Trump's July 4th celebration reportedly bankrupted D.C.'s security fund

President Trump threw a party and somebody else had to pay for it.

Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) sent a letter to the president on Tuesday, warning him that his Independence Day celebration, which cost the city government $1.7 million, bankrupted a special D.C. security fund used to safeguard the capital from terrorist threats and provide protection at events such as rallies and state funerals, The Washington Post reports.

Bowser wrote that the fund is depleted and expect to run a $6

Let's hear the cope about how this is actually good and not yet another example of the dotard.

theweek.com/speedreads/851893/trumps-july-4th-celebration-reportedly-bankrupted-dcs-security-fund

Attached: Untitled.png (701x519, 100K)

>implying this isn't a good thing

Trump could nuke DC and noone would care. Fuck that shithole.

With himself in it?

wouldn't matter, He's a God it wouldn't kill Him

Attached: 1528812425264.gif (256x256, 484K)

cringe.

Attached: magapede shills 2.png (562x445, 204K)

>the person in charge of the parasitic den of evil and pedophilia attached to the heart of your country is called bowser

I wouldn’t call it good but why wasn’t this something discussed and planned long ago?
Did the tell him she was gonna use that fund? Did she say how much? Was SHE worried about the budget prior or is she now crying because she purposefully passed the buck hoping for political ammunition later?
If she earnestly tried to get him to reduce the security costs, or have the feds pay, fine. Fuck Trump. But the issue is in this day and age I can’t tell if Trump actually stole her lunch money, or if she handed it to him without a word between them about it and now she’s saying he stole her lunch money. Because then fuck her.

>$1.6m

yawn

So a bunch of cops and renta cops got over time. Who gives a fuck

Shes literally just lying and does this for any government event held.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGERS ABSOLUTELY BTFO!

>trusting a fucking jew

op are you a heeb yourself?

>DRUMMPPPPFFFFF!!!!!!

Attached: 1555142818989.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

I thought the government paid for it. Shouldn’t it be free? Just print more money

>With himself in it?

Why not, he could be a martyr

>reportedly

lol ok

>Only 1.7 million for a terrorist threat

Attached: 1551740396494.png (210x240, 65K)

Fake and gay

This. Don't tell me that's the entire security fund for the nation's fucking capital.

You fucking know why asshole.

Attached: 1559801303199.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

Don't worry, we'll just raise taxes on everyone in D.C. to pay for it, you dems like taxes right?

D.C. bankrupted by 1.7 million? for fuck sake, Bezos makes that in an hour

>reportedly
Dismissed
Use of that word should be punishable by death

Dear pesky trumpers,

The democrats and I have taken over Washington DC. President Trump is now a permanent guest at one of my seven pizza places. I dare you to find him, if you can!

>fund for protection at events such as rallies and state funerals.
Idk sounds like the money is being used as intended