WHITE SUPREMACISTS BTFO

What will you losers do about this? Oh right.... NOTHING

Attached: 1562812455825m.jpg (953x1024, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Load another bus

American future is brown... and its beautiful!!

Attached: 1527758468899.png (719x513, 584K)

The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, thereā€˜s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. See these threads for more:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: (((replace so sorry))).jpg (1021x1283, 405K)

Take your meds

report this spamming schizo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing/

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

Fuck you, Rob Arthur

Thanks Trudeau.

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate (18% jewish, 1,300% over-representation)

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House (8% jewish, 600% over-representation)

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: trudeau.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Will Californians who can't afford health insurance still be fined to pay for this bullshit?

This is an imageboard you spamming schizo subhuman. Imagine thinking that Nazis didn't hate the jews.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

>waahhhhhhh i'm calling plebbit
JIDF has been on their period lately huh

Attached: face_hugger.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

We know the power behind Roosevelt.

Attached: 1550883714869.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

>DRUMPF DID THIS
You're off your meds again, Obamaleaf.

Attached: 1559260645263.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

.. it's all starting to click now.

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

>DRUMPF DID THIS
>muh nazis
I am Aaron Richards, hobby history buff, science student, political centrist, atheist, European, youtuber and Jow Forumsack. A combination of being called a Jew due to my username and encountering theories on said browsing mediums combined with my own love for history led me to the rabbit hole of holocaust research. Refuting 40 years of antisemitism can be a laborious, but rewarding and fun task, as you will find out in my Holocaust Documents album. Historians might be far more accurate than I am in my blog, but they need to step up their game and offer interactive debunking websites or it'll be up to poor sods like me to offer illustrated rebuttals to internet conspiracy theories for the general public.
>Yikes.

Attached: tranny lady glasses.jpg (675x1200, 104K)

Sounds like the only people btfo are the tax paying californians, all 17 of them

Not really. The fine was ended as of Jan. 1, 2019, per EO by Trump, one of the few good things he's done. If you didn't have insurance in 2018, you could get hit, but from what I'm told, it's pretty easy to get out of, according to my tax accountant friends.

Trump's only big cabinet goy is a Rothschild banker. Wilbur Ross. You're here to larp as a stormnigger and support the big kike puppet.

Attached: 1551916933107.jpg (637x480, 200K)

shut up you bald faggot

I think we are talking about different things. When this Californian bill first came out, there was talk a outside fining Californians who did not have health insurance. Trump wouldn't have anything to do with it. He ended the Obamacare fine.

>outside fining Californians
Do you even Engrish? What the fuck are you trying to stutter?

Practice fake accent, move to CA, make up a new Identity, get a free license & gibs!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU'RE GOIMF TO BE MEXICO BY NEXT MID-TERMS SHITSKIN!

Attached: 59482989907.jpg (360x450, 23K)