Operation Vegan Genocide

Stop the vigger population!

The great replacement is upon us, however it's not muslims replacing white people, it's vegans replacing normal people. The vigger population grows by the day and they are slowly but surely invading every aspect of western culture, from grocery stores to fast food. They're trying to sedate the masses with Beyond and Impossible in a gaslighting campaign to make normal people embrace their societal cancer. Do you know who else was vegan? Hitler. Do you know who did 9/11 ? Vegans. We need to show them that they are the inferior group.

We must build two kinds of camps, a compound of various trailer homes to house them 4-5k at a time in a Japanese Internment Camp style. They will be doused with propaganda and fed a dehumanizing diet of congee and stale crackers. The other camp will be built like the locker rooms at middle/high schools, only instead of showers they will be gas chambers. Viggers will be gassed 2k at a time and will be made of various transports from the internment camps. Repeat until the vigger population is zero.

Viggers are inferior to society and must be exterminated!

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXXXygDRyBU
youtu.be/hXmB9zsAQ_E
youtu.be/VMqYYXswono
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/7/25/16018658/what-the-health-documentary-review-vegan-diet
forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/12/23/how-humans-evolved-to-be-natural-omnivores/#7e81c727af5a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vegan is the healthiest diet change my mind

if you have enough money the woman won't give a shit what you eat.

Vigger shill, it was literally invented by jews

And Tel Aviv is the vegan capital of the world. Your point?

>think of the animals!
>3 months later
>gets abortion
>I'm not ready to settle down yet"

So why are you shilling for something invented by jews?

Not all vegans care about the animals. In my opinion animals used for livestock shouldn’t even exist. And I care about the health benefits of it. Watch dr. Greger, he studies what big agriculture has been trying to suppress for decades
youtu.be/lXXXygDRyBU

Vigger

I just explained to you that they have the most vegans per capita. They run the world and this is what they know is best to eat. Are you retarded? Most of us were raised to know fruits/vegetables/nuts etc are healthiest foods to eat, before the vegan culture was even big. Organic is also very important, though I fear for its integrity in the coming decades with companies like Monsanto (now owned by Bayer) hell bent on feeding us pesticide laden poison food

>protip, most (((vegans))) cheat.

Real vegans look like shit and are unhealthy as fuck.

Vegans, like all subversive ideologies before them, will eventually win more and more ground. Eventually eating meat will be harder and harder, and eventually common people won't have the opportunity to eat meat, at least in the west. There probably is no way to stop them either.

Right now they pretend that its a personal choice. But they will force veganism upon us when they have the opportunity.

I agree. Also, a vegan diet isn’t very specific. People can each vegan chips and junk food and it’s not going to do them much good. You have to be serious about it and make sure you take in the right nutrients. Most won’t, hell even I struggle with it

This
Genocide now before its too late

I could care less about it.

More meat to us, as far as I am concerned.

Attached: 1559158240145.jpg (620x938, 52K)

desu, the western diet has way too much meat. You can make a difference by eating less meat.

Traditional farming isn’t sustainable, the world starved so we can feed livestock. Water, land, etc are wasted on shit we don’t need to survive. Meat and dairy are luxuries, and ones that give you all types of health problems. Heart disease, strokes, many other diseases. It’s the only way the human race can move forward. You guys are all so ignorant about this shit it hurts. I used to hate vegans too, and I love me a good burger I’m not afraid to admit it, but in the long run food is fuel. You put 87 in your luxury car and it will fuck it up

The Falklands are British

So were you born this retarded or did you have an accident?

Also I disagree that real vegans look like shit. There’s nothing in meat you can’t get from plants, where do you think animals get their nutrients from? Sickly looking vegans are just proof they’re doing it wrong

Great

Translation

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

*Great argument

Also a great argument

B-12 supplements

The classic b12 argument. It’s available in tons of vegan foods, for me it’s in my almond milk, so not an argument.

I grew up on a farm. This Factory farm BS is not right. All animals do not get a long life. I am healthier than I have ever been since quitting factory farm animal products.

I have yet to meet a healthy vegan. As an anectode. There is a faggot at my university that in the last months lost tons of weight and started looking much older. I believed that he caught HIV, but it turned out he went vegan.

Omega3, it's of higher quality in meats

These fucking leftist vegan activists. They're never out there protesting the ritual slaughter done by jews and muslims.

No, they only want to take the whites and try and 'expose' how awful we are to animals. We're using bolt guns to try and instantly destroy the brain for painless death. Meanwhile the jews and muslims cut its fucking neck, leaving these animals breathing out of their neck in pain until they bleed out.
youtu.be/hXmB9zsAQ_E

Meanwhile in the late last century and early this century to preserve our rights to eat meat we overhauled a lot of the meat industry, like replacing electric cattle prods for animal welfare. Turns out cattle don't like to be touched with anything, so even an inflated trashbag works.
youtu.be/VMqYYXswono

Attached: 1476557657742.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Then tell a lion to eat grass faggot.

