Turks are bros, Fun to hang out with make good food, and put value on family, why the hate...

Turks are bros, Fun to hang out with make good food, and put value on family, why the hate ? Turks at least work Compared to the other immigrants in the west Pakis Indians Iraqis Somalis, i dont get the hate

Attached: istockphoto-655630014-612x612.jpg (612x459, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bøllebank
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't hate them. Probably because is the most common migrant in Germany. And Germany is the biggest country in Eu

pump the girls and de-islamize them

I don't hate them, I just don't want them in any country but their own since it leads to conflicting interests. That goes for every ethnic group.

I like the few Turks I have met.

They don't stay in their own fucking country. What's so fucking difficult to understand you retard?

Neither do you, you mongoloid ?

They are muslim, so why not?

Turks at least work Compared to the other immigrants in the west ... Indians
>Thinking Indians Pakis Turks Somalis perform at same level

Attached: IndiansInUK.jpg (848x743, 144K)

Attached: AmIndian.jpg (1243x468, 190K)

Fuck all muslims.

Please check Turkish achievements in this graph

Attached: GermanPakis.png (777x939, 282K)

I mean this graph

Attached: GermanyMigrantCrimes.jpg (800x2225, 424K)

Ones I worked with were good people. Absolute shit gunsmiths though and firearms mostly

>Sandnigger praising other sandniggers
Enjoy living in perpetual Borat country, faggot

Op is a mussie and a goatfucker

Fuck off you Bosnian twat, of course, you love the Turks.

Kosovo is Serbia.

Serbian hands wrote this
Turkish rape baby who fled like a bitch to Denmark,

Soon greater Albania, While you cunts keep getting cucked by the west :D

Serbians didn't flee anywhere last I checked, any and all migration from the Balkans came from Muslims almost exclusively due to how fucking raped you got in the yugo wars.

But really, I'm not surprised, because sandniggers have proven completely fucking useless in modern warfare.

You did, fled like roches as soon as Bosnian and Croat army were closing in in Banja Luka, and further fled again when Nato bombed you, even the flag you are hiding behind Zoran bombed you guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bøllebank

> Murder
> Russia is top non-sandnigger country
I'm proud.

If Jews are rats and then Turks are roaches.

Attached: erdo-mosques.jpg (401x410, 57K)

Turkroaches are welfare leeches, basically zoomalis with slightly lighter skintone.

Attached: 1562518985486.jpg (620x430, 44K)

ive been to turkey and if you are not a muslim, they will actively go out of your way to be assholes. not to mention child organ harvesting and dismemberment are a daily in that shithole

the only good thing coming from turkey is their airlines which treats everybody like gods. also they are hairy people so they should die

Attached: guts_smirk.png (250x250, 74K)

Attached: 1562709111522.png (500x300, 53K)

Turks are literally the Orcs of the world. Their only advantage against their enemies is the fact that they outnumber them a 100:1, even if they can't fight for shit.

Even Tolkien said his orcs were inspired by the invaders of central Asia, and "Black Speech" was based on a turkic language if I'm not mistaken.

You're making shit up. How stupid do you think people around here are?

>also they are hairy people so they should die
People are hairy due to mountainous geography and climates to match. There's a reason Irish and Scottish people are burlier and hairier than pre-pubescent looking anglocucks. Sorry you can't grow a beard, faggot

>bosnian

too bad serbs killed your daddy when you were five, cuck

Says the anglocuck who rebelled against his own daddy and has no heritage to speak of. top kek

Congrats on losing to yourself

Top banter