It's finally happenening Jow Forums soon manlets will be labeled a protected class and you won't even be able to look...

It's finally happenening Jow Forums soon manlets will be labeled a protected class and you won't even be able to look at them without claiming your some sort of hate filled rage monster.

>A video of a man reacting furiously in a bagel shop where he believes customers are mocking him for being short has sparked a discussion about the importance placed on height when dating.
>The footage shows the man in a Long Island, New York, bagel shop launching into an angry tirade about the responses he gets from women on dating sites because he is short.
>A female customer attempts to calm him down saying no one in the shop had said that, to which he furiously erupts again accusing the woman of suggesting he is "making it up."
>When a male customer attempts to intervene, the man challenges him to a fight. "You're not God or my father, or my boss. Dude, you wanna step outside, huh?"

People are even coming to defend him which is the best part.
>While some were outraged by what they saw as "a misogynistic rant" others felt the man should have be treated with kindness. One Twitter user posted: "I have pity/compassion on him. Wish people could have neutralised this situation.

Attached: 2019-07-11 14_39_16-Is height important on dating sites_ - BBC News.png (834x931, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/07/11/bagel-boss-customer-says-viral-rant-has-already-changed-his-luck-with-the-ladies/
tmz.com/2019/07/11/viral-bagel-guy-history-public-confrontations/
youtube.com/watch?v=FGBBGmI7FAA
youtube.com/watch?v=F_VjMo550qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have sex manlet incel

Give birth.

This is why you want a tall President.
The future is bright Lambright 6'2".

Attached: waynelambrightdriverslicence.jpg (900x600, 115K)

I had sex with wayne and he has a prolapsed asshole

he has a point. guys are always judged by their height. if you're under 6' then most women automatically dislike you more.

We're might be onto something here. That phrase has potential.

nypost.com/2019/07/11/bagel-boss-customer-says-viral-rant-has-already-changed-his-luck-with-the-ladies/

LOL

buy land

"Are you sure you don't want a MINI-bagel?"

Women are to blame for this.

>“They just invited me over for a free bagel,” claims Chris Morgan, a 45-year-old Bay Shore cleaning business owner.

>But the store Thursday said they made no such offer for him to return to the shop, let alone get a freebie.

>“No one invited him for a bagel. He’s not welcome,” Bagel Boss owner Mike Ficco told The Post.

He also said, he punched the blue shirt guy in the calfs or something. He's gonna feel that the next day, that's for sure.

Oooh shit I like that. It's about time Jow Forums figured out a good response

>Be called little man
>Pulls out a gun
Showed them

Attached: 1525221282132.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

He must have had a “short” temper. Lulz

>Begin my quest to the fabled land of tall peiple and great gains
>doing pushups at planet fitness
>chest too close to ground, oops, lunk alarm sounds
>trapdoor deposits me into manlet pit

Pic related

Attached: undergroundpass.png (1200x790, 48K)

Manlets...

All manlettes should be killed to save the white race

Fucking lol

You can't change your height but fat chicks can stop being fat if they tried

He didnt do shit, all these tiny dudes do is make shit up to cope

Even landwhales dont want manlettes, sad!

>I had sex with wayne and he has a prolapsed asshole

That wasn't me. LOL.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020.jpg (1191x463, 109K)

Guy has a history of being an asshole.
tmz.com/2019/07/11/viral-bagel-guy-history-public-confrontations/

The thought that there are "Wayne Lambright" Look-alike dropping red pills is OK with me.

I'm confused, that's a white male. Not going to happen, tough luck.

I mean manlets are kind of given a shitty deal when every other freak gets protections.

CHOOSE THE GREATEST AMERICANS IN THE HISTORY OF THE USA

This is true

How?

He should be in jail, not praised.

Have kids

No

well, american """white""" at least.

Manlets will never be a protected class because then white roasties can't dump on them.

>tfw your hometown is worldwide news
>tfw it's cause a manlet rose up

weird feeling. i go to this bagel boss all the time too lul, never seen this guy though.

Attached: 1523405526334.png (728x682, 721K)

Someone who knows him said he was bullied all through high school for his height, this was just him snapping. I honestly don’t blame him at all, manlets are treated like dirt. I’m glad I’m 6’1”

Attached: 357E8B6C-16B5-4D7A-A47A-5369276F3D7D.jpg (713x410, 40K)

didnt you look down? sheeeit

Honestly What's even funnier is the chicks that say no dude under 6'2" but are like 5 feet themselves

Heightism is a real thing. Short men are discriminated against and should be protected.

Not to mention the fact that the fat cunts working the counter were smirking and teasing him but had the gall to say he was “degrading them as women” on the local news.

nope manlets will be freely mocked by normies for eternity. Society turns a blind eye to men being treated like dirt.

>
> Give birth.perfect triggering response

Attached: 8996bffd-7646-4e4b-816a-c9961ed32233..jpg (960x960, 92K)

I'm 5'8", what does that mean for me?

But they already are?

You don't have to worry. You're taller than most women and women that are tall are your height which is kinky and that is good for them.

