How has your hometown changed since you were a child?

How has your hometown changed since you were a child?

Thread about this issue yesterday was interesting.

Attached: Wilmington.jpg (1000x562, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhkjoQOy8bM
youtube.com/watch?v=n77NxU0CHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mfp5t-g2gMc
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/94chile.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well it moved a few hundred miles

Struck by a hurricane or were you raised on an aircraft carrier?

Hasn't changed a bit, my mom still sells crack on the same corner

probably a trailer home

We used to have chinks everywhere, now I barely notice the chinks anymore all I see are towelheads sand niggers

youtu.be/vhkjoQOy8bM

it didn't used to be like this

Full of Somalians and Mexicans now.
The streets are littered.
The cop sirens never stop.
The general atmosphere has changed from sleepy white town, to loud shitty Mexican battleground.
It changed so fast. From 2010 onwards.
When I see a white face in public I rejoice.
Living amongst nonwhites is hell on earth. They just make everything worse and worse. Shittier, smellier.
They have no dignity, no honor. They act like uncivilized animals.
I just want it to stop.
>t. Minnesota

Attached: 7C279496-8380-497A-83D9-2F88806E586C.jpg (640x513, 23K)

2 mins away from my house is the biggest Mosque of the province, maybe even of the whole country, on friday there's thousands of cars parked everywhere around it.. fuckin invasion

more junkies
more young whites od'ing
more mexicans
more blacks
more muslims
however, more conservative

t. dundalk, essex, sparrows point, white marsh, parkville

My hometown (within the GTA) was 90%~ white and was always known for being very white-bread. Now there is asian/middle eastern supermarkets everywhere and if I go into the local walmart, I am essentially the only white person.

This all happened in 10-15 years if that.

Canada has it the worst for sure. America has undergone irreversible demographic change. But it still has the most whites in the world. Also, Hispanics are part European and preferable to Asians, Blacks, and Arabs. Canada however has a far smaller population that is rapidly changing.

It was nice and white back in the 80s. Around 40k population. One town over was pretty violent and scary. Then the county started shipping in niggers to get government money. My town took 14% of all niggers shipped...other towns took at most 8%.
My town is now 75k population and a fucking ghetto full of violence. A town literally destroyed by government forcing diversity on us.

It's basically the same, probably a bit nicer then when I was growing up.

Still very white but charity shops everywhere thanks to the council making the city car unfriendly. Why pay through the nose to shop in Chester when you can do it at Cheshire oaks for free?

Attached: shopping-in-chester.jpg (600x450, 70K)

So many Californians, immigrants, and the cost of living has exploded.
t. suburban portland

I grew up in a small rural town south of a major city. 30 years later the major city is so large it bleeds into my town. People can't afford to live in niggerville so they buy up everything around here and import everything they love about niggerville, including the niggers.

It will never be able to be recovered. There is literally nothing I can do to remove the 4 walmarts, the two dollar generals, and the literal endless supplies of 5 dollar hot n readies and 50 cent fantas.

I remember 15 years ago. It was whiter, nicer eyebrows, friendlier. You could actually get a pillowcase full of candy on Halloween. Now you'd be lucky to get a bucket. People don't participate as much anymore. Mexicans are taking over everything, but they don't DO anything. So half the activities just vanished. There's more trash on the street. There are more cops around. There are more fat ugly brown women yapping in annoying languages and/or accents. More drugs and people getting busted for it. More slutty trashy clothing. All the white families with kids my age (20) had about three kids. Two was actually uncommon, most families had three or four. Parents nowadays have one or none. Maybe two if we're lucky. But the Mexicans have four or five easily. Plenty have six. Trashy music like cardi b or some annoying Mexican music is always blasting, sending noise pollution evyhwhere. Mexicans are very reckless drivers also. The joke is that Asians are but that's wrong, Mexicans are dangerous. They drive drunk a lot too. They're very shitty people and I can't stand them ruining my home. I pray they somehow leave. They hate us and glare at us when we pass. Go back to Mexico you subhuman assholes.

There's now druggies all over the place, more homeless people everywhere, crime has gone through the roof.

*nicer eyebrows, haha autocorrect, I said neighborhoods, but now that it's mentioned, Mexicans do have really crappy drawn on eyebrows, or strangely plucked

state capitol college town turns into yuppie big tech central full of more wackier Democrats than before

>Also, Hispanics are part European and preferable to Asians

This depends.
I'd rather live with the smart Asians/Indians here in DFW than the Hispanics.

