Filthy Saracen I’m gonna shove a a stick up your ass

Attached: A27D4D93-38DD-4F24-85F8-EDF70BA17CBB.jpg (600x440, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9jp_AlQIgs
history.howstuffworks.com/history-vs-myth/real-count-dracula1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woah who is that in the pic
im interested now dude

either sarcasm or you're an absolute brainlet

Vlad the chad impaler he killed 100000 Turks and impaled tens of thousands of them he also drank the blood of his enemies and impaled degenerate roasties

fuck u asshole stupid peice of shit bitchh,
cool

It wasn't even a pointy stick keep in mind.
It was much mroe gruesome.

One time there were Turks in his hall wearing turbans and he ordered them to take them off and they refused so he said he was impressed by their religious devotion and nailed the turbans to their head so they could never take them off he was funny as fuck

And another time he fixed the poverty in his region by inviting all the people who refused to work to his hall for a giant feast then locked them in and set it on fire

One time a Roma stole something from him so he boiled the gypsy in front of other gypsies and made them eat him

The spikes weren't spikes.
But rather round at the end,think of it as a dildo(lol)
He greased it up,stuck it up the victims asshole,raise him up.

Slowly the "spike" would inch forward because of the mans body weight and slowly it would go up through his stomach and either come out the mouth,head or side of the neck

The Spikes were to quick to kill,he only used them at the begining.

lol

Ah, good old days when stealing something gets your hand cut off, lying gets your head on the ground.
You could leave a pile of gold in the middle of the road and nobody would touch it

You can watch the movie here , user:
youtube.com/watch?v=y9jp_AlQIgs
It's something a bit different from the Hollywood shit.

He literally did that he left a golden cup in the middle of the town a round of bunch of poor people unguarded for a week to show how much the people feared him and the cup stayed in the exact same spot

Attached: 38ea50c38ab41f96f92857d93a348482fe0ed67b533a75b8adde0be5cc08e392.png (1742x877, 890K)

Damn

He was a Mental Warfare Genius.
No1 in History ever came close to him.

He made the soilltan check under his bed every night

May be Adolf.

he was a genius because he got caught and killed.
I like people that weren't caught and killed.

He wasn't caught you dumbass
He was backstabbed

In fact the cup stayed there even after his dead. World needs someone like him so fucking bad.

His legacy gave rise to people like Michael,Sobieski and so on

that fucking changes everything. i'm on team
sadistic repressed homosexual now.

nobody heard of him until some english dog fucker wrote a novel for stupid women on period about excessive blood.

be quick about it, they are multiplying!

Call it whatever you want.
You aren't smelling muslim socks praying 5 times a day because of people like him.

>Nobody heard of him
May be only Americans

Apropo nu ti-am zis sa dispari ieri parca turcaletule
Mars la invartit rotisoru.

Fuck Hitler
This dude was the real champ.

Do you have any source for this? And no, being romanian doesn't count.

Attached: 1507958186939.jpg (577x684, 184K)

>You aren't smelling muslim socks praying 5 times a day because of people like him.
you're smelling gypsies instead.
and muslims too.
and blacks.
and whatever monkey race moves here in the next years.

sper sa dea o caruta neagra peste familia ta.

Iarasi tu pizdo.
Negrii si musulmani vezi numa' tu ca ii fute mata pe toti.
Dispari odata si gaseste-ti un job.
Use Google,Yandex isn't as reliable.
And i'm not touching cause they want some terms of service agreement from me that i'm unwilling to participate in

He killed Ottomans, Saracens were Arabs.

sa te violeze caii.

Also you can take the "believe me dude" "pill"
And think about it.

A spike would penetrate the body way to fast,sometimes even instant.

Dispari javra pana nu apar la usa ta.
PIZDO!!!!!

nu primim cu colindul.

Attached: 1560485753813.jpg (334x506, 28K)

Hai ca asta ii buna.
Ia un pufulete,mersi de pepe

> A montynigger
Rare flag

Also you could visit our national history museum in Alba Iulia and ask the guide about it

Never mind found something even with Yandex.
>Impalement, the method of execution that gave Tepes his name, is an extraordinarily painful way to die. Tepes ensured maximum pain when he impaled his victims by rounding the ends of spikes and oiling them to reduce tearing. Spikes were introduced into the victim's anus and pushed in until the other end emerged from the victim's mouth. The impaled victim was then hoisted vertically, and left to writhe in agony, sometimes for days

history.howstuffworks.com/history-vs-myth/real-count-dracula1.htm

Lol what ?

Genghis Khan?
Saladin?
Attila?
Alexander?
Hannibal?

Mental warfare.
They were good tacticians.

Tepes was the best at using fear as a war tactic(defensive)
But desu this is partly my opinion.

I agree,
i would literally shit myself knowing i had to confront him and his soldiers.

Is it true he even decided to kill half of his own people prior to the enemy arriving?

He killed beggers,whores mostly.
But from what i know yes at one time he killed alot of people to weed out the spies

He also threw bodies in wells and burned whole farms and crops to the groudn and poisoned em.
He did this when baiting Ottoman forces while was "retreating" to weaken them

Also he used to lure Ottoman forces through areas where he had impaled turks previously and left em to rot so they can see what awaits them.

kaziglu bey.vlachs love muslims very much.

>woah who is that in the pic

Fucking hell. That's like asking who Henry VIII is.

Attached: 1550096187765.jpg (640x480, 101K)

Vladdy was cool

Attached: Vladdy.jpg (600x875, 92K)

>The next day, Mehmed and his troops continued their march. When the Ottomans finally reached Târgoviște they saw, to their surprise, that the city gates were swung open, no soldiers stood watch upon the walls, and the capital’s residents were nowhere to be seen. Mehmed’s army marched three miles into town without meeting any resistance

>But then they found something far more disturbing: a grotesque forest of wooden stakes piled high with skewered Ottoman corpses. Chalkokondyles, a contemporary Greek historian, claims there were 20,000 bodies in all, arrayed over an area of more than seven acres. The tallest stake reportedly propped up Hamza Pasha, the Ottoman official who had led the envoy sent to demand tribute from Vlad the year before. (It seems Vlad had been stockpiling corpses from previous raids to create this brutal display, and also impaling all of his Ottoman prisoners of war in preparation for the sultan’s arrival. But the exact source for all the bodies remains somewhat unclear.)

>According to Chalkokondyles, upon seeing the grisly scene, “the sultan was seized with amazement and said that it was not possible to deprive of his country a man who had done such great deeds, who had such a diabolical understanding of how to govern his realm and its people. And he said that a man who had done such things was worth much.”

>After taking in as much of the sight as he could stomach, Mehmed turned his army around and marched back to Turkey.

Attached: 1492509866310.gif (245x206, 730K)

his nose has always seemed strange to me

MILKers bumb rollr for digts. ahh no phto

ahh lay ye eyes off thine botty Yarrrr

Attached: repeatloop.gif (500x278, 421K)

???henry viii???

back in cagie gypsy