Why are whites so scared of blacks?

Why are you guys so scared of us. Many of our people are wildly impulsive and criminal, but most of us are just normal folks. It makes life difficult, getting a job and shit, when your mere existence strikes fear in the hearts of so many.

Attached: 201703-ilyiw-short-form-1-949x534.jpg (949x534, 103K)

We are not afraid of you, we are afraid of the accusations that can be levied at us, which can bury us financially.

More relevantly, why do Pajeets pretend to be black on the internet

That is disgust, not fear. Try to understand you stupid nigger

>Many of our people are wildly impulsive and criminal,

Answer your own question. I have a conceal carry because of my experiences with niggers

>Many of our people are wildly impulsive and criminal
err

Projection.
It’s the other way around.
I had many black friends in the USA and had open conversations about this.
Blacks view whites as a threat to their existence. That all whites controls their economic survival. It’s weird yet they all think it, much how Jow Forums sees Jews that’s how blacks see whites.

>Many of us are wildly impulsive
>Most of us are just normal folks

Which is it, Mr. left-side-of-the-bell-curve?

It's not fear, it's hoping you will all cease to exist in my lifetime

I'm not afraid but I don't relax around them
I buy my cigs from a stab and grab and I go in there at all hours and joke with the crackheads
I walked right into the hood on at night on the 4th because they had fireworks and they were all very friendly and taken aback that I would go in there
They are opportunists and they smell fear but if you are confident and pass the shit tests then they don't know how to react
There are some that are genuinely violent and don't care about anything I've just said and want to rob me but I've got a little something for that lol

Most whites are afraid they will offend a black so they just don't even risk talking to them

Why take the chance.
When father tolerance take his gentle hand of your head.
You will see it's not fear but restraint.

Do you have any boong friends?

Scared? All I see is young out of shape white guys trying to imitate the baboons and suck up to them, talking in a fake black accent and sagging their pants like a homo. It's very similar to the transsexual thing and probably a closet gay fetish.

I think its because many of yall are bigger and hang in groups, which is intimidating no matter the skin color

Fpbp

no one is scared of niggers

Lmao yeah sure tell that when all of you preach cops are thugs in uniform for doing their job. If you saw a cop you pull out your gun sooner because you know white men aim guns better then stupid niggers we made them.

Ok Eurofag

>pretend

because of the unprovoked violence from you people

Attached: attack2.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

People are afraid of the state, they are not afraid of niggers.
Killing a nigger is easier than killing a gorilla, or a raccon or a ferret. They are barely cognizant.

Thing is, the kikes prop you charcoal apes as their fav golems and ol' whitey cant hang you from trees anymore.
Thusly, they avoid you homicial baboons.

>most of us are just normal folks
You can't have both you stupid fucking nigger. If a dumb nigger like me has to explain this to you then you have no hope. Besides, it's best that whites live in fear of us and we take what we want from them as payback for slavery and buck breaking.

>why are you scared of feral animals
anyone should be you idiot

>Why are whites so scared of blacks?
it's the smell

you dont scare noone. your people like to murder and steal. so we stay at arms length due to your animalistic behavior

He relaxed, first mistake.

>Why are you guys so scared of us
I wouldn't say that I was "scared" (though thinking that must be a huge ego boost for you), rather, I'm apprehensive because of the violence I witnessed and was subjected to while growing up in a predominantly black part of the south. put differently: I've relaxed around blacks, and suffered physical violence because of it.

because black dudes are dl faggots and ever since faggotry became mainstream and accepted i feel like a pretty white girl always fending off eye balls

I’m assuming you’re just some retard white bitch like everyone else on here but it’s because everyone thinks they’re enlightened by 1860esque propaganda perpetuated by the elite to maintain power and control. If you know anything about old southern propaganda you’ll see fucktards spewing the same garbage not even realizing they’re just brainwashed false nationalists shitting their thongs over duh blackies making me poor and fat

There is no other group in this country that people, be they whites or immigrants of any nationality, that makes you have an instinctual feeling of discomfort around them. You can see it in peoples behavior. Asians around blacks get the look of discomfort, Latino immigrant workers get a look of preparation for a fight, or looks of disdain around them, whites immediately change their behavior to be either "yeah I like you guys, I'm totally not racist" or they cower and look down at their feet. Indians behave the same as all three groups depending how they are. Why is that? Because despite what the media says despite what movies try to portray, we have seen blacks do irrational, spontaneously aggressive shit at least once in our lives if we have lived around them for any extended period. Blacks in groups act like psychopaths, they are loud, purposefully obnoxious and desirous of a fight. Why it doesnt make sense to you all that every other race on Earth doesnt want to feel like they have to be ready for you to do crazy shit the moment you dont get your way is beyond me. Simple answer? You randomly do crazy shit

Same reason I am scared of any wild animal. They don't operate according to logic or reason. They have nothing to lose and I do.

Why are blacks so scared of whites?

