkmate bigots

Attached: AfricaIsThatWay.jpg (400x225, 18K)

Going over regulatory plans.

NEW WSJ DEM PRIMARY POLL

WARREN SURGE

Attached: 20190711_230421.jpg (720x861, 168K)

Can someone tell me if anything important has happened? People are freaking out in discord but won't tell me a single thing that has happened because "it's a summit on censorship"

> YAAAAANG GAAAAANG

Attached: yangtown.jpg (1024x631, 237K)

It's a crime to lie on the census.

I hope he does the same thing he did with the wall. It would fall in perfectly with my predictions!

Attached: 1553897741559.jpg (320x283, 17K)

> using discord

I WANNA CREAM IN BREAM

um no, we arent giving your zionist platform clicks

Just empty rhetoric about how social media giants censoring conservatives is bad. No plans.

>O'Rourke

Attached: 1515730556533.jpg (275x183, 16K)

the leaf doesnt even know the senate passed a border and immigration bill a week ago

LMFAO

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist.
"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most-highly evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock, pinhead?"
The arrogant professor smirked quite jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years you, stupid Chrisitan."

"Wrong. Its been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real... than it should be an animal now.

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying thise liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up abd enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper fi

I would like Trump to win the 2020 election.
There are lots of female Trump supporters out there, you may find one.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.45_[2019.01.27_15.59.18].jpg (683x661, 101K)

Whoouh hooo. In my country i can answer that i am a race of Elven descent on census, or say that i'm a hobbit and nothing will happen. The only meaningfull is that you are here, that you are accounted for. Thats fucked up, freedom-fags, thats fucked up.

Attached: 23786753.jpg (700x811, 95K)

“The US Cenus Bureau will be extracting citizenship data from Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Twitter per our existing DOD data collection contracts. All social media data has been sold the US Government and is US Government property. Thank you Apple Cook and Mark Suckerberg for this important data, you made my job really easy.” -Donald J Trump

>Killer Queen isn't laughing
That Kot is never happy.

Attached: KQ's face when.png (355x357, 239K)

A-are those Jow Forums leaves?

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-11-16-04-49.png (1097x305, 182K)

LOL what a whiny little bitch this fat old man is. Those of you who worship this fucking loser need to stick a gun in your mouth.

>Why yes I used discord for my politics *farts from nose*

Attached: 1560633620693.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I remember this pasta.

CENSUS KEKING INBOUND

Attached: 1562000444815.jpg (995x1672, 163K)

NO TIM

>using discord

i despise jerry nadler too. anyone who worships him should kill themselves for sure

PELOSI BREAKS 8 USC § 1324

Pelosi Advises Illegal Immigrants on How to Avoid ICE

nationalreview.com/news/pelosi-advises-illegal-immigrants-on-how-to-avoid-ice/

POTUS DOWN

This is how to make America great again

Attached: 20190711_230739.jpg (720x996, 418K)

>"guys they're going to stop censorship"
"really how"
>"I won't tell you what do you think I am? Someone who gives a shit about censorship? Lmao"

More than likely. Tim spends time in Jow Forums. He talks about Jow Forums fairly often.

Most discord uses are marxists. Those kind of people need to find God in the world and obey divine law.
They are going to be really upset when Trump wins 2020

Attached: Awoo Realm.jpg (564x1018, 387K)

at least Nadler seems kind, some of the democrats are so nasty

Lying on the census is a crime but its not like committing a crime puts a big red criminal stamp on your forehead. Its not like GTA or RDR2 where committing a crime automagically puts a $300 bounty on your head dead or alive. When 7 million people lie on that question I guarantee less than 1000 will have to face the consequences and the the 8-10 million that admit to not being citizens will face 0 consequences.

Dear god my FIL, may he be RIP, sent me this ages ago. I thought it was only something that appeared in octogenarians' mass e-mails to everybody in their Yahoo contact list.

What was in it?

I know your semite IQ makes things difficult but there has already been an update on this.

buffalo ny? nobody sees thats its all non whites

buffalo is honourary canada

he's a bitter old man. a fat piece of human garbage that would be better off in a shallow grave

Just found it on my phone. Gave me a hearty kek

>I was told lying on the census is actually a crime
It's a federal crime just like lying to the FBI or lying on federal forms. This is why ATF form 4473 asks if you're an illegal - any illegal with a gun has by definition violated federal law and can be Waco'd or deported.

>do my homework for me dad

Shannon probably comes here and reads all the mommy post

Attached: 1521775854225.jpg (1024x533, 57K)

Attached: shannon bream being real pretty .webm (360x350, 1.38M)

jesus i just said he seems nice, yes he can be bitter and grumpy but he's not a vile one like some others

Mommy Shannon going to spank naughty, naughty News Boy

A clean funding bill for the detention centers, and more importantly it didn't include this.
That's an offer, Signora?

