Redpill me on 5g

Redpill me on 5g

Attached: 3F64698C-C153-408D-83DA-438CE8CC2A36.jpg (750x743, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK39-VG8x4E
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs&t=2s
youtu.be/oGgN-uk5o9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: C63FB5DE-CC0A-4041-94A2-650F32984F02.jpg (828x934, 191K)

Attached: 43866259-A8DB-49D0-B0F4-539D8E7C9465.jpg (790x1024, 229K)

The fact that they worked it in to a palm tree is nice, both visually appealing and cost efficent.

5g conspiracy threads go in with flat earth, anti-vaxxers, and global warming.

That’s not a radiation suit, that’s a faraday cage.

Attached: A20C39A9-5CAE-4AB7-A31F-6DFC0EC17BF2.jpg (786x1024, 122K)

t.

Attached: 1561243913272.png (295x292, 193K)

3pbp

conspiratards are the most annoying shitters ever and would have been shilling against electricity at one point

Order some Faraday fabric to surround your bed/workspace. Sure you can't protect yourself at all times, but you can sure as hell sleep without having to worry about harmful radiation.

5g is only scary if you're a dumbass boomer.

>plastic xenoestrogen conspiracy threads go in with flat earth, anti-vaxxers, and global warming.
>lead in paint and toys conspiracy threads go in with flat earth, anti-vaxxers, and global warming.
skepticism is healthy

youtube.com/watch?v=xK39-VG8x4E

kikes go back to israhell

If 5G was dangerous that palm would be dead

The chinks are going to get a massive population reduction real quick.

emr definitely does things to you, but that guy is applying pesticide, not working on a tower

If those kids were black or Hispanic Jow Forums would love this though.

that tree doesn't look real, lots of fake tree cell towers...
I remember you. I hope you enjoy your diabetes.

pol isnt one person

that isn't a real tree! look at the palms and the trunk... nothing like a real palm tree.

>Get out of here Stalker!

Attached: 1561210121542.jpg (113x125, 2K)

I have no clue about what potential ass fucking people may get from 5g, because they never actually tested it at all.
But for real, that is not a radiation suit, or anything crazy like that. Looks like a "bunny suit" that painters wear when they don't feel like getting coated in paint.

Will mobile stream quality improve from this and give us better footage of riots?

>huur fake hurr pesticides
You retards act like these haven't been a thing for 20 years already.

Attached: faketr4b.jpg (311x410, 38K)

that is what I was saying it is obvious if you look closely

>pro 5g shills and zogbots that thinks an order of magnitude jump from 2-5GHz to 25-90GHz is just perfectly fine and wont affect biological systems
perturbations through the ether is going to do something, cities are already miserable enough with all of the emf pollution concentration in then you fags

I mean, you already posted it. they never did safety tests on emissions, at all, the end.
anyone denying "non ionizing radiation" dangers at this point is ignoring the avaliable material.

Its a tyvek suit for chemicals and hazmat with a cold attachment. Used in trade jobs also known as work.

Attached: tyvek-suit-without-elastic.jpg (763x1200, 417K)

Some sort of jewish thing

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs&t=2s

Watch this you fucks

Good think I live in bumfuck nowhere UK, the government barely has 4G going here

This shit again. IT ISN"T A HAZMAT SUIT, IT IS AN ARC FLASH SUIT TO PROTECT AGAINST ENERGIZED POWER LINES. The tether is so he doesn't get thrown off the platform by a massive volt surge.

what? im not saying the picture is fake, im saying its not of a 5g tower worker, let alone an "installation guy," and hes not wearing a suit that protects him from emf. since when do you spray liquid at a tree to install electronics anyway. are you people literally fucking retarded?

Attached: ArcFlashSuit.jpg (500x500, 62K)

He's not spraying liquid you stupid fucking nigger.

That's a beekeeper suit.

>spraying paint of some kind
>not wearing a suit to prevent breathing in paint
>not wearing a suit to prevent uniform from getting fucked
You're a fag.