We don't fear you, we just wonder (in both disgust and distain) why wild, gibbering animals like niggers are even doing in a civilized land like ours is. That you're even seen as people in the first place and not either sent back to Africa or at the very least put in zoos.

I'm not. In fact I find it stimulating to be around people I have to be on alert around.
It's like doing cocaine.

Attached: got dang ol BOOMhauer.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

I'm a white dude who taught in inner-city Little Rock for a couple years; I wouldn't say I'm afraid of black people at all. Not sure how you're reaching that conclusion

kek

Attached: 1556059040794.webm (400x368, 404K)

>just normal people
all i see is murder monkeys. back to the jungle with you, no one wants you in white man country.

It would be easier if most black people werent 0-100 in negative seconds. Personally i just do what i am doing.

You gave the answer. Nobody want to live with feral creatures.

They are about 10 times more likely to kill you.

'pattern recognition' is the answer to your question

and yet that still triggers them y u aint lettin me giv u muh bbc white bois?

faggotry just made niggers worse

Beautiful.

>1 post by this ID

Answered your own question, what a smart little Negro you are!

I do feel bad for random normal black people. A kid I grew up with is black, very intelligent, speaks with a good American accent, has a degree in computer science, he cannot get a job and I know it's because of his race. It does make me sad because he IS qualified but people of his race have fucked him over by their unpredictable, impulsive behavior. Thing is, even liberals of the sjw type will admit they dont like blacks, if you get them high or drunk and you really dig, they will tell you that they know they are more violent. It's really interesting how human beings cannot get rid of that deep knowledge even if they try.

>much how Jow Forums sees Jews that’s how blacks see whites.

Whites haven't formed an ethnic cult based on group molesting their progeny for over 5 thousand years. All kikes are inbred pedophiles and your analogy is indicative of a borderline trisomy 21 victim intellect.

Fuck niggers and fuck pedokikes.

It's absolutely hilarious to think that the vast majority of niggers in the US were enslaved by an 8 day old baby dick snip and slurp, inbred ethnic cult.

I'm just as scared of a cockroach as I am a nigger, they both disgust me.

Attached: Jews are pedophiles.jpg (265x190, 9K)

>yawning
>hands inside pockets
>relaxed
he never stood a chance

>A kid I grew up with is black, very intelligent, speaks with a good American accent, has a degree in computer science, he cannot get a job and I know it's because of his race.
My ass.

computer science is a worthless degree kek

It's not just whites lol. I fear the higger because they will attack you for using words they dont understand and will also rape your grandma and rob your house. It's not a respectful fear, it's nessecary fear because blacks are more violent than animals. I dont even hate blacks and I dont treat them poorly but I could never trust one alone in my house or around people I care about. Just be thankful you arent a jew, people actually hate them.

This. Any tech company would be groveling at his feet.

Yawns are done as a sign of submission, sort of like "oh dont mind me I'm no threat" if a dog yawns in front of you it means the dog is scared of you or doesnt want an issue with you. His yawn showed he was scared.

We aren't afraid of them. We just don't like them

Avoid the groids

they prefer importing pajeets or employing them in india through outsourcing instead

It's true though, I dont see how it's so hard to believe. You've met normal blacks before, dont act like you havent

He wouldnt even have to work or actually be expected to do anything lol, just be a taken to meet diversity quotas. We have a few at my job and their entire job is just be black and dont chimp out.

'cause tons of selective breeding for the strongest slaves accidentally created a race of generally stronger, more violent people.

Why are blacks so afraid of work, education and responsibility?

He fucked up living around nuggers, whites will never learn what every other race knows as doctrine. If there are a lot of blacks in an area you either push them out or find a new area. I only ever see whites act proud to live around niggers or say shit like "I'm friends with blacks isnt that cool?!".

I might look like I'm scared of you, but what I'm really doing is trying to get away from you. I'm trying not to succumb to the urge to remove you from the next census, because I don't want to fuck up my life over some random nigger. But it's hard. Why? Because I was lied to my entire life. I was taught that racism is bad, and that we're all the same. I was taught that whites and blacks were moving beyond the past and into a better future. I was taught this while I was listening to nigger music, watching nigger athletes, nigger celebrities, seeing niggers EVERYWHERE depicted as normal people, which led me to believe that niggers and whites could get along. My whole generation was taught this nonsense. And then we all grew up, stuck out our hands to shake on it and make good on our programming, and what did you niggers do? You started throwing sucker punches. You started punching out random people and old ladies and shit. You started looting. You started rioting in support of thugs and criminals. You niggers finally had what you'd been wanting for so long: a new generation of non-racist white people ready to forget the past and make a better future together. AND THEN YOU CHIMPED OUT.

And now I'm sick of you, and a hundred times more racist than any white man from a century ago.

no one is scared of you tyrone, we just fucking hate you

No one that lives in the South, at least.

The vast majority of the ones in this part of Kentucky are well domesticated.

my man not relaxing

>nailed it
Based and truthpilled

>their entire job is just be black and dont chimp out
im going to guess they have the hardest job at your company

Attached: diversity3.jpg (750x573, 128K)

Because this feminist society favors the inveriors: minorities, gays, women.

