Untitled

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1149438561328029697

Attached: 150152895948.jpg (1256x1080, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/Stefan Molyneux Jew.mp4
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1149154428454416385
archive.org/details/youtube-C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1149438561328029697
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/Stefan Molyneux Jew.mp4

Oh fuck hes really turning it on the last few days.

I just went and scrolled through some of his feed and hes really going off today.

yep. twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1149154428454416385

he literally called for whites to rise up and do something not long ago

Molymeme's Twitter has been based af for the last little while. I love reading the kvetching.

Attached: moly.png (986x669, 488K)

He's an honest man who sees patterns clearly. e realizes where this all goes. And yes, it's time to do something about it. It's too late to save the US but maybe we can carve out a couple states.

>It's too late to save the US but maybe we can carve out a couple states.
Fuck that shit. We could carve out a few states as a START though.
The only way whites survive extinction is by taking total control of a major nuclear power. Since there are only 3 of those and one is Chinese, that leaves Russia and the U.S. and I don't speak Russian.
All this
>let's all move to an island
or
>let's all move to Hungary
bullshit is a waste of time that in a best case scenario could provide short term comfort for a few people but changes nothing long term. Preserving only a few states in the U.S. would simply delay the inevitable until our grandchildren share the same fate as the Palestinians once the world around it is totally subsumed into globohomo brown Jewry.
To actually make a difference it comes down to mostly just two things
>Redpill more whites
>Self improvement to make yourself more credible
That's it.
White people collectively have more power than any force in the world but they have to wake up first in order to use it. Think about how many people Moly has redpilled on race as just one man.

Attached: 2345346756345234566345.jpg (1600x1194, 651K)

I honestly hope he continues

ONE DOLLUH by Molytallica, great song
archive.org/details/youtube-C7XJIioZEgQ

he gonna get banned soon

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

OH FUCK

Attached: FQAs0FT.jpg (827x565, 91K)

There's nothing more infuriating than the civnat republicunts.

Attached: 1488266071803.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

>twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1149438561328029697
hell yeah, im actuallly getting worried about him, where the level-headed molymeme we all know?

oopsie

Attached: hsdfhjrj.png (683x140, 15K)

>where the level-headed molymeme we all know

This is him

This is level headed you argie cuck. What the fuck do you think it is?

Does he mean ‘White people are hateful’ or ‘people hate white people’. I feel like it is kind of ambiguously written.

It means people hate whites, you dumb fuck. How is it ambiguous given the context? Stop trying to be cute.

Relax, cunt. I honestly wasn’t sure.

bump

its time to fight back

Attached: 221.jpg (1599x1160, 537K)

Anyone who remains LOLBERT for any extended period of time is a genuine brainlet.

It’s scary how that stupid comment has almost 1k likes. Maybe whites should had stayed in Europe. You people won’t admit that.

As far as pretending to be a lib LARP goes, this is fucking weak, son. You can do better.

Extra bump

Shut your filthy mouth polse boy.

A couple years back he would often upload a short call to action type video to YT then delete hours later.

It's been so fun watching his transformation.

Attached: molyneux red pill.jpg (1750x778, 380K)

Or what are you gonna do, throw your sandals at me Muhammed? Go fuck a goat

Molymeme is our prophet. He needs religion status to get away with it like the satanist and scientology.

How am I wrong? The natives were pretty peaceful before whites now they have the lgbt. White people are a culture cancer

Ancap is the final red pill Preben.

>Swedes
>Thriving in a ANCAP world
oh im laffin.

Riddle me this: Why is history littered with thousands who abandoned your principles for more extremes, while the inverse has never happened? NEVER have I heard of a fascist going back to being a LOLBERT.

> The natives raped and slaughtered each others women and children en masse, Jews are a culture cancer
ftfy fagotron

>enacted by a group
>against another group

What did he mean by this?

Just getting back on Twatter. Who else is good to follow for nationalists?

>Natives were peaceful
because peaceful people carve the scalp off of their victims as trophies

The colonists made a grave error, abandoning their homelands. But they could not have foreseen the consequences of their short-sighted actions.
I would not call my race a cancer in the slightest, but those inside it seeking fortune ruined their own and others' cultures.

there a great thread to be made from this

Attached: Capture.png (632x754, 84K)

>twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1149438561328029697

BOOM

whites hating whites
what comes around goes around.

how does it feel whitey?

it's actually driven by capitalist greed