My sister is dating a black guy and I posted a snap story saying Ariel shouldn’t be black

My sister is pissed(hate her) her bf is pissed (don’t care) but my mom is SUPER PISSED.

How to defend myself to my mom?

Attached: FDB631F4-4B02-4A57-949A-7CC7BD855367.jpg (1024x663, 84K)

shutup nigger

Tell her the media hates whites and is effectively kicking them out of media and Hollywood and that this shouldn't be acceptable. Then ask her how she would have felt if black panther was played by a white guy

Say she has the big gay.

Just send this to your sister if she thinks being a niggerlover is so great, then ask her why she wants to put your mother through burying her own child

Attached: 1533521656585.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

Quote FBI stats to her

You can't defend your racism in real life. Everyone hates you.

Then send this to your mother

Attached: 1536282680763.jpg (475x525, 47K)

Call her a nigger loving race traitor, if ygat doesnt get you slapped nothing will.

Attached: 1561344283896.gif (500x349, 906K)

Take your meds

It's low effort tokenism. Just swapping a white for a black and calling it progress. Shows blacks are unworthy of Thier own stories and just get a token role in white ones like they are children.

>Things that never happened for $500, please

How do you think your sister got that way? Youre fucked!

Saying you want Ariel to stay white is not racist.

Get a job and dont depend on your liberal family

It is. You don't have to agree.

How?

Call your mom a roastie toastie

First world problems

>how is racism racist?
No one owes you answers to silly questions.

why do you care? just pop in the original little mermaid and sing along.... Unda da see, Unda da see

Lmao exactly. No argument.

Tell her making a character black is not only perpetuating stereotypes about black people (thieves, unable to produce things on their own, etc.) and that this is also anti ginger as most character retconned into being black are gingers.

Or you can just tell them to stop being nigger sucking whores.

tell your mom she clearly failed at being a mother. daughters gonna pay the toll sooner or later, and you come here so
this shit ruins 'em lmfao