YES DEMOCRATS ARE USING THE CENSUS AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO RIG CONGRESSIONAL ELECTIONS

Thread 4: This is foreign election rigging by Democrats. They will work hard to slide while I will keep pushing this fact up their ass.
>No Question of Citizenship.
>All illegals fill out census.
>Sanctuary Cities get huge boost in population.
>Population Size (Voters) determine congressional power.
>Democrats artificially inflate their congressional power.
Or:
>Citizenship Question.
>Illegals don't fill it out.
>Fear of deportation.
>Even if they do fill it out... they don't count.
>Democrats don't get added population size.

This is how and why they're so mad about the question.
They phrase it like "Count us all!"
But really, it's just because the artificially inflated population size gives them additional power as people will be assumed to be "voters."
More congressional seats. More electoral college power.
>Would you feel the same if 20 Million Russians came to the MidWest illegally and supported Republicans?
Of course they wouldn't.
It is vote manipulation.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-170711_DuckDuckGo.jpg (825x1303, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reapportionment_Act_of_1929
snopes.com/fact-check/ilhan-omar-marry-brother/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/12/star-tribune-ilhan-omars-marriage-contradictions-a-troubling-discovery/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

>"Count us all!"

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

OR...

JUST...

LAUNCH CW2

33% of senators represent like 66% of the population. Tell me again how it is skewed in favor of democrats.

Attached: (((replace me, so sorry))).jpg (1021x1277, 404K)

Daaaas right

>HAVE WHITE FAMILIES
too late.
I already married my Chinese college girlfriend and I have two high IQ kids with her.

Hey, rabbi.

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate (18% jewish, 1,300% over-representation)

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House (8% jewish, 600% over-representation)

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

Keep this shit going anons

Unit 9900 is on a roll taday!

Attached: literal JIDF retards.jpg (1200x742, 159K)

Thats all good. Honorary whites if they vote R. And high IQs

Why doesn’t Trump try to divorce congressional districting from the census if they won’t let him do the question? He could change it so that voter rolls determine district size and instate strict controls on who gets to go on voter rolls, for example.

And Jews are the only group over-represented? Rural voters are over-represented. Whites are over-represented. Males are over-represented. Atheists and agnostics are under-represented. The wealthy are over-represented. Christians are over-represented. The college educated are over-represented. What's your point?

Over-representation of rural voters and the wealthy is far more statistically relevant than over-representation of Jews.

First, dems never had a mahoroty because most voters don't vote because they feel you globalists are against Americans in both parties. At most Dems got approx 30% of the actual eligible voters. So fuck you off the bat.
Second
This is a Constitutional Republic. Kansas deserves a voice just like NYC.
Regional representation is important fpr a healthy country. The Electoral College is necessary unless you want only NYC and San Francisco to determine elections.
None of what you describe is illegal, but illegal immigration is.
Democrats want to disenfranchise white rural voters using illegal immigration. Thats a fact, and we are using it to expose you traitors.
Pic related is you

Attached: D-gvz6dWwAY_QpQ.jpg (630x584, 46K)

>selective intelligence
Hey look a new euphemism for autism

Again. Bullshit.
See You are traitors rigging elections for foreigners. Just as yiu accused Trump of doing.

I agree but with the traitors in the house fat chance. Right now we gotta keep this scam out there

Yeah, everybody who has even a slightly different opinion from you is automatically a Mossad JIDF shill, aren't they?
Imagine being this stupid.
kys

What is it about Jews that makes them different enough from regular Americans that they got to be such a big chunk of elected representatives anyways?
Is it higher IQ, or is it perhaps the Kaizer Soze philosophy, they’re just willing to sink lower?

I'm making sure that they will definitely vote R. I also take them to church and send them to private school. When they turn 12, I will introduce them to guns and basic survivalist training.

takes literally 1/3rd of a brain to figure this out
>MAMA MIA

Yes, it’s good to raise awareness, maybe we can flip the foreign meddling narrative on them

Does a person living in Kansas deserve MORE of a vote than a person living in NYC? Does a person living in rural Kansas deserve MORE of a vote than someone living in Wichita?

You preach how it is wrong for the minority to exert power over the majority but at the same time support an imbalance in voting power. Is that not hypocrisy?

>over-represented?
>over-represented.
>over-represented.
>over-represented
>over-represented
>over-represented
>over-represented
>over-represented
you keep using that word and yet you're obviously a fucking retard who doesn't know wtf it means

You’re forgetting these are Americans we’re talking about. Most of them have their brains sucked out slowly over 13 years of burger education

If blacks, immigrants, and the elderly are too fucking stupid or lazy to get IDs why do they think they will fill out the census.

Says a motherfucking leaf

kek. I don't know what it means?
Or you don't know what it means?

It means they have more senate/house seats when compared to the actual demographic of the US.

(((37%)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reapportionment_Act_of_1929

US citizens don't even get fair representations let alone illegals you fucking idiots. There is a permanent cap on the seats given to Congress, limiting the power of larger states and essentially sceding power to the senate and the smaller states.
Which is honestly pretty based because otherwise California and New York would be kingmakers and the white man would be picking strawberries in the sun.

Yep, I sure did say that. Try to construct an argument next time you post.

Attached: DC403403-38B1-4EA2-88F9-EB00FF8571F1.jpg (259x194, 10K)

See
So you only support the minority having a larger share of power than the majority when it is in your favor?

every one of those groups you mentioned ARE AMERICANS YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING KIKE LOVING NIGGER! Why do I have to explain this?

If it happens to just be IQ, you’d think they’d be a bit nervous about AI taking over from them

The reading comprehension is not strong with this one. Do illegals have senate seats? What senators are illegal aliens?

I was merely stating that the demographic of senate and house seats does not accurately reflect the demographic of the constituents. And that it is hypocritical to support that imbalance of voting power but at the same time abhor other minorities for having a greater influence than they otherwise would.

Gee, its almost as though we live in a Republic, where power lies with individual states...

>what senators are illegal aliens.
Ilhan Omar. She married her brother in order to migrate to the U.S., which constitutes fraud. She is therefore in this country illegally.

Your country When they kicked you mr ancestors out of the plantation but your obedience to your Democratic masters never left

It's all so tiresome to explain it to retards. Our education system is shameful. Similar to this situation, the Africans in America, during the time of slavery, who weren't at the time U.S. citizens, were counted for purposes of Congressional representation and federal funding, all be it, the slaves were counted as 3/5ths. But nevertheless.

REPOST EVERYWHERE GET THIS OUT TO NORMIES!

>snopes.com/fact-check/ilhan-omar-marry-brother/
>breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/12/star-tribune-ilhan-omars-marriage-contradictions-a-troubling-discovery/

Even Breitbart says it's unproven. Still waiting.

>It's all so tiresome to explain it to retards.

You are arguing with a jew using pilpul. You murricans should use your second amendment to override the (((Supreme Court))) decisions.

>euphemism for autism
i.e. jews

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

>Breitbart says it's unproven
lol