It's just sand erosion goy

Stop your investigation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O1v8RzP3FJc

Interesting part around 5 min.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-11-01-08.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsqOLCXYznE
express.co.uk/news/weird/1062850/Alien-contact-Pentagon-Mysterious-UFO-aircraft-pyramid/amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creep_(deformation)
youtube.com/watch?v=p5ucwGAYmUg
youtube.com/watch?v=L2wrWX8Kbmg
youtu.be/NCrczGaUv0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus
youtube.com/watch?v=t-fYZ5ljIJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fossilized dragon poo?

WHEN THE UAF (United Arab Front) is formed, Israels days are numbered.

Attached: 2563225412.png (1811x955, 3.19M)

here is your hyper advanced technology bro
youtube.com/watch?v=BsqOLCXYznE

Attached: hyperwar.png (3630x1615, 1.06M)

I'm retarded, QRD?

(((They))) lie about our history.

Dragon poo can't melt rocks!

Those ancient aliens sure loved to make everything out of sand and stone.

Attached: 1557388119168.gif (360x372, 50K)

They were thrifty user. Good building material plus ability to manipulate gravity.

Attached: giza-bedrock.jpg (1000x722, 202K)

>ancient aliens
fucking retards believe this shit.

What's so hard about understanding that there were some homo's just as smart as homo sapien sapiens, or homo sapien sapiens themselves, that got wiped out.

People think that evolution happened over 4,000 years to make us this smart? lol, get real niggas. It's just that no group spread out enough to survive whatever ills befell them.

Ayys are not from space but from Earth.
A superior race of humans.
They took care of us with gibs-me-dats.
We ran them off thousands of years ago.
We took credit for their accomplishments.
WE WUZ.
And so, to punish us. they created a race of subhumans.
A race that was retarded enough to properly mimic the burden that humans were on the ayys.
they created...
AYYOS
aka
niggers

Also, fuck jannies

Attached: AYO.gif (220x325, 357K)

A joint? You morons are freaking out about a joint in a rock? Do any of you have a basic understanding of geology?

This. No one said nothing bout no ayys.

We just saw the cathedral in Paris burn and leave the stone behind. Perhaps the pitch covered wood portion of this temple burned and that is the damage from it. Luckily they used sandstone and not marble. The whole temple of Artemis burned to the ground as they used stones that burned at a lower temperature.
I will submit that it was probably the jews who burned the Egyptian temple after they robbed the place and fled to Palestine.

fascinating.

Or spread out too much and then shit went bad. sapien sapiens are probably just the most adaptable of all the various homo specie groups.

Perhaps.

The thing is, when you polish those weathered parts, the joints are like this. (pic related)
Now try cutting stone with a 1/10mm cut and almost no material loss.
And this was 5000 years ago or earlier.

Attached: 13-pyramiden-granit-makro.jpg (450x314, 85K)

Because retard the technology to do this means they had to be able to diamond impregnate steel saw blades that means heating shit up to a couple thousand degrees in an anarobic environmemt. Shit you are to dumb to do.

Well either way nothing of value was lost

Heh-heh

Wat?

I'm sure they had electronic equipment bro

Lol

HOLY SHIT GUYS , a Pyramid just flew over my house.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, the post

baghdad batteries are enough volts to do the sound cutting thing.

...and now, perhaps, ancient AI has access to everyone's personal info through phones & comps

express.co.uk/news/weird/1062850/Alien-contact-Pentagon-Mysterious-UFO-aircraft-pyramid/amp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creep_(deformation)
>creep (sometimes called cold flow) is the tendency of a solid material to move slowly or deform permanently under the influence of persistent mechanical stresses

If you let massive stone blocks sit on top of each other for thousands of years, the particles are gonna flow down and fill empty space, thus creating what seems to be a perefect cut

Those are some impressively cut holes, what were they for?

it straight-up looks like it got attacked by a horde of AT-ATs

Doesn't matter. You can see minor structures in the stone, that continue over joints.

graham handcock comes up with some crazy shite but some of his theories are accurate

This thread has a high probability of being killed in a moment, just so you goys know.

Attached: Untitled.png (579x757, 595K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p5ucwGAYmUg

That doesn't describe the stones in the video though
That's more like the stairs in leaning tower of pisa

Attached: worn-marble-steps-at-the-leaning-tower-of-pisa.jpg (800x1067, 168K)

you spoiled jojo part 5

rip

Kys deepstate shill

Attached: 1547323788801.jpg (488x628, 24K)

that's not an argument. Creep deformation can only really happen with homogeneous materials, like glass and would not explain a chiselled groove in granite.
You know how granite even forms? how much pressure that rock has even gone though to look like that in the first place? I'll tell you. I don't know but it's a fuck load more pressure than the rock is putting on itself on the surface.
Professional opinion.

no... that's from people's sandy and dusty feet not the stones oozing downwards. That shit doesn't happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2wrWX8Kbmg

>loved building with stone
Still standing after 5000 years

So at what stage did the Lord of the Rings happen?

I don't think you wouldn't need electricity if you had the right acoustic instrument setup.

scratch the double negative, oops
ching chong!