Whatever you want it to. Though how is it possible to be a kraut and not tall. So much for that 80 year old eugenics program you guys had

i was teased for being his height when i was 12 years old.i can't imagine what kind of hell it must be to be that small as an adult.

btw, that guy has a youtube channel and he's just an angry little asshole:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBBGmI7FAA

textbook manlet incel, so he might actually be popular among Jow Forumsweenies.

Attached: 1560756790763.jpg (450x488, 34K)

Well small people tend to be more intelligent at least small white people are.

Get buggered

Jesus... What a loser

Manlet soldats are smaller targets

Muh dude.....i hope you have what it takes to be a famous actor or musician or something. Otherwise, you are fucked.

Even when people are obviously joking, manlet comments can sting.

If you're a turbo manlet then you don't have the right to be an angry asshole. You need to make up for your shortcomings (kek) in order to attract people.

>tfw voluntarily celibate manlet
I pity those who have yet to reach this plane if enlightenment.

Enlightened cope.

Based.
I'm volcel and 5'11", KING of manlets.
I don't think 5'11" should be considered "manlet" though. I'm taller than most other men.

Attached: 1519733413300.png (300x250, 25K)

Damn, even that mystery meat piglet rejected his manlet ass.

Based as fuck, I'd buy him a cold one in a second

White manlets are probably the most discriminated against class of people that currently exist if you think about it

Women say under 6 foot don't text them, sorry man, you are one of us

People who has never experienced manletism or balding don't understand that it's primarily off limits unless otherwise is said.
You can joke about people being fat or whatever, because you can change that.
But losing your hair or being a short cunt? Have some decorum.

You're the only glownigger I like

>implying I couldn't tell a dumb cunt I'm 6' and she wouldn't believe it
kek
Plus cunts that are height nazis are probably fucked up beyond belief in their own way anyway.
I'm tall enough to get whatever I want. IF I wanted it to begin with.

Attached: 1539425777067f.jpg (299x392, 28K)

This resonates with me. I mourn your missed trip, but the message is sound.

Just add 18" to your height on dating apps. Woman have no sense of height

FHOs are brutal heightists. Fuck them.

>Not being at least 5'10".
AT THE VERY LEAST.
How are you going to dominate a women sexually if you are within 4 inches of her height?
You just can't.
Go find a bridge to live under you literal fucking trolls.

Dont cry when manlets take those juicy longlegged 1.80m+ goddesses away from you betanus incellus, go have sex

discord trannies seething

Offer me all the sex in the world and I'd still use the invitation to explore the astral instead of fucking some subhuman whore.

Attached: 448a70dbcc42b65de7025f58c5208c3e0a2dc20a1781569740bab7063b397f98.jpg (960x902, 104K)

In all honesty what do manlets want? Do you want to be treated like you're 6foot+? That is not how reality works, you're asking for the same bullshit as PC type people want. Gotta just accept your deck of cards at life and play accordingly. Take it up with the big man up stairs if you have a problem.

he had a video up where he was chimping out at some pakistani corner store workers telling them america gives their shithole countries too much money

typical Jow Forums poster

This.
There are plenty of countries where men aren't tall anyway.
Go to fucking asia or south america or some shit and you will at least be normal.

>Kike posting

Based, I'm nicking that

Did you beta cucks come straight from your cuck sheds? lol

Attached: 1560647843975.jpg (540x281, 19K)

>go dilate
>give birth
>buy land
Trannies and thots btfo

Attached: 543542.jpg (763x442, 61K)

The secret to manlet happiness and acceptance is inside a standard height American cupboard... Oops

Probably deserved in this case mind you.

You're fucked anything you do as a manlet. If you work out or are assertive then you're overcompensating. If you don't then you're just an oversized child. Women feel comfortable mocking your height, if you protest you're seen as a raging manlet.

I'm kind of hoping he's real because he is such a perfect actual troll that I'm doubting whether or not it's all a show. I mean, these videos are all short and they could be his friends, but probably nah..which is even better.

Attached: totally not a real life troll.png (1920x1080, 444K)

15% of men in the US are 6ft+, the majority are manlets but dating sites keep allowing women to post "kill all short men" and "don't text me if your under 6 foot" but will ban women that put "I only date white guys" in their bio

That's what needs to change

>>While some were outraged by what they saw as "a misogynistic rant"

He's a misogynist because he believes women shouldn't judge him for his height?

Dear God, the amount of female entitlement...

Ive been here since 2012 and you're still shit posting

2020: the age of the manlet begins

Check my last 2 digits, that's the height of the ideal man of the future.

The age of the heightoid will pass.

Rest of the vodeo

Attached: bowlingwithWeeman.gif (320x240, 1.93M)

>00
lmao

Kind of hot if true.

Attached: fuckin a.jpg (512x512, 40K)

>00
Age of the transgender I guess?

Sincere question, are you young or just dumb

Well, I, for one, welcome our Snu-Snu overlordesses.

Ach scheisse...you called it.

I got dibs on Scarlett Peggings.

Attached: mein pooper.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

You're fine for fucks sake. That's basically almost average in most European countries - only worry about height if you're 5' 6" or below.

00. New average height in the centimeters.

DAY OF THE MANLET

youtube.com/watch?v=F_VjMo550qA

Attached: chihuahua_wat.jpg (960x1280, 321K)