>You could actually get a pillowcase full of candy on Halloween. Now you'd be lucky to get a bucket.
My parents live in a somewhat affluent area, and a few years ago once word got out to the shitskin communities that this neighborhood gives out the "good stuff", the neighborhood is faced with niggers and spics showing up and dropping their kids off there by the van load/truck load. Last Halloween my parents had bought $80 worth of candy and it was gone in an hour. Now most people don't even participate, keeping their doors shut and their porch lights off.

If Hispanics and whites were similar at all, Mexico and Central and South America wouldn't be such horrible shitholes.

F

better overall. Town development moved away from strip malls and fast food towards apartment complexes with stores and fast-casual restaurants on the bottom. We always had lots of immigrants and we always got along. Lately there's been a skyrocketing muslim population and their women give me really dirty looks and sometimes yell at me in their beep boop language.

>Walmart moves in
>Hispanics move in
>Crime moves in
>slew of other chain businesses move in
>small family businesses all die

I moved out when Walmart came in. It's a shame too because it was a really nice small town in the Pennsylvanian Appalachians. Now there's a huge meth and opioid problem and no small business

It got destroyed by a hurricane

My home town used to be ok. It had blacks. But the school system was pretty good. Now all of the white.kids have left and moved. The school system has been failing for the last 9 years. At least Mexicans take care of their lawns.

Central america wouldn't be a shit hole if the US didn't keep fucking them over using the CIA. This is common knowledge and has nothing to do with race.

Yeah it's really disgusting and sad. I wouldn't participate either becuase I don't want to give candy I bought to ugly selfish brown children. I want to see cute little faces dressed up as princesses and monsters. I'm certain many white people feel the same way but won't admit it. They don't want to do it because the "new Americans" are annoying and not worth it.

See pic related - I live in the same part of the state and have gone through the same thing. My hometown's a shithole now dealing with a constant spillover of crime, drugs, and other nigger bullshit from Chicago

Attached: liberals fix iowa.png (1313x625, 802K)

Can't even take my kids to the public library anymore because homeless pieces of shit hang out there all day to use the computers and get on Facebook. They also hang around the entrance way, yelling swear words, smoking, fighting with each other, and stinking the place up. The final straw was a couple years ago I had my kids there and a 7 foot tall cop showed up and tackled a bunch of them right in front of us.

Fuck off spic it’s your genetics
All human races have different genetics, some are better, some are worse.
This is a fact of the universe.
Nothing in reality is “equal” and you people are not equal to us.

Much scummier, way more niggers, malls replaced with strip malls. Those are the big changes.

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I DONT LIKE LOOKING AT BROWN PEOPLE, MY CITY IS RUINED"

>How has your hometown changed since you were a child?
niggers.

Actually I'm going to participate but I'll only open the door if they're white kids.

More niggers from Sudan, more spics, more homeless white drugs addicts.
>t. NH

They got rid of Christmas tree Lane because some neighbors thought the name was offensive
My state is ranked lowest in for new business, so main Street is vacant
The baseball field I used to work and play at is closed, the murals I painted on the dugouts are covered in graffiti
The whole place is depressing

Attached: gringoyim.jpg (1500x1536, 296K)

>t. Brown or Jew
Access to white people is not a human right you parasitic dirt person
We are the only humans on this planet who have ever created more good than evil. Your races have contributed nothing to this planet except death and decay.

Attached: 5EA57F59-DE4A-402C-ADAB-6F3E371A55EE.jpg (541x370, 36K)

Normie meme. They suck because they have low iq. It's like saying Africa sucks because colonization and Arabia sucks because intervention. There's always an excuse for why subhuman so suck. Japan got nuked twice and they're doing fine. It's the race that matters above all else.

Same as yesterday. 60% of millenials moved out.

Los Angeles in the 1950s

youtube.com/watch?v=n77NxU0CHPw

Los Angeles in the 2010s

youtube.com/watch?v=Mfp5t-g2gMc

Fuck off the gringolems solved two problems
1. Commies
2. took TONS of mestizos

Niggers

You are an irrelevant dirt person.
Your only value in this life is as a bioweapon against people of Aryan descent by the international Jews

Attached: 739A2C23-8D24-4BD7-81AE-E9FF71D154B3.jpg (1024x911, 202K)

My hometown went from a village of 400 white people who used the school and police services of a neighboring town of 2500 white people and now they have amagalmated in a at least 30k mutts

I bet you're one of those losers I see on Jow Forumsbeholdthemasterrace, got nothing going for you so you latch onto being proud of something you can't control. The good old white days are over and that's a good thing. Get used to it.

>Aryan descent
>Gringoyim flag

Mexicans have lawns? I don't know a single one who isn't in an apartment For my area it's boomers who obsess over their lawns.

