When the UK leaves the EU, they will have no friends left and no leverage in any trade deals...

When the UK leaves the EU, they will have no friends left and no leverage in any trade deals. All that will happen is they will be under almost complete control of the US, basically their lapdogs. They still have time to change their mind.

Attached: gys0z5p8lm931.jpg (1225x735, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3oBDj5a3VE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42223732
ft.com/content/15a099c2-9699-11e9-8cfb-30c211dcd229
theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/10/boris-johnson-promise-tax-cut-raise-40p-threshold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EU is composed of nigger states based anglos stick together *shits pants*

Reveal flag, Kraut.

>this exact same thread again
What is the point, your comic is stupid too, Obongo ordered us to stay in.
I'll pay out the arse for every product on these isles 10 years happily to see that stupid psuedo-commie faux-democratic kike powergrab union dissolve

You guys said the Union would collapse the day after the Brexit vote. Three years later and we're still waiting...

doubt it. america wants the eu to collapse. they won't go too hard on britain to scare out other potential member states from leaving.

Fucking ha.

you are paid and now I have proof. fuck this thread and fuck you, faggot shill

>the proud IRA freedom fighters now argue for their overlord
haha
we haven't even left yet what are you on about, it's the financial impact of balancing the books without a massive contributor and the fact that we'll be fine that leads to collapse idiot

They want the EU to collapse which is why the US covertly supports far right, Eurosceptic parties. The US is threatened by the stability, high standard of living and liberal values of the EU, and by the EU's high negotiation power for trade deals all over the world. A united Europe scares the US to death.

>Germany is a nigger
LOL

i'm pretty eurosceptic but yes that is correct

show flag

Germany is black

Attached: 1562821857015.gif (198x236, 485K)

Go suck a dick, German fag

You've already agreed to pay the €50 billion you owe for five years worth of EU membership. The total EU budget for the same period was roughly €700 billion.

You're the third biggest EU economy and one of 28 Member States. You were important enough to have a seat at the table and be considered a Tier 1 EU power (too bad you're giving that up to become an American vassal), but you're far from important enough to collapse the whole thing when you stop dithering and eventually leave.

are you black??

>You've already agreed to pay
No we haven't you muggins, that's part of the withdrawal agreement that we haven't even gotten remotely close to signing, if we leave with no deal we pay nothing

>Muh tier 1 EU
oh wowee how special! Do we get a nice badge or a seat closer to the speaker!?
EU will not reform, they don't listen to anyone and the leaders have complete power to create and enforce policy.

>UK leaving wont make it collapse
I just went over why it will collapse, missing money from the books (we aren't paying 50 million), UK will be fine, emboldening euroskeptics everywhere else and giving them a trading partner when they leave

Dense cunt

being BLACKED is better than being JIHADED

fuck off hans, we're gonna free trade the shit out of you and your shitty continent.

But the UK is still being BLACKED and JIHADED because they're importing them from their very own commonwealth territories, you silly mexispic-importing goylems.

lmao germany is a nog

india and pakistan aren't part of the crown commonwealth.

Love that ops pic related tries to show Poland as a darkie and suddenly france isnt diverse

we dont even think of you

The UK is in the top 10 economies in the world. There are just under 200 other countries weaker than them economically.

Absolutely #FirstWorldProblems

Attached: IMG-20180907-WA0017.jpg (554x1024, 92K)

Nah, I'm thinking they'll do just FINE

Attached: 1528433210257.jpg (1079x895, 234K)

the uk is more fucked than they know.

yes, the eu is a shit show, dont blame them for leaving, but the driving force behind the whole exit is the city of london corporation.

camoron, farage etc, they are all city employees, they are working for offshore accounting not the uk. they dont give a fuck about the simple every day idiots they claim to love.

they really dont want the eu or anyone investigating their complete shitshow of a financial system, the uks gdp is basically all through london,all through banks that are insolvent, and bare in mind their debt ratio is significantly higher than greece esp after bailouts.

when the eu is tired of this shit, their trade situation is going to look pretty fucking abysmal, their infrastructure crisis, housing mess, govt austerity measures and demographic time bomb will all culminate in the storm of the century.

but look on the bright side you retarded bong fucks, farage and camoron will still be able to live off stolen money in the cayman islds whilst you watch american zombie corporations take over every facet of your increasingly worthless lives.