Again, unless you know his actual diet, you have no idea what could cause his problems. If you cared to do an ounce of research, you’d find that there are tons of healthy vegans that are professional athletes, but instead you look at one random person and form your opinions. Patrik Baboumian Is a great example, the strongest man in the world, or at least he was at one point

if meat is murder and fetus is meat then killing fetus is murder.

fuck off fbi

nobody cares about vegans

Warrants more research, but sounds like propaganda from the meat industry.

Are you a lion?

You're one of the people under the delusion that humans are herbivores aren't you?

Are you cattle?

nigger, vegans are weak and their teeth falls out

just eat meat

retard
jews have run a controlled op against vegansim painting it as a soiboy faggot liberal thing
you bought their memes and worship jews

It takes more nuts to get the same amount of protein as a piece of beef of serving size (roughly 3oz).

Humans are herbivores. Meat was eaten throughout history to survive winter. During the summer most would typically be herbavores. Our teeth are a perfect example, look at a dogs teeth compared to our’s...

I could be a gorilla. Or a rhino. They’re herbivores and probably buffer than you faggot

Given that’s true, at what cost? The cost is your health

>nothing in meat you can’t get from plants, except collagen, cholesterol, eicosapentaenoic acid; vitamin a for those unable to convert sufficient caretenoids.

Are you a vegan? If yes, how long have you been one?

>getting your protein from a single source

study human nutrition a bit, your 40s are going to be rough

He has never been the strongest man. He's never been in the RUNNING for strongest man. He built his body using steroids on an omnivorous diet.
You've just revealed yourself as fundamentally dishonest. I have no idea why vegans do this shit.

Attached: 1475052184683.png (500x500, 48K)

I’ve been vegan for 2 years now and my teeth are fine. My dentist was shocked at how my teeth were for a 26 year old. And I only brush and floss once a day usually. Also don’t drink soda and shit that may help. You guys regurgitate the most mainstream talking points imaginable. Every vegan thread I see on here has the same retards like you puking out disinfo like you’re some kind of reliable source

if u love animals so much why dont you marry one?

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/7/25/16018658/what-the-health-documentary-review-vegan-diet

forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/12/23/how-humans-evolved-to-be-natural-omnivores/#7e81c727af5a

I was just making an example. Beans have protein too, so do fish.

It was an example, there are tons of other athletes who are vegan and very healthy. Lol you are desperate to attack my creditability but this is an anonymous board, wtf do I care if you idiots eat your selves to death. The more you argue the more I wish you would

I am a carnivore, I like eating dead animals. I have no problem getting my protein from other extinguished live. It is all part of the food cycle.

vegan's are some of the worst people on the planet. Most vegans I meet are frail, pale are weak as fuck and have no muscle definition.

Not vegan, I actively despise them

Already stated I don’t care about the animals, specifically the livestock. I do however care for the health of the earth, as it affects my health.

Attached: QTNXQsN_d.jpg (550x400, 33K)

Thanks, vox and Forbes. You like cnn too?

>Warrants more research, but sounds like propaganda from the meat industry
Yeah, but truth is great propaganda when it cooperates. DHA and EPA are the critical omega-3's; available in animal source. DHA can be converted from plant Omega-3's but it uncertain if DHA can be. Cholesterol is required to make vitD from sunlight and to make hormones; reports of vegan women ceasing to have menstruation is common. Collegan is animal product, ugly wrinkly skin is common in long time older vegans.

>there are tons of other athletes who are vegan and very healthy
Then why do you lie? Just pick one of the "tons of other athletes" to be your example instead.

Attached: 1453110212021.jpg (268x265, 16K)

so u dont care about the animals but you care about the animals. k

>They’re herbivores and probably buffer than you
So are cows, go on a grass only diet retard.

A quick google search shows there are plenty of omega 3 food sources for vegans. Definitely just propaganda you gave

Attached: 28CC707E-26ED-41B4-8273-A65CEB5AC939.png (750x1334, 185K)

>Flaming vigger
>Calls Vox fake news
We all know you're a giant libtard

Source?

I care about the ecosystem surviving so I can survive brainlet

I googled “plant based omega 3” there were many sources

Time to dump some vegan meals that shit all over your trash tier basic bitch common meat crap

Attached: IMAG1765-01.jpg (4000x2250, 3.3M)

Lol guess again friendo. And you actually believe vox?

>fundamentally dishonest. I have no idea why vegans do this shit.
Well to be honest, even "herbivore" animals such as deer and cattle have been seen eating small animals/carrion. The truth is that the vegan diet is unnatural and not well tested, but that many leading advocates seem quite unhealthy in mind and body, and many vegans started having serious health issues after a few years; which cleared up almost instantly after eating some fish or such. If they were honest and informed they wouldn't advocate for or practice veganism.