>there are more supermarkets
>there are a few new ugly buildings
>there are a few more wogs
Other than that, not much

Whites only tolerate you (most likely a chink).
Our patience is wearing thin. You can sense the collective consciousness of the white spirit awakening from its slumber.

Attached: 379BA07E-7B8D-4E7B-BA29-85F821BBADF1.jpg (960x550, 152K)

It was a small town. Now it has grown into the major city nearby. Used to be 99% white. Now estimated around 90%. That will continue to fall, as city people move away from the 60% white city.

Sensing Austin here

Attached: 1560224432731.jpg (2048x1546, 187K)

Other than a few drops of Cherokee blood I am completely of Anglo and Irish descent. I'm just not a fucking retard who can't do basic research on our government's crimes against humanity.

Here, I'll do some work for you, here's how our country destabilized Chile:
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/94chile.pdf

Checked. What makes it even worse is that according to my parents, most of the little niglets and spiclets don't even have costumes on, and they don't even say trick or treat. They just show up with their hands out wanting something for free. Just like they will continue doing for the rest of their lives.

Stop LARPing gringito

Attached: im_white_too.png (680x371, 204K)

my city's actually improved. I grew up in the inner city...I'm white. There weren't many kids around but i used to play in the parks by myself even though they'd find dead prostitutes there. Also, A serial killer lived a block from me. I remember when they caught him and were digging bodies out of the back yard and the basement. Anyway, it was the heart of the city and kind of sucked to be a kid I had an all right time.

Nowadays shit's so nice. My city is thriving and the neighborhood is basically nice and "gentrified", to use a term i hate. My mom still lives in our house. Think it originally cost like like $70,000 and now it's like $400,000, and I'm not joking. So, i guess things have improved

Attached: 1562819293883.jpg (914x960, 84K)

>no black people
>suddenly a shit ton of black ppl

There would be no problems with "brown people" if they didn't ruin every area they move into in large numbers, and create nothing but crime and filth.

>hometown was extremely white when I was a child
>still extremely white with a few wealthy blacks sprinkled in

the gooks are building condos everywhere and jacking up the housing price to the point nobody can buy a place. also being from vancouver this is ground zero of the drug epidemic. oh and also minorities everywhere. the gooks are ok but fuck us under the table, towel heads don do shit, but the fucking natives are basically turbo niggers

Well, yesterday they torn down an iconic building to make room for an off ramp to lead you to thier new hipster haven they spent million of tax dollars to build, the bridges are probably going to be turned into toll bridges and there a lot more niggers and crime. I hate this city and want to burn it down.

in my last year of high school , 2012 , I began noticing the ramping up of diversity here, I had seen probably 10 black people irl at that time but suddenly i was going to school with literal ex "child" soldiers from africa, nowadays i live near an entire suburb that is almost entirely nonwhite, you go to the grocery store and its like stepping into a completely different country

i never made the connection until literally now but the year before we had to read a book about kids fleeing conflict in africa in social studies, then the next year we were surrounded by literal child soldiers

also right before i got into grade 9 the curriculum had a unit on russian history but it was completely scrubbed by the time i got there, my guess is theyre trying to remove al sympathy and empathy for russians due to the conservative nature of the modern government

When I was a child my home town was 99% white, now it's only 35% white. Birmingham UK

its still a shit hole

Shitskins invaded. I moved far away.

How come not many Mexicans move to California in the 50s, when jobs were more plentiful and the border was easy to cross?

Birmingham was just announced as the UK's latest "majority minority" city. Saw it in a thread the other day.

NAFTA wasnt a thing in the 50s so the mexican economy was a lot better, NAFTA killed that.

My hometown was gentrified.
Rather glorious, to be honest.
A suburb of a major metro area, it was very niggardly growing up. Dirty and dangerous.
Now it's mostly white and clean.
The next town over, though, which was nicer in many ways, got all the niggers and is now worse off than my town was to begun with.

(you)

What does the average Minnesotian think about all the new vibrancy? I've gone with the hunch that people from your state are the most pathetic.

Leaf here. I'll give you three guesses why I live in Poland now

Fucking lmao, good joke. The alt-right is an insignificant LARP that has inspired a few mass shootings, but you get btfo by liberals and the left constantly.
And for your information, I'm half Indian half Afro-Caribbean. My white girlfriend, something your fat incel ass will never have would disagree with you on rising racial consciousness.

Lots of hispanics are full blood indios though, especially the poor ones that can't afford to come legally.

I'm not going to disagree with you by and large, but I do want to point out that Chile is doing quite well for themselves at the moment. Of the freest countries in South America too.

I thought NAFTA was good for Mexico as it moved factories from the US to Mexico for cheaper labour?