Attached: 1561754117691.png (1168x1338, 832K)

4.5 billion for ICE. Ostensibly for humanitarian aid but there was no real direction for how they could use the funds

Give me a minute.
A liberal muslim homosegsual aglu lawyer brofessor and abordion dogdor was deaghing a glass on garl margs, gnown adheisd.
&quod;before dhe glass begins, you musd ged :DD on your gnees and worshib margs and aggebd dhad he was dhe mosd-highly evolved :DD being dhe world has ever gnown, even greader dhan jesus ghrisd!"

ad dhis momend a brave, badriodig, bro-life navy seal ghambion who had served :DD 1500 dours of dudy and undersdood dhe negessidy of war and fully subborded :DD all milidary degision made by dhe unided :DD sdades sdood ub and held ub a rogg.

"how old is dhis rogg, binhead?"
dhe arrogand brofessor smirged :DD quide jewishly and smugly reblied :DD "4.6 billion years you, sdubid ghrisidan."

"wrong. Ids been 5,000 years singe god greaded :DD id. If id was 4.6 billion years old and evoludion, as you say, is real... dhan id should be an animal now.

dhe brofessor was visibly shagen, and drobbed :DD his ghalg and goby of origin of dhe sbegies. He sdormed :DD oud of dhe room grying dhise liberal grogodile dears.

dhe sdudends abblauded :DD and all regisdered :DD rebubligan dhad day and aggebded :DD jesus as dheir lord and savior. An eagle named :DD "small governmend" flew indo dhe room and berghed :DD adob dhe amerigan flag and shed :DD a dear on dhe ghalg. Dhe bledge of allegiange was read several dimes, and god himself showed :DD ub abd enagded :DD a flad dags rade agross dhe goundry.

dhe brofessor losd his denure and was fired :DD dhe negsd day. He died :DD of dhe gay blague aids and was dossed :DD indo dhe lage of fire for all edernidy.

sember fi

Attached: Spurdo's eternal joy.jpg (960x956, 93K)

im gonna piss on his grave and yours.

>import your replacement goy
>go die in the street from opioid dependence goy

Attached: 1562366557082.png (1125x1161, 394K)

is this a good reading list?

Attached: file.png (629x746, 37K)

Doesn't every group represented there want to kill at least one from the other and have been for thousands of years?

Oh no no no. The census undercounts poc even without asking the citizenship question. The department of commerce should fix this by adding 3% to the black and Hispanic count after the initial number

Anyone have any info on the possible happening at the social media summit? Feed was cut and police were dispatched I believe????

Attached: 1562566383149m.jpg (681x1024, 59K)

Attached: 1538698557832.jpg (417x508, 80K)

Her interns probably come here just like Tucc's.
>They're calling you "Mommy" again.

>GST stream has Blimpf giving the Census announcement in 75 fries

What the fuck?? Talk about the whole WH schedule being fucked today

The census determines all sorts of things in the US, including how Congressional districts are divided between states, and it's required in the Constitution. It's a huge deal for us. There was even a massive fight at one point about switching to statistical sampling instead of literally counting every person in the country because of how the Constitution worded it.

Throw in "Of Crimes and Punishments" by Cesare Beccaria

Oh no no no. The census undercounts poc even without asking the citizenship question. The department of commerce should fix this by adding 3% to the black and Hispanic count after the initial number

Attached: 20190711_231119.jpg (720x1051, 255K)

sauce and name pls

>That's an offer, Signora?
Of course not.

>4.5 billion for ICE
Sweet
Gorka was spooked by some rukus and the feed was cut shortly after.
It's a high likely hood that there was a disturbance that caused the feed cut. Very low chance it was just "to hurry up and move to the rose garden for the census thing" They would have done a quick wrap up and not cut it like they did if it was merely a time issue.

They planned to do that in the Rose Garden, but it's raining there. May be pushing it because of that.

>still MAGA-themed
RENT FREE
NO REFUNDS FOR FREE MEDIA

Yes, any nonrequired reading list at all is better than most people I know.

I thought they were already 15 fries late. Whats going on.

I think bigger things are happening than just the bad weather buddy.

A good start now go download them.

I wonder if Tucker has ever seen this

Attached: can't cuck the tuck.jpg (1440x2019, 631K)

You need to stop riding the dopamine receptors

Did Q tell you that?

this
brace yourself for happenings

Attached: [Ginga-subs]_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_-_Movie_03_-_Rebellion_[BD][1080p][3278CF0F].mkv_snapshot_01. (1920x1080, 562K)

lighten your heart senpai

>urban institute

>actually living in The Swamp

JFC...how do you do it

No. The feed got cut you moron.

Yeah I thought. I don't think we'd be a good match anyhow.

Attached: Apu and Spurdo.png (1066x558, 92K)

This is fucking epic