Raw milk

>tfw the south and parts of Midwest as well as whitest Rocky Mountain States + MD and NJ haven’t taken the raw milk pill
Makes you wonder doesn’t it? If your state doesn’t sell raw milk legally, your state is not based

Attached: 78D8A8DE-1426-46C4-AAD3-A185952A9BC7.jpg (700x541, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iea.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/IEA Public Choice web complete 29.1.12.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7l4FKXdcOVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the other hand, New England and the West did something right for once (and of course, Wisconsinites, love you bros, keep it based)

Attached: 80D8EC18-6BF9-419A-AA9C-588C3B16E69D.jpg (850x1201, 223K)

how are guns ok on a federal level but not raw milk?

US gov has their priorities wrong (should be guns AND raw milk federally allowed). Also, dairy industry (((lobbying))) I’d imagine

>staes that allow raw milk vs raw milk related illnesses
This is the dumbest picture i've seen in a while

I tried to show which states have it legal and which don’t have it legal

What happened to Pennsylvania though?

so many wonderful cheeses you can make with raw milk, how is lobbying an issue when it comes to cheese variety?

you should always ask cui bono when it comes to any "regulation" - typically it's for the bureaucracies that exist to enforce them, so that they can cite higher workloads and expand their offices and influence, and at the behest of competitors of whoever is going to be targeted by the regulations
if you read this, it'll help you understand a whole lot of the "why"s of government activities that appear absurd to people on the face of them, but are actually quite aligned with the interests of government actors
iea.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/IEA Public Choice web complete 29.1.12.pdf

God forbid the dairy or food industry overall that’s subsidized pretty heavily should try and make quality milk and food so people aren’t as unhealthy! Oh no, where would food and pharma make their shekels from?

I live in a rural area, I just trade organic animal feed for organic milk (cow and goat)...I guess there is an advantage to living in a wild west style shithole.

probably mexicans or niggers as farmhands which would explain south carolina

Almost all burgers are lactose intolerant. You dont have real milk, you have some diluted onions shit like "chocolate milk" lmao. If you drink proper milk you will liquid shit your pants. All of your cheese is some artifical plastic stuff. You dont have real dairy. You dont even have proper kefir

Pasteurized milk is absolute poison and weakens us compared to the neuctar of life that is raw milk.

People here have no idea how bad the Jews want to stop you from drinking raw milk. They push scare tactics on us all the time to make you think it'll make you sick. It's already totally illegal in Canada.

>implying USA isn’t already known for shart in the mart

an adult human drinking the milk of another species is fucking disgusting. You people go on about "manlets" and "cucks" when you are still drinking literal breast milk from a mother's tit.

You need more artifical stuff, people cant handle the already diluted milk and plastic cheese

I want to drink the unsanitized breastmilk of another species, but da jooz are tricking our government into outlawing it!!

It's fucking stupid to buy unpasteurized milk. If you have a cow, have at it, I have had fresh milk on the farm plenty of times growing up but it is top tier retardation to drink it after you take it the fuck home.

youtube.com/watch?v=7l4FKXdcOVI
american cheese kek

fucking crazy...makes me glad for once that I have access to raw milk so I can make my own cheese, cream, buttermilk and butter.

most of your produce is grown in literal shit
you eat everything from cow hooves to chicken intestines without even thinking about it
the question you might want to meet is "so what?"

how the fuck does is "poison" you, retard? it might be nutritionally crap compared to unpasteurized but it's not like they add cyanide.

>I can’t tolerate lactose: the post
Nonwhite detected

It may be illegal in Florida but I know where you can still buy it (pretty openly too.)

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Pasteurized milk is absolute poison and weakens us compared to the neuctar of life that is raw milk.
I wonder if that's why I developed gyno.
>tfw grade 2

Attached: grades-types-of-gynecomastia-600x300.jpg (600x300, 24K)

>Townsends
Based and nutmeg-pilled

It's no different from any other food. Not that I drink much milk, that shit is not refreshing when I'm thirsty.

Milt is considered a cuisine, you should look that shit up.

This

kek

The only raw milk I want is from this queen’s milkers ahhhhhhhhh!

Attached: 3BD60A06-C0D0-4D73-B016-B4AB979724F4.jpg (849x1200, 300K)

Jews don't want you to drink milk period. They'd rather you drink almond, söy, coconut milk. Or if it has to be milk 2% or skim.