That was the hastily distributed promises of the departing PM, the extraordinarily useless May. What makes you think the new PM is bound to her remoaning schemes?

wrong picture dude

Attached: 1562881142496.jpg (1225x735, 296K)

UK Parliament will force it to get a soft Brexit.

Wait is it America or Russia behind this 680454D chess to trick the UK into leaving behind the opaque bureaucratic superstate.

It's rather silly to come out with statements as if you know what's going to happen. Be more honest and put "I hope that" at the start of your statement next time, faggot.

Attached: 1554565934029.jpg (532x540, 105K)

What do you care.

This entire issue sparked by uncontrolled migration is very amusing to all V4 patriots

>if we leave with no deal we pay nothing

That's your choice, but for the love of god make it some time this decade. We thought you were eager to leave ffs, just get out. €50bn is pocket change to us.

>oh wowee how special! Do we get a nice badge or a seat closer to the speaker!?

No, you get more weight given to your vote on the Council and a bigger sway over EU politics. This is what Germany and France realise and what you've forgotten over the last ten years or so.

>EU will not reform

Here's a non-exhaustive list of the amount of times the EU has reformed at constitutional level:

Treaty of Rome
Merger Treaty
First Budgetary Treaty
Single European Act
Treaty of Maastricht
Treaty of Amsterdam
Treaty of Nice
Treaty of Lisbon
European Fiscal Compact Treaty

>they don't listen to anyone and the leaders have complete power to create and enforce policy.

Its leaders are the heads of government of the 28 Member States, sitting in the European Council. What do you think your prime minister does when she goes to Brussels? Run through wheat fields?

The Commission is selected by that Council and voted on by the directly-elected Parliament in Strasbourg/Brussells. All policies have to be passed by Parliament.

You don't understand how the EU works, which makes it all the more bizarre you have such strong opinions on it.

> I just went over why it will collapse, missing money from the books (we aren't paying 50 million),

€50 billion (not million) is a tiny amount of the overall EU budget. You're not that important.

> UK will be fine, emboldening euroskeptics everywhere else and giving them a trading partner when they leave

Funny how euroscepticism has collapsed in the polls all over the continent since the English voted to leave (and still haven't for some reason).

>you muggins
>Dense cunt

Telling you have to resort to insults. Very telling.

>they will have no friends left and no leverage in any trade deals

Having the freedom to decide your own trade policy actually gives you a disproportionate amount of trade strength. Why the fuck would you think Slovakia having a veto over foreign goods would benefit British trade?

Hey EU, Go fuck yourself.
I cant wait for the EU to dissolve and let the country's be sovereign.

Attached: 1479816510217.jpg (1024x720, 208K)

Johnson will do whatever is best for him personally. He couldn't give a crap about Brexit.

My money is on a no deal crashout on the 31st of October, but I wouldn't be surprised if Johnson does an 180 degree turn because he concludes that it would be better for his career to do so. However, I can't imagine a scenario where that would make sense for him (yet).

He's been pushed heavily by the Telegraph and the Daily Mail, which are both owned by non dom billionaires. The main thing he wants to do when he gets into power is to put in place a Trump style tax cut for the rich, which the above billionaires would benefit massively from. That doesn't necessarily require Brexit...

It was quite funny how English incompetence and dispute on how they should handle Brexit practically killed all the "insert other EU nation here"xit movement of all the Eurosceptics and turned them into mere "reformists".

europe isn't going to be able to compete with a uk sized switzerland/hong kong.

ireland only joined the eu because we did. they'll come to realise the're better off economically with the uk.

maybe we'll start our own eu.

>maybe we'll start our own eu.
Hey, you could form an alliance with us. We could call it the EUNEUM. The European Union of non-European Union Members.

>€50bn is pocket change to us.

Absolutely seething

>you get more weight given to your vote on the Council and a bigger sway over EU politics

>An Irishman unironically berating Englishmen for not taking the opportunity to exercise more power over them

And yes, Macron is indeed a great leader for wanting to make us more equal than the other equal members of the (((union))).

>Here's a non-exhaustive list

EU memeball: When the reform is constantly "ever closer union" and some members are starting to get cold feet so you reform faster to the ever closer union for the ultimate goal of finally shutting them up.

>You don't understand how the EU works, which makes it all the more bizarre you have such strong opinions on it.

Ah, the uneducated peasant angle. You're really going all out on this. Sorry, but in a (((democracy))), even the uneducated peasant has a vote.

