Are Jews real? has anyone ever actually met a Jew in real life?

are Jews real? has anyone ever actually met a Jew in real life?

I live in London and sometimes see stuff on tv or in the newspaper about them but I've literally seen 0 in real life

Attached: 1562821437348.png (1222x1177, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Work in a Courthouse, can confirm, I have to be near them. Trust me they are real and the schnoz is obvious.

Attached: jewlawyer.jpg (400x533, 36K)

The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. See these threads for more:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

I have never seen one either. Fucking strange.

report this spamming schizo

They're real as in having a hand in staging every political charade currently going on.

Jewish lawyer - best lawyer.

Good question..I've never ever met a jew, too!?

Too true they got Epstein off his first kiddy fucking scandal. But oh well what can jew do.

Oy vey. Epstein has been very bad with shiksas. Someone has to sit in jail.

you probably see them all the time. Jews are usually disguised as white people.

Attached: chris-cuomo-attends-the-2017-turner-upfront-at-madison-square-garden-on-may-17-2017-in-new-york-city (300x300, 11K)

No, jews haven’t existed for centuries.
Kikes are real though, for now.

same slide thread up again
this is now a kike hate thread

Attached: pd441.png (826x839, 1.22M)

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

I saw some in an airport and got really scared

I think Jow Forums has made me afraid of the Jew. So has the reality that whites are treated like the blacks in the Jim Crow times, by the Jew. Thank God, Hitler delivered us a little freedom from the Jewish enslavement of the white man.

Desperate seething atheist schizo.

>meme flag
>scared of kikes

Attached: 3580FDFA-A23A-49D7-B370-2C126DFA7A7A.gif (480x270, 1.37M)

Oh yea.
>Two of us, and Ashkenazi go to pick up weed
>While one of us goes piss, Ashkenazi takes a nug from his split
>Dismissive jew hand, "It's fine"
>lolwut
>We literally are just splitting weed, all of us contributed exactly the same amount of money

Jews exist.

Attached: PD171.png (1900x1200, 1.87M)

I live in a very small town (predominantly white) and there’s a Jewish woman who is heavily involved in the small community here. She hosts events, brings people together, is very knowledgeable on a lot of things. I have had dinner with her and her husband and she has a lot of Jewish literature in her house and is very liberal. I always think about how she stands out as a huge influence on a lot of people here.

Yes, lots of them. I live in Florida.

Yeah it's quite easy to find them among the masses.
Maybe it's in my DNA.

>are Jews real?
Yeah
>has anyone ever actually met a Jew in real life?
Yeah, they've been some of the kindest people that I've met

>surrounded by rape hungry Somalians
>kikes are the kindest people he’s met
This all checks out

I live in broward you have no idea how bad things get

I've never even talked to a somalian in my life user. Somalians only live in the low class parts of Sweden

Yes they are. I live in florida and work in The Villages. 70% of my customer base is Jewish and they are all pretty much what you think. Sometimes i troll them and pretend to be jewish too and they openly talk shit on the goys.

Literally shouted oy vey at a jew when I drove into London one time.

make up some green texts please that sounds hilarious

fucking based

I don't care what yer sellin: this meme is dank

you have to be in more academic circles, yes they are real, i could imagine some halfwit tradesman or your average normie would ever lay eyes on one though

im not confident normies even know what a jew is lol dumb goys

I used to have a jewish "friend" in middle school. He was a huge piece of shit. His family was very upper middle class. I remember being astonished at his McMansion. Now he's apparently a fuckup that has a non-job that his parents gave him which he uses to buy spice.

i work at a coffee bean and were kosher and yes they are real and holy fuck are they every bit the stereotype
everyone here can tell them by sight even if they arent wearing their jewinform and everyone hates dealing with them

Attached: 5C5ADF58-0336-40A4-8740-3BE6D9A90244.jpg (800x800, 126K)

I work in a hotel, they are worse than Jow Forums says, best thing is watching new workers, complete normies gradually beginning to hate them. With every nationality 1 or 2 people out of then can be assholes, with Jews one in every 100 might be decent, even then he’s prolly just acting.

There is a jew in my apartment building, wears his hat, doesn't drive on saturdays, is like 5'4", has a dog and an overweight wife. Very nice guy, have had some nice chats with him while out walking my dog. Don't think he's running the world, barely seems to have control of his own life.

I went fishing once. Hooked a Snapper. Took about 10 minutes to land it.When I got it to the surface half of it had been bitten off. I suspect a Jew had attacked it while it was in distress. Didn't actually see the Jew but I know he was there.

Most unpleasant, vile, entitled, obnoxious creatures to walk the earth, every person working in hospitality that ever encountered them will repeat what I just said

Although American kikes can sometimes be alright, polite, decent etc, Israeli kikes are scum of the earth

Too bad you didn't catch it. Invasive species are making a lot of local wildlife go extinct.

Deepwater Jew populations are growing, they're not even rare anymore

I accidentally fucked a jew. Was gross.

>fucked a jew. Was gross.
but you're a fucking kike so it was just like two niggers fucking

Attached: stupidkike.jpg (457x27, 4K)

>filtering memeflag then reading them anyways

Attached: F09CC982-831A-47B2-AA5E-84252A62763C.gif (220x165, 475K)