Nazism is real and they are now targeting Americans. Nazism should’ve been eliminated by Hitler’s suicide at 1945...

Nazism is real and they are now targeting Americans. Nazism should’ve been eliminated by Hitler’s suicide at 1945. It’s now back and it’s now targeting Americans!

Attached: 58F4B62F-3014-4E10-A9E4-8C3932891E7F.jpg (750x553, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=oRWJ_mHSF6w
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Address_to_the_Reichstag_(30_January_1939)
en.wikisource.org/wiki/My_Political_Testament
uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/questions-and-answers-asylum-eligibility-and-applications
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank god. hitler was the good guy

usa fought on the wrong side in ww2

You're going back, Julio.

Attached: wetbacks.jpg (618x410, 151K)

>ZOMG U GUISE, IT'S JUST LIKE KRISTALLNACHT!!1!1!!

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

fpbp

We know the power behind Roosevelt. It is the same eternal Jew that believes that his hour has come to impose the same fate on us that we have all seen and experienced with horror in Soviet Russia. We have gotten to know first hand the Jewish paradise on earth. Millions of German soldiers have personally seen the land where this international Jewry has destroyed and annihilated people and property.
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html

Attached: 1553473751536.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. See these threads for more:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: open in seperate tab.jpg (3510x1828, 1.26M)

>You're going back, Julio.
PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=oRWJ_mHSF6w

Attached: cnn.jpg (1880x2880, 981K)

>noncitizens have rights
Such as?

You have to be the most annoying schizo on this board.

Attached: 1420053874461.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>they are now targeting Americans.

>americans
>illegal immigrants
choose only one

Is she an idiot, yea illegals have rights alright they have the right to be deported

Are facts disrupting your well-poisoning, JIDF? So sorry.

Attached: still losing.jpg (1008x719, 184K)

>undocumented americans
Holy fuck, I wish Trump really was Hitler

Once again I will be a prophet: should the international Jewry of finance succeed, both within and beyond Europe, in plunging mankind into yet another world war, then the result will not be a Bolshevization of the earth and the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Address_to_the_Reichstag_(30_January_1939)

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

Fucking love that channel, never knew he was so anti-war.

Spics are invaders and must be removed, regardless of their citizenship status.

I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out. Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, international Jewry and its helpers, will grow.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/My_Political_Testament

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

Your ability to be malignant to a society is threatened and you blame it on nazism? Just fucking become an actual citizen you leach.

uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/questions-and-answers-asylum-eligibility-and-applications

>Who Is Eligible to Apply for Asylum?
>You may apply for asylum if you are at a port of entry or in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of your immigration status and within one year of your arrival to the United States.

>Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally?
>Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:
>You are not currently in removal proceedings
>You file an asylum application within one year of arriving to the United States or demonstrate that you are within an exception to that rule.

>illegals
>"Americans"

Attached: 1559060930208.png (497x497, 260K)