Cop plants meth on random innocent people

Continued

>*Whoop whoop*
>Do you mind if I search your car, user?
>What do we have here? Drugs?

Attached: 8C73AA24-A441-4C75-BA40-0ED9A157AFE3.jpg (1242x1613, 817K)

Everyone already knows this. It's why you should install closed-circuit security cameras in your own house.

The state of Florida had to drop over 100 cases over this. Some poor fucking guy even got 7 months in jail while awaiting trial because of this dude. People also lost their kids.

Don't worry ex cops always die in prison.

the guys who really had meth must be happy.

Reminds me of that lab in Massachusetts that was miss handling urine samples and a bunch of convictions and active cases had to get thrown out.

> Washington Post
Post from the Huffpost already you retard bitch.

Or that judge in Pennsylvania who was getting kickbacks for each kid he sent to a friend’s private prison

Protect and serve. God bless our boys in blue!!! Trump 2020!!!

I’d find the slimiest Jew nigger lawyer and go for the jugular of that entire towns cash reserves.

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 37K)

>Florida
Not even fucking surprised.This whole state needs to be napalmed back into the Atlantic. I will do it personally if need be.

Attached: 1560134147160.jpg (560x488, 200K)

I think there are 9 suits already, but suing the state is notoriously difficult and expensive. They have all sorts of no liability laws and endless resources and bureaucracy to outspend you before it even gets to trial.

And now imagine the other people framed by vindictive or absolutely batshit insane cops who haven't been caught in the act. When the fuck did throwing hundreds of people in prison become the first-line "solution" the government has for everything? Oh, people using drugs? Throw them all in prison. Teenagers drinking liquor? Throw them all in prison. People own automatic firearms? Throw them all in prison.

Literally imprison everyone who ever does something I personally don't like. The fucking statist mantra.

Kill all government, any who object get to have their kids die too

If sue the cop, the city, the county and anyone else the Jew figures we can extort.

That’s why the US has the largest prison population.

The State can only be sued if it consents. The parasites who run it can never be held liable for their actions at all. See sovereign immunity. Government is quite literally above the law and all reasonable standards of responsibility and decency.

Why should I care about someone losing custody of their kid when jew courts do this to thousands of men already?

Oh and if you want a solution, do something about the unions. They're responsible for protecting the bad ones

>Get a load of this faggot.

Attached: this faggot.png (434x401, 86K)

Multi million dollar lawsuits make everything better fren

Would mutts mind this if they shot these types of people immediately upon being caught?

As in march him right from the press conference to the stage and put one behind his ear in front of the crowd?

Good thing my car has cameras in it. Can't wait to nail some dirty pig cop and break him/her finanically and their PD too.

I find these kind of stories outrageous.

lol, no.
immunity doesn't apply in this case.
see 42USC1983.
money money money money.

His first post was probably sarcasm
Well I hope so

And unions protect molesting teachers too

How does immunity not apply?

>consenting to a search
Utter retardation. Never trust a fucking ZOGbot.

What a jerk glad they caught him. Use fox. Wahington Compost is lib

No! Not Zach!!

If you don’t consent they’ll be able to use that as probable cause to force a search.