>€50 billion (not million) is a tiny amount of the overall EU budget. You're not that important.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 00023.jpg (540x720, 178K)

The sooner the UK is away from the EU, the better they will be.
No more sand nigresses and desert monkies.

>No more sand nigresses and desert monkies.
They're still importing them willingly by themselves. That's the funny part.

>ireland only joined the eu because we did. they'll come to realise the're better off economically with the uk.

Laughable prospect. In 1973 the UK accounted for 90% of our exports. We used the Single Market to diversify our international trade and now the UK only accounts for 12%. We trade more with Belgium than we do with the UK. It's a no-brainer economically (and politically) to stick with the EU.

Our agriculture industry will take a beating but that only accounts for 5% of our economy. They're a powerful but declining lobby group that's frankly a relic of a more agrarian economy than our modern services-based economy.

The most recent poll here has 93% in favour of continued EU membership. All time high in Ireland and highest in the EU.

Lol germoney black woman

>"When" instead of "if"
Tipped your hand, Nigel. It's not like I don't support Brexit but this kind of desperate hang-in-there-shilling just ruins the ties that would in fact survive it.

>The main thing he wants to do when he gets into power is to put in place a Trump style tax cut for the rich, which the above billionaires would benefit massively from.

Source: your arse.

It's funny seeing people making Boris into the same type of hitler caricature as Trump.

>alliance
>switzerland

yeh, no.

Back again, Hans?

But mate, think of all the benefits. We even made a special video just for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=C3oBDj5a3VE

Also, just in case that you'll finally make Brexit happen within the next ten years, both our governments even already prepared special arrangements regarding jobs.

Hehehe.

>The UK is the second biggest customer for Irish exports.
>The Republic of Ireland is the fifth biggest customer for UK exports.
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42223732

you're gonna have to compete with the lower prices we will have access to.

you always fold when the eu pushes you. faggots desu.

And once we're together, we'll show them EU bastards who's gonna be boss in Europe.

>>An Irishman unironically berating Englishmen for not taking the opportunity to exercise more power over them
>And yes, Macron is indeed a great leader for wanting to make us more equal than the other equal members of the (((union))).

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they're leaving but for the complete opposite reasons. They've been an obstructionist force in the European Union for most of their membership. They whinge constantly about us for completely fictional reasons. They're so close to America (which is frankly more of an adversary than an ally nowadays) that they're practically a fifth column. Charles de Gaulle predicted that and we should've listened to him.

I want them out of the Council and all other Union decision-making and I'm fucking delighted they've come up with the idea themselves. There was no way of getting them out without them voluntarily doing it of their own volition.

> EU memeball: When the reform is constantly "ever closer union"

The UK had an opt-out for that, but either way that wording was contained in the Treaty of Rome establishing the EEC. They knew it was there when they joined in 1973 and they joined anyway.

Membership is not mandatory. If you don't like it, leave.

> Ah, the uneducated peasant angle.

It would take about half an hour to understand it by reading a few Wikipedia articles.

Anyhow, are you seriously arguing that people should have opinions on things they know nothing about?

>Sorry, but in a (((democracy))), even the uneducated peasant has a vote.

Nobody is denying him a vote. He is entitled to elect MEPsby proportionally representative voting into Parliament by virtue of his EU citizenship. I hope he exercised that right in the recent Parliamentary elections because democracy is central to European identity.

I don't recall the Swiss being this spineless and mooching.

We sure love money. Money money money!

you guys are 8million. catalonia is 7ish with better weather and includes barcelona. i think we should join with them instead just for the spanish spergouts.

>>The main thing he wants to do when he gets into power is to put in place a Trump style tax cut for the rich, which the above billionaires would benefit massively from.
>Source: your arse.

Sources:

FT (paywalled)
ft.com/content/15a099c2-9699-11e9-8cfb-30c211dcd229

The Guardian
theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/10/boris-johnson-promise-tax-cut-raise-40p-threshold

Google it yourself, it was widely reported.

>It's funny seeing people making Boris into the same type of hitler caricature as Trump.

He's a different beast to Trump. The Donald is a highly sensitive, highly emotional creature and is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Johnson has a thick skin. His jimmies are virtually impossible to rustle. He's also, for all his faults, quite smart and eloquent.

What they have in common is that they're both quite charming on a personal level and they're both adept at populist demagoguery. They want power for power's sake. They're broadly right wing but ideologically flexible depending on what their base wants or what suits them politically.