He's holding a fiberglass hot stick (pic rel) to avoid getting electrocuted.

No they are not. A beekeeper suit is much thinner. Arc flash suits are made of thicker fabrics to insulate you from plasma.

Attached: arc-flash-suit-500x500.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>this new 5g is awesome bro

Attached: 47A30AF800000578-5222893-image-m-31_1514641903806.jpg (306x583, 40K)

Attached: proxy.png (780x438, 329K)

I don't know what the fuck that is but I've been experiencing these fucking buzzing sounds lately, high frequency, lasts .5 seconds. Seems to permeate through the entire house, even when I'm outside. Seriously think I'm either losing it or something is trying to fry my brains. If this shit doesn't stop I'm going to have to put aluminum foil around my head to see if it blocks it out.

>"Mum the Wi-Fi is down again!!"

Attached: amnesia-the-dark-descent-gatherer.jpg (600x400, 129K)

get rid of your cell phones and get a landline you stupid cucks starve the beast

5G uses frequencies that are much too high for human beings to hear, in the GHz range.

>Quit interrupting me, can’t you see I’m trying to stream?

Attached: 84D74295-F10F-4D21-9C71-F1AACC1A67D4.jpg (1084x828, 477K)

a faraday cage suit is for electrocution, power line workers all use them

Basically Alex Jones was right abouht everything
youtu.be/oGgN-uk5o9w

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-232334.png (720x1280, 247K)

5G boosts your overall health and helps you protect yourself from government spying.

Attached: 1562882275861.jpg (750x743, 111K)

You're fooling yourself in grouping all of "le stoopid conspiracy theories" into one.
Most of the more shared beliefs on this board are based on what the mainstream would call conspiracy theories.
Basically who gets the right to label stuff that way is the majority and we all know to what degree common people are manipulated. To the eye of an average joe there's not that much of a difference between those theories and the ones about kikes etc.

>look how much better I look and feel now that I have a 5G tower installed into my brain

Attached: meltingman1.jpg (1024x671, 167K)

Why are there palm leaves sticking out of it?
Did they turn the poor palm into a 5G tower? Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Attached: filbertfortune.png (500x372, 143K)

No, a Faraday Cage is meant to protect you from electrical fields by scattering waves on the surface of the material. It doesn't protect from electrocution because it is made of a CONDUCTIVE material. Linemen wear INSULATIVE material so current doesn't pass through them.

hospitals won't need radiation therapy equipment anymore

Commercial walkie talkies use 5g and have done for 30 years ur good user

5g has been used for thirty years in walkie talkies so what makes you think their dangerous?

>when the goyim realize radio and microwave frequency radiation has been our primary sterilization/dysgenics weapon all this time
OYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY DELETE THE 5G THREADS NOW

Attached: 1535339475578.jpg (514x652, 282K)

I have never seen electronics installed in a palm tree, I've lived in Florida my entire life. What the fuck even is this?

it makes you a retard and gives you aids

why is pol so fucking awful lately?

That's reassuring but still these "bursts" are basically vibrating the inside of my head. Not massively but it'll give you a split second of disorientation. I have my fans running so when the frequency syncs up with the fans it becomes extra audible. Something is up, I've never experienced this in all my life and then started about a month ago. No mental issues, no physical issues, weird shit.

watch out, he's refueling the 5g installation with red mercury!

hes painting it you dumb nigger.

>hazmat radiation suit
We're hitting levels of retardation that shouldn't be possible.

retardation isnt healthy

tinnitus user you shouldnt have wasted money on a sound system for your car

>I lost 25 lbs by switching to 5G

Attached: D2A29116-1333-4F9E-B330-3D0324145540.jpg (600x624, 116K)

>tfw when you post in a 5g thread with all the butthurt jews and shills that will 404 the thread soon

Look at this hasmatsuit. 99% of people needs to be killed. Pol included.