>I'm half Indian half Afro-Caribbean
I thought you were serious until I saw this

The town started bleeding out young people around 2002-06. 2008 recession and $4.87/gal gas prices basically tanked the town. The town got browned hard and is now 46% latin, different from 87% white. Even big box stores like Kmart and other corporate stores couldn't even stay open. Then the homeless population when from 7 to over 1000. Basically the town looks like Detroit now. Typical California city story.

Attached: 6908971.jpg (400x398, 35K)

>My white girlfriend, something your fat incel ass will never have would disagree with you on rising racial consciousness.
She's dating a nigger, so no surprise there.

New Zealand is proud of being a diverse Nation, my dude. But yes it's an uncommon mix, but that's really cool and I love it and so does everyone else I've met in real life worth talking to. Also tbf I'm a native Londoner but I'm here to study.

I wish I could go one day without being forced to accept that brown people even still exist I am so fed up with the current state of the world

It's full of moslems now and due to the quite international university and a bunch of visiting cruise ships you will hear english and southern european languages being spoken A LOT downtown (Aarhus)

I moved to a 99% white town in the countryside now

I often feel like that. I just wish I could live in a whites only town. It would be so safe

Nothing has really changed except for a very slight population decline.

More Indians and Asians than ever before but it's been that way since at least the late 80's.

I grew up in a small rural mostly white town.
Now it's full of Spanish speaking spics.
I can't wait for the ethnic cleansing to begin.

Born in Chicago. Raised in the south Suburbs (Chicago Heights-Sauk Village)

Visited the neighborhood I grew up in in the Heights back in 2012. Block was dead in the middle of the day on a Saturday in August. When I was a kid the place was littered with neighborhood kids playing and adults outside talking and laughing. Demographics were almost evenly split between black, white and latino. Everyone mingled together. If you did something bad 6 blocks away, your mom knew before you even got home.

Visited Sauk Village same day. Same story, streets and parks eerily quiet and deserted. Growing up it was 85% white 10% black and 5% latino. No gangs or graffiti. Very clean suburban town. Could leave your bike on the sidewalk and it would be there a month later.

Late 90's early 00's the section 8 flood gates opened and it was taken over by escapees from Chicago. I wouldn't stop for gas in that place now.

Yes they are pathetic Leftists and Christcucks
Every side here is fucked and all about muh diversity
Maybe as he cancer spreads more and more whites are waking up, but I don’t see it
Even my “redpilled” Christian friends shy away from the race question. It’s fucking torture it’s like I’m the only one who can see what the future holds.
8 billion humans total.
Less than 400 million whites left on this planet.

Still basically the same. Let’s keep it that way.
t. MA

A lot more mexicans. A lot more crime. They're probably unrelated.

Attached: 1555461151224.png (750x797, 215K)

I had sex with an African Puma Lady back in 2016, it was a summer night during the Migrant-Crisis and I got HIV. Up to this day I can remember the exact moment, a few seconds of doubt before sliding into her wet black snatch.

Attached: photo.jpg (76x76, 4K)

Currently stuck living within ten miles of one of those areas for the next couple years. From what I've been told, it used to be a sleepy college town, great place to live / raise a family / etc. Ever since they cleared out cb in chicago to put up multimillion-dollar housing for rich progressives to buy up, it's turned into a total shitshow. Their dwellings practically surround the entire campus. There are homes that would easily go for $250k priced at a fifth of that.

Florence, Alabama.
Used to be a very conservative, White dominated city. Great Southern Traditions, restaurants, events, pride, etc etc.
Slowly it has been taken over by the local college full of hipsters and foreigners coupled with the growing nigger population.
A once great Southern city destroyed by "progress" all culminating in the ultimate nigger/hipster fest known as "W.C. Handy Festival" where tourists come in from everywhere to listen to hipster and nigger bullshit music at every "modern" cafe we have downtown.

Growing up here was a dream come true, couldn't have picked a better city. I'll be damned if I raise my future kids there now. Love the history, but it's become nothing but a sponge for modern "culture."

Attached: _movie_1110_450_1.jpg (1110x450, 339K)

Used to think the Chinese were invading, now it looks like the Muslims are.
Other than enrichment there have been other changes. Sports bars have changed to hipster gastropubs, more ethnic food restaurants, several micro breweries started up and all but one are shit, malls are cycling through failing stores... but the most depressing is Christmas and holloween decorations have gone down 99% cause new adults don't have kids.

It has been totally niggerized and bastardized. The woods and the creek we all used to play in as kids catching frogs and turtles was bulldozed for a giant nigger housing complex. Needs to be bombed or arson'ed with the niggers in it.