'Dear God, please can I have my beautiful, brilliant...

>'Dear God, please can I have my beautiful, brilliant, kind little girl back': Millionaire financier Ben Goldsmith's heartbreaking plea on Twitter after his daughter, 15, died in 'quadbike' crash on family farm
>Ben Goldsmith's daughter, 15, died Monday after 'quadbike' crash on family farm
>Today he tweeted a heart-wrenching message asking God for his 'little girl back'
>Millionaire financier and his ex-wife were left devastated by Iris Annabel's death

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7238629/Heartbreaking-plea-millionaire-financier-Ben-Goldsmith-daughter-Iris-15-died.html

Attached: 15832256-0-Financier_Ben_Goldsmith_s_eldest_daughter_Iris_Annabel_pictured_-m-33_1562699126743.jpg (634x1163, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfvWxqVRLUk
youtube.com/watch?v=sOUeqCGKxjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Plea on twitter

Attached: 1550330431571.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

If jews are such ethnic supremacists then why does their elite bleach themselves to be as European as possible?

This is politics?

Imagine using your daughter's death for attention from internet strangers.

Attached: b.jpg (799x907, 33K)

Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Attached: 0923_8066.gif (90x80, 191K)

its both

kazars are european

Long terms plan to turn themselves as white as possible but still be 100% jewish in every other respect. One drop of jew blood puts them in the tribe

This ain't politics, kiddo.

Attached: 1562720104674.png (600x360, 216K)

Its a race and religion

He shouldnt have let his daughter ride a quadbike

I don't know if its a race but it certainly is a group of people with their own ethnic identity and unique phenotype features.
Khazars were supposed to be Turks, and I seriously doubt that meme theory in the first place.

Who the fuck tweets something like that?

How does someone die on a quadbike?

You'd have to like... run straight into a brick wall at full speed.

Money can't buy everything

More common than you might think. Kid back in middle school died that way, did an end over and cracked his head open on a rock.

right in the feels

Attached: 1520994333060.gif (500x275, 712K)

this things dont turn and can get off balance on 2 wheels easily while turning

They're actually really dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. I guarantee she turned too quickly and the ATV flipped on her.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfvWxqVRLUk

The very first clip in this video demonstrates what I'm talking about

Tomorrow morning I could decide to become a Jew or a Mormon or join Scientology. Because these are religion. But I can't become a black African or a Chinese.

Attached: 11925933-0126-46f4-b520-31da1cb00065_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 37K)

>asking God
>on twitter
this is what is wrong with the world

look at this rat kike pantomime emotions in a bid to "sell" the death of his daughter who clearly has been put into hiding. as if these snakes take to twitter to ask "God" for anything.

Denying God because your fee-fees got hurt is a bad reason to burn in hell.

Death came through the sin of our forefather Adam and is the only guarantee this world can give.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 423K)

sucha blue pilled faggot

You’d only be a convert, not an ethnic Jew. Unless you were born from an ethnic Jewish woman, you’d always be seen as lesser.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOUeqCGKxjg

Jews are an ethnicity. Judaism is their religion. Many Jews have become intermixed with Europeans and don't resemble their original form much. It's not *only* a religion you can spontaneously join.

good jew = dead jew

harsh the mellowcholly

Feel free to redpill me then.

ahahahahhahahahahhaha fucking retard

Ben Goldsmith

But you can't decide to become ethnically Hebrew, The people of Israel, the Palestinians and the Zionists that came from Europe have bred with each other almost exclusively they are a separate race.

We want our future back, kike

>How does someone die on a quadbike?

Quadbike deaths are very common, they are more dangerous than dirtbiking. Serves quadtards right, they are always fucking up the dirtbike tracks and being a bunch of lardasses in general.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

As a fellow redhead I must

F

??? Its not a car you dipshit
If you’re dipping in the trails and you lose control, your body is flying at the same speed that quad was going, and likely into a tree

no, it's not both you utterly retarded piece of shit, it's a religion, period

>Kikes don't believe in God...

Attached: confused dean.gif (400x226, 1.81M)

Damn she was a qt loli, what a shame

this

Someone who really wants you to know that their daughter was crushed by a quad bike and definitely not ritually sacrificed to Moloch.

Attached: Davos World Economic Forum first annual meeting.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

another fucking retard
Palestinians, Arabs and Bedouins were the first jews, Pharisaical and Sadducee jews to be exact.
judaism is a shit eaters religion, not a goddamed race
faggot

lol okay

I bet Israeli citizenship is also determined by whether or not you "converted" to Judaism. You should be hanged for opening your fat fucking mouth.

quadbikes and jetskis are degenerate

Don't joke about stuff like that. Suddenly losing a family member is horrible, even more so when it's someone this young. I hope that she is in a better place now and the family can find the strength they need to get through this.

This is unironically what happens when you don’t pay your tithes. Pay your tithes and learn from this man’s loss. They took his child from him.

All bankers should lose all their children

Because when they get exterminated again they want to make sure that their genetic lives on.

Kikes are going to perish again in the next purge that will sweep the globe

Who the fuck are you paying your tithes to because I am a landless Levite and all I see is a bunch of faggots demanding our birthright without understanding what it was even for

well it was driven by a woman sooo

Lmfao. Am I the only one that finds it absolutely hilarious when people die and other people whine about it? Fucking pathetic kikes. They are the literal punchlines when this happens.

They are self hating shitskins