UK SHITHOLE

Who else live in a london shithole?

>mopeds revving
>chavs shouting
>black autotune "music" playing loudly out of cars
>gangs of youths with knives
>just saw three "youths" running around with balaclavas

literally fear for my life every time i leave the house

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (724x563, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ns-YwqjktCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if you didn’t marginalize the new Brits, they would assimilate better

>gangs of youths with knives
Wait, so knoif surrender bins don't work then?

Same shit here if not worse,just fucking leave that shithole and go live in a civilized country.

youre so lucky you can conceal carry

regular working people here are at the mercy of acid chuckers and stabbers

if a group of 3+ people want to stab you here.. youre dead

the police will turn up 20 minutes later to put a cordon around you

your lucky. at least you dont hear the sounds of a 200 year old shotgun every night

It was a ploy! The gangs set those bins up to get free knifes!

Theres money to be made here which is the only reason im staying. i dont know any other language and getting work elsewhere is even more difficult.

hopefully i can save up and move out of london maybe raise my kids somewhere completely different

its hell on earth here

Learn German language and go to Switzerland,it's a paradise on earth and the wages is fat af.

are fat*

The cost of living is also fat af

The everyday grime,noise,violence and feeling of hopelessness eventually drove me to insanity.
I am sure I am clinically depressed and and suffer from neurosis.
There are no pretty places in London. Every place is surrounded by shit, and looks more and more like Third World.
It’s a dirty, ugly city full of crime and 80% of it looks like a dystopian ghetto.
There are daily stabbings and acid attacks.It is the only city where I have seen people selling rotten vegetables on the street.
I used to go to Victoria and Albert Museum to chill out, but once you step outside you see the stinking buses, thrash on the streets, you have to keep watch so nobody mugs you.

I want to get out.

I lived there for 3 years from 2012 - 2015.
Elephant and Castle, Bethnal Green then Maida Vale.
Worst 3 years of my life. It made me mentally ill.

Get out before you get stuck there

lol i like you a lot more than that other london-complaining bong

I think i have developed serious anxiety/ depression from living here.

Every time i go outside i fear violence. I feel this hostility in the air.

There are some people you can just tell are evil from their faces

i started to think i may be developing paranoid schizophrenia (it runs in my family), but i think the reality is its natural to be fucking paranoid when your surroundings are so grim and full of evil people

get out. seriously. my uncle didnt and he ended up jumping in front of a train.
youve had your warning, now its up to you.

As someone else who lives in this hellscape I also need to leave, but I am poor so that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

I don't live in London though so I get it easier than you but it's still pretty hostile.

Either way you aren't being paranoid, it's natural when your way of life or even physical life in in danger.

Attached: All so tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ns-YwqjktCk

Get out of London it's a lost cause it's no longer Britain. Mostly any large city on the UK is having the cancer of Islam spread. It's only getting bigger and bigger the violence is coming remember the riots things will only get worse.

I felt exactly the same. Moved out 3 years ago.

>being scared of children

Attached: 1405809966407.jpg (1536x2048, 427K)

Just saw some fine darker gentlemen on electric rental scooter things (two per scooter) with bolt cutters. Wonder what they're up to?

I live in LA, and it does suck.
But at least I can go to a clean beach under an hour away, or clean districts very often.
When I visited London it was more of a shit hole than I could imagine. Total feeling of hopelessness.

ANyone know what sheffields like? Been offered a job there and expecting it to be shithole

Join in mad max style.

kek i felt like this after being in london for 24 hours a few years ago. I refuse to go anywhere near london now, unless it's the airport.

mfw everyone i know thinks london is a nice day out

Attached: 1560218917974.png (840x854, 434K)

it's LIBERAL

Just don't live in London. Just full of crazy niggers thinking they are in gta and pakis shilling for sharia law. Move out of the cities, and go to the villages. You won't get trouble there.