>HOW DARE THEY CONSUME LESS RESOURCES AND LIVE WITH LESS CONSEQUENCES ON OTHERS!

Murder is a legal term that only applies to a human illegally killing another human.

Vegetarian fag here, fuck vegans

Attached: IMAG1746.jpg (4000x2250, 2.34M)

Again, veganism done wrong can fuck you up. This isn’t news. Nutrient deficiencies can happen with any diet done wrong

Sausage would make that 10 times tastier.

>looks at flag
You know veganism is a Jewish invention right?

Dairy is almost, if not just as bad

Refer to this video

>there are plenty of omega 3 food sources for vegans
DHA and EPA are the critical omega-3's; available only in animal sources. DHA can be converted from plant Omega-3's but it uncertain if EPA can be
DHA and EPA are the critical omega-3's; available only in animal sources. DHA can be converted from plant Omega-3's but it uncertain if EPA can be

dumpin muh vegan lunchez

Attached: IMAG1739.jpg (4000x2250, 2.36M)

If you are healthy being a vegan, then fine.
But I have heard many first hand vegan/vegetarian horror stories, to stay away from it.
I still try to eat no more than 2 times a week meat. I want to cut my meat consumption to 50lb a year.

Attached: IMAG1641.jpg (4000x2250, 3.92M)

This is the brain capacity of an average mutt. sigh

Fuck these puny animals. Eat seafood and achieve BLUE WALE buff mode. Blue whales have muscles that make gorilla's entire bodies look small. And blue whales are carnivores.

Also, animals like Rhinos use coprophagia to get nutrients from their food, and so do gorillas at times. FYI, coprophagia means eating your own shit. That plant matter is hard to digest.

>I googled “plant based omega 3” there were many sources of ALA but NONE of DHA and EPA; the most important

Attached: IMAG1670.jpg (4000x2250, 2.62M)

I just eat what my ancestors have been eating for hundreds of years and if they lived healthy, then so will I. Most 'diets' are just fads anyways. Nothing wrong having full fat milk, butter and yoghurt. Also, try getting grass fed red meat and corn fed chicken like they used to before. Veganism consists of taking many tablets which isn't a natural diet. Sv3ridge is a good channel to watch, although I am not an advocate of raw meat, just the idea veganism is harmful to the body.

Lame, proper vegan food is a bowl of oatmeal or rice. Your pic takes way too much energy to cook, making the food inefficient at food's very purpose.

Have you even read Jewish scripture? Judaism is deeply humanistic, with Jewish supremacy layered on top of human supremacy. The whole religion is about a wicked god creating a world for Jews to exploit. I'm not inclined to respond to someone who talks about "Jewish inventions" without having a clue of the Jewish mentality.

Those are made by algae

Source: vegan dot com
Most DHA/EPA supplements are made from fish oil. But it turns out that fish don’t actually produce DHA and EPA on their own. They get it from algae, either by eating it directly or by eating other marine life that have consumed algae. There are several vegan brands of DHA/EPA that are algae-derived (these brands typically come in vegan capsules, whereas fish-based brands usually come in gelatin capsules.)

Per milligram of DHA/EPA, algae-based supplements are far more expensive than fish-based supplements. But they’re also much lower on the food chain and therefore less prone to contamination. And of course, algae-based supplements don’t entail the killing of fish and they consequently aren’t as damaging to ocean ecosystems. The fish oil industry has decimated menhaden populations (the tiny species of fish most commonly caught and refined into fish oil.)

Carnists should be imprisoned in cages, mutilated, tortured, and raped like they do to animals. They support the enslavement and genocide of animals for their own pleasure, it's time they got what's coming to them.

Attached: cow_being_playful.webm (720x900, 1.65M)

We don't all think like that you utter retard.

Yeah, if you’re too stupid to do it correctly then you’re right, another diet may be easier. That doesn’t mean you’ll be much healthier though.

This is now a motherfucken vegan food thread faggots

Attached: DSC_2140-01_1.jpg (4095x2804, 3.18M)

That cow looks like it's having a good time. Good thing that farmer/rancher is around to provide that kind of life to it.

>Nutrient deficiencies can happen with any diet, but veganism requires supplement to stand a chance; and there are still often major health problems, as the human digestive system is evolved around a animal product heavy diet.

Attached: IMAG1720.jpg (4000x2250, 2.82M)

All the most successful people are vegan.
Did you know Arnold Schwarzenegger and Albert Einstein are both vegan?

Your ancestors lived off the land and weren’t being poisoned on a large scale by multinational corporations

>1 Timothy 4:1-5
1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.