Is it just me or has shilling gone off the charts the past few days? like levels never before seen on here

is it just me or has shilling gone off the charts the past few days? like levels never before seen on here.

Not only that, it just seems like somthing is literally in the air, the world just got crazier this week and is spilling over into normal peoples every day lives. i cant even deal with some of these retards, reason and logic have totally gone out the window....

Attached: 1494047310369.jpg (320x320, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AcTEDWaaz3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/AcTEDWaaz3U

Satan is loosed. It will only get worse until Christ returns.

You are several decades late

i mean its already been crazy i know, but im talking about kicked up another notch the past few days/week.....

is mercury retrograde real?

Shouldn't you be in times square saying the world is ending in 2 weeks

Probably, I have also seen an important increase in newfags and shills, but sadly this is the daily bread and butter we choose to confront every day, I hope it gets better soon it's getting a bit out of hand.

Damage control by drumpf supporters in the wake of the latest scandal.

You do realize Vice and other "outlets" have minions making shock value threads hoping for a bite. Basic smear tactics.

must suck to live in jewmerica

Attached: house_of_confusion_issue_160.jpg (792x1152, 1.33M)

like this guy here

yea but like for example even on /b/ which is never political, this shit is spilling over into other boards...

yeah christkikes are shilling this board hard

it does, your people have really done a number on us

not only that, but now i gotta constantly be ready for an earthquake

Are you the user that immediately accuses others of Zionist shillery if they tell people to stop valuing Twitter?

Unfortunately we have more than 2 weeks. And nobody knows the day or the hour.

yeah the past few weeks have been crazy, more shills than every, like 50% of posters are not regular people but shills

And the Trump worship services are everywhere.
It's like Jow Forums has been invaded, or something.

what?

Honestly at this point I really don’t believe there are very many shit posters that are real. I feel as if many of the lurkers are truly too scared to post, and those that do post tend to have some grips with society like myself.
This form of discourse can be harsh at times but I usually find it allows people to think critically very effectively because of the large disparity of sanity between posts.
It’s why I think we see so many just blatantly racist posts, various groups out there know if they can get people to fall for that type of rhetoric they can dismiss everything here as evil. Obviously this isn’t limited to racism.
There are definitely many teams on many different sides that all are attempting to manipulate your thought in some.

I cannot tell you where to tread, but tread hard and get through the bullshit.

Attached: 4019E71E-7B3D-4FC0-B654-5923BC235CF3.jpg (253x238, 15K)

Manipulate your thought in some way*

You can easily spot all the threads made by niggers and incel

It's hotter outside?

They realized we have powerful influencing abilities and they're trying to take Jow Forums over to get Yang or some other commie shit elected with forced memes and shill threads. When it didn't catch on at first, they doubled down and have kept increasing their efforts. This thread will likely be buried. Such a shame.

Bump

my people? nah. your people. you fucked us even more. so this is a nice karma indeed.

still, we are less of a racial shithole than freedumb central. really makes you chuckle.