Joints start forming way smaller than that.

that is just wear

>errosion/destruction by high temperatures
>concludes it might me some solar event
could it just be a burned down temple?
Imagine some nation comming and saying lets just burn it down. Egypt was conqured a few times

Thickkk

>ywn cover those silver-dollar nips with a 6 roper
why live

>Joints start forming
What are you talking about?

Sticking shit in em. Hide your cigarette buttstock.

This is such BS. It is core drills by modern geologists. If they were drilled more than 2k years ago, there would be erosion of the cores.

Rocks don't melt and neither do steel beams

Fuck is wrong with you? How could not include "Ayy Tone" for both a double meme and a rhyme with "stone"?

Erosion on the limestone pillars is from acid rain.
However the most interesting thing is the granite coffer with a limestone lining.
Now why would they ever create such a thing... I wonder.

Thanks for the video user
This guy, (Douglas Vogt) has done a bunch of interesting research that fits this video.
youtu.be/NCrczGaUv0Y

Bump

Attached: 48822_n.jpg (960x716, 41K)

Cool will sub and check him out. You seen this guy? Klaus dona?
youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus

nope.
but I am now.
thanks.

Hold on to your asshole, when you see the masks and goblets.

>is busy fussing out 23 microns on his print bed
>hears people whining on 100 microns level
Something tells me if you ever saw the handcraft metals for guns not from the phipines youd be checking foreheads like a helicopter mother in newyork ghettos

Interesting stuff. thx burger-sama.

I don't even know what half those words mean.

Then you really shouldnt be here
list them and I shall edumacate you

Do you? Apparently you believe this is rock carved from a quarry when it’s obviously the product of a mixture like concrete. That’s why nobody can explain the pyramids. You’re literally all a bunch of fucking retards who can’t think for themselves. Probably no inner speech either. Probably can’t imagine colors either. Dead inside. You need to be fucking gassed to death just for the irony factor alone you circumcised garbage

I dream of the day where we can give Arabs the go ahead to go scorched earth on Israel.

>edumacate
Is that even a word?

2.5m tall!
I want to explore northern Canada, since there is more available with snow/ice melt. But no idea how or if it's even worth it.
But something tells me the Great Canadian Shield rock is very important.

kekd and based post

I typed it, so yes

probably sun plasma

youtube.com/watch?v=t-fYZ5ljIJk

Boogadeboo. I typed that. It means you're full of mud.

>”fuck load”
>professional opinion
Nigger.

>Rocks ... emplaced polyagonally with zero mortar, perfectly formed thus making them earthquake-proof and cataclysm-proof. Our best engineers today couldn't do this. New York would be gone in 50 years without constant maintenance of its shitty buildings. Fucking moron,

Neat
Makes sense since mud is mostly carbon and silicon, things I am made of

>its just natural goy
>oh wait it was made by a stone age culture with rock pounders
>oh wait it was made by a bronze age civilization with bronze saws that cant even scratch hard stone

Attached: Perfectly-Machined-Holes-at-Pumapunku.jpg (467x700, 80K)

The Shield is very new, I think like 20,000 years old? Just some fish bones and clams from Indians.

Pyramids and shiet were built in the 1800s by freemasons.

What makes you think those stones weren't drilled in 1935?

Attached: AHAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_.jpg (367x476, 27K)

Attached: 497footprint4.jpg (564x423, 47K)

Attached: 4973ab17c2234c49a4d5aefd952dcca9b65--nephilim-giants-pre-history.jpg (427x640, 72K)

Attached: 497175513_original.jpg (564x365, 66K)

Attached: 49718969462ab84cb969e722612a3111.jpg (564x847, 121K)

Attached: 497b51293974b0d19e981ce5b4b7f77184d--sumerian-ancient-aliens.jpg (474x632, 89K)

>so whats your hobby
>I INVENT REALLY ANNOYING MACHINES

>rhyming
go neck yourself ribbitard

>saw
>drill holes
yeah checks out youre retarded

>no goy, a bunch of scientists with wireless diamond tipped drills snuck through all of bolivia and peru putting drill holes in ancient megalithic stone work
Retard

Attached: drill holes.jpg (236x355, 18K)

The great north american ice sheet 12k years ago would have been impossible at the current latitude and longitude. That means our geopositions on the earth are temporary and poll shifts happen at semi regular intervals. We can conclude that we are probably close to another one and that information is withheld because it would cause a panic.

Wow, amazingly intelligent well thought out response that really proved me wrong.

Attached: bolivia stone work.jpg (3264x2448, 3.15M)

pre-diluvian babylon, I bet

The fuck is that

>a bunch of rocks stacked on top of one another
>our best engineers today couldn't do this

Attached: comeon.jpg (960x882, 59K)

You realize when earthquakes hit entire cities fall down yet this shit on the ring of fire has survived thousands of years of earthquake activity that would have long ago destroyed modern structures. Even today we use mortar to build structures, we dont use mortarless hard stone cut with laser precision and fitted together then softened and melted into a single piece.

Attached: andes cusco stonework.jpg (250x375, 17K)

>wireless diamond
Oh, so you have security cam footage from the last 100 years at that site, proving there was no tampering or vandalism.
Idiot

This. Its pretty crazy.