Attached: faraday_cage_dry_bag_military_waterproof_travel-1_grande.jpg (600x516, 40K)

millennials are stupid niggers
>blast shitter nigger music because think its cool
>wear headset and have niggers scream in their ears because thinks vidya is fun
>set off fireworks because thinks its fun

the tldr is
>oh you think you are being clever by not using a mobile device so the government cant track you? well now other people's mobile devices can be used to track you. yay :D

>also this may or may not increase cancer rates, a small price to pay for more bars.

With all the wild info being tossed around from both sides, I don't know if 5g really is harmful or not, so I'll just avoid it as much as I possibly can and wait and see if something happens to people or not.

>tinnitus
nah man I'm a quiet type. I don't listen to loud music, do crazy shit. Maybe aliens are trying to contact me, I just need to decipher the code.
Jokes aside, if any other user experiences this, you're not alone.

Attached: DPRcnTfX0AAXSSC.jpg (1200x893, 104K)

5G telecoms shills ITT are trying to confuse you. the electromagnetic microwave radiation from cell towers hits the hairs in your ears and causes severe tinnitus. you will have to put foil around your ears or entire head to stop it

It's fine.

Attached: Drumsticks.jpg (500x742, 94K)

Cancer

4g is enough why do we need faster networks? to make the police state more advanced and to have more drone surveillance? fuck that noise

LMAO they took this post seriously

Explanation.

There are literally a millions of possible causes for what you're hearing, from muscle tremors to damaged transmission lines. Home appliances are all fed by 60 Hz AC voltages, so it may be a secondary harmonic (120, 180, or 240 Hz) from bad-quality power lines. Right now it is the height of summer, so your local company by being having trouble regulating their frequency due to the extra load. It's not a coincidence that it happens when your fan is on; everyone else is turning on their fans the same time as you.

>by
*might

also dirty electricity is apparently a thing thanks to all the digital smart crap

This shit is old. the fag was washing it or spreading bug repellant in the tree. Fuck off with this scare mongering. Look that shit up, the frequencies that shit outputs is no more lethal than you're phone is at the moment. If you tape the phone to your head and talk 24/7 you will get cancer even with Nokia 5110.
However, what I really don't like is the increasing digitalization that this will bring about. The "bluetooth" cars and the "smart" everythings now. In the future, for comodity sake, many will preffer to have a chip in them that will allow them to access everything that they would if they would carry a wallet full of cards, ID, drivers licence, medical card, etc; this will give tremendous power over the individual to whomever has all this data centalized.
Imagine having your ability to power your vehicle or acquire sustenance from the miriad of vendors available, cut off... for some tweet.
Horror.

Attached: 6a76f5bde95da0e83c1a1086e59748ca.jpg (630x945, 89K)

wtf are you talking about? there is no walkie talkie that ever operated at 90 GHz

A FUCKING LEAF

>on Jow Forums
>no mental issues
>getaloadofthisguy.png

Because he is fucking painting it

you clearly how no idea how ACRP works. don't open your lid if all you got is retard-tier statements

>pic related

Attached: 1560266158879.jpg (500x500, 72K)

My apartment is very small so i make the most out of the limited space I got and therefor I hid all the electronics under my bed - helps hide all the w-lan routers and transformers. You should consider doing the same. Quit spreading fear.

Its not allowed in Israel, so there..

Yes Israel banned 100% of all 5G tech domestically despite promoting 5G in white countries. Really makes you think.

hopefully its dangerous. hopefully it kills nigs

Yeah, or inrush current from HVAC motors switching on.

If plasma resistant suits really exist then why don't we see them used in the Halo series when the Covenant are mostly using plasma weapons?
Checkmate.

Attached: 8171C8F4-A324-4939-AF53-8C0ED429B10F.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

we must go back to living in the trees anons

He's painting the tower to hide it, you dipshit. That suit protects his clothes and face from the paint.

these things need to be on mcdonalds or gas stations theyre fucking eyesores

Is it really that ugly? I don't think it's too bad aesthetically.