The UK is more or less a vassal to the USA now so Johnson will always be a lieutenant to Trump, as seen by the recent ambassador fiasco.

>It would take about half an hour to understand it by reading a few Wikipedia articles.

Not for the average person, no. Your head's so far up your arse, isn't it? Maybe you should go outside and meet the local population once in a while to recalibrate your expectations of humanity. From what I hear about the Irish, it's going to be a harsh reset for you.

Half the time you go off on a random tangent and waste time praising the EU and explaining the inner functions of the EU. If you aren't a paid shill, you are indeed one salty Irishman.

>raise top rate threshold from 50K to 80K
>billionaires would benefit

do you really think a billionaire cares about an extra 6K in tax?

>nigger Germany
who draw this political correct drivel?

>unironically LARPing as your own country's stereotype on a Irkutskian fingernail-clipping bulletin board

Attached: 1562213016402.jpg (1024x764, 121K)

>Not for the average person, no. Your head's so far up your arse, isn't it? Maybe you should go outside and meet the local population once in a while to recalibrate your expectations of humanity. From what I hear about the Irish, it's going to be a harsh reset for you.

What a disgustingly low opinion you have of ordinary Europeans.

>Half the time you go off on a random tangent and waste time praising the EU

When did I do that?

>explaining the inner functions of the EU.

Did that exactly once, in probably less than 100 words. You should be embarrassed by how triggered you are over this.

Unfortunately for the catalonians, their country isn't real. But ours is.
With the swiss guard mercenaries that we lease out to the pope and your queen's guard together, the EU planned EU army won't stand a chance.

Lel, that video. Your ok Swiss bro.

>people who earn £50.000 - £80.000
>rich

>Johnson has a thick skin. His jimmies are virtually impossible to rustle. He's also, for all his faults, quite smart and eloquent.

Holy fuck, I want Boris Johnson for President now. Sounds like the best guy for such a job.

>not liking money
Are you an unironic Mélenchon-cultist?

>What a disgustingly low opinion you have of ordinary Europeans.

Got anything better than that plaintive whine? Or are you already conceding this point to me?

>When did I do that?

blah blah money five years EU membership third biggest economy (but not important to the EU at all)

glorious benefits of special (((more equal))) tier, boring list that nobody read and a thinly veiled, yet boring and longwinded, attempt to portray the EU as a democratic institution, and of course, polls

we irish are such faithful subjects and we hope for the praise to rain down from our lords in the EU parliament

this one sentence in a treaty that nobody cares about means you are the EU's slaves, also, a cheeky phrase praising the EU's cutting edge voting system, exclusive for glorious EU citizens, all praise the EU.

You two are reddit-spacing way too much.

>germany
>mfw

Attached: laughs in british.jpg (226x225, 9K)

Aww a cute brainlet wants to join the conversation. What a remarkable observation you've made, here's a lollipop, off you go kid.

UK is at the bottom of my boot

You seem to get angry really quickly.

Got anything of more substance, I hope?

No EU companies to get credit from the financial sector in Europe. France about to get hit with massive retaliatory tariffs. Germany grinding to a halt. Everyone else broke. Please do tell me more.

Germany is shitting themselves because they depend on the 1 million cars a year they sell to the UK.

Having no friends is better than getting repeatedly fucked in the ass

Attached: 34F28F17-C842-4DC1-867C-4A7C4F7492E5.jpg (500x500, 15K)

They're now gonna sell a million cars to Brazil instead.

Britts need to apologize

I love how the German woman is a fucking brown nog

They enjoy it, about half the population want more

Just remember mate (((they))) are none-stop fucking with Germany & they wont stop til we stop them.

This.
Everyone will be only too happy to trade with us, they will be competing to infact.

Fuck off. Death to the EUSSR. Death to our globalist politicians.

Look at this zionist shill

>Eurocuck
Bye!

>I cant wait for the EU to dissolve and let the country's be sovereign.
literally pic related

Attached: 0b5.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

We could trade together.

Bull Shit! We're the 2nd largest economy. When we leave you cocksuckers are fucked!

Butthurt kraut or stroopwaffle

Attached: Gobble.jpg (299x168, 3K)

So that ambassador fucking up US/UK relations was part of a scheme to keep them in EU.

What's the difference at this point? EU lapdog is basically the same as USA lapdog.