Normie JQ is rising at an unheard of rate in the past couple of years. Who is more responsible...

Normie JQ is rising at an unheard of rate in the past couple of years. Who is more responsible? The people actually trying to discuss the JQ legitimately, or shills trying to gaslight said JQ discussion (e.g. x person on the right is a jew, AOC is anti-jew etc.)?

I think the shills have raised the JQ more than actual JQ posters ever have. It's pottery.

Attached: goyim knowing levels.jpg (768x432, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Address_to_the_Reichstag_(30_January_1939)
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: mandatory.jpg (930x651, 133K)

They can't silence us forever.
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: Screenshot_219.jpg (314x456, 42K)

Attached: tfw still losing.jpg (1006x719, 184K)

It's already mandatory in most American schools.

Attached: 1551123218771.jpg (514x674, 99K)

Oh it's the schizo poster. At least you're not spamming walls of retard text.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

>Who is more responsible?
the media. everytime we do something, they tell the normies "look at these evil antisemites"

>or shills trying to gaslight said JQ discussion
a good example is this faggot leaf jidf that hitler/nazi posts to well-poison every time jews are discussed, it's a win win, jews have jewed themselves into a corner, rising jq is now self-perpetuating

Attached: laughing jew.gif (214x199, 590K)

Thanks Hitler.

Attached: thanks-hitler.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

I did my part whenever I could earn the ear of someone worth pilling. Subtle hints with feigned ignorance.
I honestly think Jow Forums has shifted the discourse towards the JQ. In large part it is the fault of Obama and Blumpf. Obama firsted used the internet as a campaigning tool and open the way for Trump to open pandora's box by invoking memes. Once memes hit people not only looked here for them, but got pilled. Now with all the Trump nonsense going about it's hard to not wake up to the JQ.

>I am Aaron Richards, hobby history buff, science student, political centrist, atheist, European, youtuber and Jow Forumsack. A combination of being called a Jew due to my username and encountering theories on said browsing mediums combined with my own love for history led me to the rabbit hole of holocaust research. Refuting 40 years of antisemitism can be a laborious, but rewarding and fun task, as you will find out in my Holocaust Documents album. Historians might be far more accurate than I am in my blog, but they need to step up their game and offer interactive debunking websites or it'll be up to poor sods like me to offer illustrated rebuttals to internet conspiracy theories for the general public.

Attached: literal tranny.jpg (671x1200, 163K)

No one cares about the holocaust just like no one cares about womens soccer. The difference is those that preach the holocause bring muslims, niggers, spics, and commies into your country to try and blend in. Where as the other is just a dyke.

Anyone mentioning Jews in a somewhat negative light is expanding the pool of those aware of the JQ.

Once again I will be a prophet: should the international Jewry of finance succeed, both within and beyond Europe, in plunging mankind into yet another world war, then the result will not be a Bolshevization of the earth and the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Address_to_the_Reichstag_(30_January_1939)

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

(((epstein))) seems to have accelerated normies learning about the JQ. facebook and twitter are changing their rules to include criticizing any religion under (((hate speech))) of course we know it will only be enforced on those who criticize Judaism and Islam.

"AH! N-no, please! I'm scared, I dont want this!" The little boy pleaded, terrified. But it was too late. The circumcsion clamp had already been secured.

"Heh, heh, heh!" Dr.Chaim Shekelstein cackled. "This shall make a fine addition to my goyskin collection."

Just as the first incision was about to be made, the door to the operating room burst open. Dr.Shekelstein wheeled around, scalpel still in hand, and beheld a monolith of a man. Standing at nearly 3 meters, with golden blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and the widest lats ever seen, the man towered over the doctor.

"What are you doing here? You arent one of the Chosen people." Dr.Shekelstein spat, beady brown eyes narrowing in disgust. "Have you forgotten about the six million? Or are you an anti-sem-"

Dr.Shekelsteins rambling was cut short by the mysterious man, who had closed the gap between them in 3 strides, grabbed the doctor by his throat, and ripped out his windpipe.

For a few seconds, Dr.Shekelstein pathetically squirmed in his own blood that was pooling around him on the ground, before gracelessly expiring.

The enigmatic man carefully and swiftly undid the circumcsion clamp on the boy, before releasing him from his restraints and reclothing him.

Gently, he picked up the boy, who was now overcome with a sense of wonderment towards his newfound hero, before taking him out of the hospital room and returning him to his mother.

"My baby!" The boys mother shouted. "I had no idea where the hospital took you, I was so worried."

"Theres nothing to worry about now, ma'am." Our hero replied. "Just be sure to be more mindful in the future; there are a lot of dangerous folks running around these days."

As the hero with a dorito-shaped back explained what the hospital had been trying to do with her son, the woman asked to know his name.

"My name? You can call me...Captain Celtae."

The End

It's the holocaust tranny, formerly "not french, not JIDF" tranny.
>48 posts

*cringe*

Attached: not jidf.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Not only do we know precisely what we want, we also know precisely what we do not want. The deceived nations of the Earth may still lack the knowledge they need, but we will bring it to them. How will the Jews stop that in the long run? They believe their power rests on sure foundations, but it stands on feet of clay. One hard blow and it will collapse, burying the creators of the misfortunes of the world in its ruins.

Attached: 34543.jpg (587x645, 65K)

It will not cease before it has reached its goal. The truth cannot be stopped by lies or force. It will get through. The Jews will meet their Cannae by the end of this war. Not Europe, but rather they, will lose.

Goebbels' Last Anti-Semitic Essay
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Attached: 1551621763289.jpg (1024x779, 86K)

The conspiracy part of my brain says that they want us to rise up so they can complete what they started in WW2.

bump

>And the other half know they were labor camps

Attached: Its the jews.png (543x417, 515K)

Peaking with the Disney chimpout, normie interest in watching nigs nog is also on the rise

Definitely the shills pushing against it. People see how they recoil, to paraphrase.

All forms of escapism have been laced with corrosive indentity politics since 2008. They're making sure no one can relax until they get their little larp war.

>People see how they recoil, to paraphrase.
it's all a win win

Attached: lgbt.jpg (1122x1479, 327K)

>I think the shills have raised the JQ more than actual JQ posters ever have. It's pottery.
>pic related
>name literally means guardian of the wall's gate
>this according to him

Under intersectional ideology all non-whites except maybe Asians are allowed to be open about JQ. Hierarchy is

>whites
>Asians/Jews
>Latinos
>Native Americans/Arabs/Indians
>Blacks

Wherein you can talk any shit about anyone higher than you. This is a construction of Jewish origins.

Like the Golem from the Talmud, their own creation has risen to destroy them.

>intersectional ideology
based

Attached: education take over.jpg (1622x851, 324K)