Basically as a fucking-white-male I cannot win against you with this sick rules: if you beat me up I deserved it and if I beat you up I risk becoming a social pariahs and marked for life as evil RACiST.

Does this answer your question?

Attached: 1561305395197.png (508x710, 768K)

they moved from rural shithole black majority communities to medium cities and acted like king niggers. its weird that the south abandoned rural communities because of niggers to cities and now those niggers moved to the cities and now whites are abandoning the cities until the niggers abandon them too after thoroughly picking apart the carcass theyre a literal cancer

It only takes 1 nigger to turn every "normal" black guy into a nigger.

The thing that will REALLY spark it
will be the dissolving of the US police state.

the POLICE state exists through offices protocols and officers.
All of it is made possible via TAX $$$$,

The second that the police go on strike nation wide is the moment doors open and men with arms flood out into the streets on business that is long overdue.

While i think police are needed. The police have been used by the STATE to suppress healthy
societal immune reactions. (actions carried out by citizens to sterilize foreign threats)

legalization of black rights was FORCED. The people didn't vote for niggers to have rights. Politicians made this happen.
SOVIET COMMUNISTS pushed left wing bolshevism in the USA and it has taken root in every school.
Communism is illegal in the USA yet none are punished for the crime of being a communist.

The USA is a shattered wooden shack that is ready to BURN.
We have so many niggers and spics here that we have no culture like we once had.

the police state
must
be axed for REAL Renaissance to happen

Isnt that the truth. That's why the country side is outstanding. Black guy walking down the street hmm that's not normal

NEVER
RELAX

Attached: 1559601018833.jpg (807x1080, 216K)

The fact that niggers don't see this as a problem is a big part of it.
I mean sure, 1 in 20 of us are violent felons....but what about the 19 in 20 of us who are just loud and obnoxious?

The ATF in Louisville would like to have a word with you. Domesticated? That’s the funniest shit I’ve heard all day.

ive only lived in the south for 15 years but you look at historical demographics and the little towns were losing population because they became majority black, the nedium sized cities were relatively majority white in the 90s or at least this neck of the woods now its on the verge of tipping to more blacks and whites are fleeing to the towns the blacks destroyed to rebuild them to get away from the niggers that are destroying the cities

these

you need to understand that women's rights is the cause of all this shit. stop giving so much power to women and you will watch things turn back to "normal," which essentially translates to what men want

You niggers fear the white man.

You know, the crazy loner the other niggers warned you about.

If it makes you feel better, cops fear the lone white man and are taught to at the police academy.

Niggers, animals that you are, prefer to attack in packs.

Attached: image.jpg (348x450, 28K)

The black crime rates, the low IQs, the nonstop crying of racism and injustice it’s all just more proof that racial integration between blacks and whites is impossible and it should be regarded as a failed political ideology of the 20th century similar to communism. Going further into the 21st century smaller markets and closer communities based on similar ideas and people will be the key to success and survival.

Im a bit scared of them, bcause you cant tell who is a racist and who not.

Because it's hard to tell the feral ones apart from the normal ones.

>It makes life difficult, getting a job
Then go complain to the ones giving your race a bad rap.

wtf
70% black area double the crime rate
70% white area less chance of getting your house broken into

Question
>Why are you guys so scared of us.
Answer
> Many of our people are wildly impulsive and criminal
Come on man. How do we tell?

They're violent and don't understand logic.
They're less human than most races.

Attached: download (6).jpg (333x333, 16K)

I don't want chimpanzees in my neighborhood. I'd shoot one if I had to but I think they belong in the jungle.

There's a TV program in The Netherlands that show crimes and people watching the program can tip the police if they see something they witnessed. 9 out of 10 clips mentioned are crimes done by nigs. From violence to innocent people to massive organized crimes

>Many of our people are wil
All*

Around schwiggies never rewiggy

>Those cheeky little roman salutes

Attached: aooowww.jpg (474x266, 24K)

Fear has nothing to do with it whatsoever. It's mostly about getting robbed, de-valuation of the neighborhoods, properties, obnoxious loud rap music, drugs and other things.

If anything, you are all being used by Jews to make whites a target. Why not target lone-nose kikesmen/wamen instead? They are the instigators in all of this.

fpbp

because statistically you are 27x more likely to commit a violent crime against me than a white person. you should blame your own kind for that, not me.

Cause you are violent animals. Its only logical to be afraid.

>you need to understand that women's rights is the cause of all this shit.

Yes, the cornerstone of Western insanity is our weakness for women.

Just imagine if you elected Hillary instead of Trump, I am sure she would have invited 2 millions South Americans into the US like Merkel did with us.

Attached: Billions of Women are allowed to vote (female suffrage, feminist insanity).jpg (800x1915, 500K)

I think a lot of people dont like the fact that negros in america chose to ignore the fact that there was a black president, because they like iT more to complain about racism.

I'm not scared of blacks, I'm TIRED of blacks.