Honor Killing

What can we take from this practice to ensure we don't reach peak degeneracy. It's been used worldwide throughout history.

Attached: 140115182232-snapchat-spambot-340xa.jpg (340x255, 19K)

Stop trying to control women, psycho.

>honor killings are cool in some ways
do you have people parts in your freezer?

The only tactic that keeps women in line is shame. And when that fails all that's left is their true nature.

The real question is how do we make shame work again?

not an argument huemonkey

Attached: 1522157808250.webm (240x320, 2.88M)

why would you murder a female member of your family because she decided to do something you didn't agree with.

If your sister turns into a whore, you should look in the mirror...you were a shitty fucking brother.

>Women are stupid, non sentient creatures and any failure of theirs is on your shoulders
So never give them enough rope to hang themselves with. Got it, thanks based Brazilbro!

nice opinion, tripfag

I assume you mean:
"the killing of a relative, especially a girl or woman, who is perceived to have brought dishonour on the family."
is that how you'd define it?

Seems like a waste of good womanly flesh to me. I think we originally got around this problem in the west by sending people to nunneries or monasteries if they fucked up.
What necessitates the killing in your mind?

Attached: 1522093479562.jpg (960x960, 172K)

cause it's fun?

Not much honour in killing your own family?

>i want women to have less rights so i can have more power over them since i can't win them over with charm

>why would you murder a female member of your family because she decided to do something you didn't agree with.
Family honour. Why would you let some degenerate whore publicly humiliate you, your family, and all of your ancestors with her antics?

Tits or gtfo

So she can't go around dragging your good name through the muck
If it exists, the women know the consequences

first post worst post

They can't control themselves so someone has to.

What are they doing to the heads?

In my culture it's very dishonourable to kill a member of your own family. I feel people who kill members of their own family should be killed - preferably by someone from their own family - so as to restore the honour lost by there being a murderer in the family.

you aren't royal or poltical, why even fucking care. All modern women are stupid whores, are you gonna kill them to. Move to the middle east if you have opinions like this, it would be perfect for you. Society is not coming back, we are in clown world now an unstoppable destructive force.

if you are a careless father, cousin or brother then you can't expect a functional family.
Don't be an incel and think bad behavior can only come from the females of your family...boys will do stupid shit if not kept in check

save up and pay for a prostitute...some dude fucked up so you can fuck his sister, be glad she wasn't murdered for providing idiots like you with sex. Lord knows you are one cunt hair away from cutting off your own scrotum

if you did a good job as a brother or father, she won't become a whore to begin with.

honor killings are manifestations of societal pressure, which ultimately works as a safety check to protect the whole society from foolish actions of individuals who just dont care.
individualistic argument dis irrelevant here.
The pressure of societal norms is so strong that killing such women in order to save face is preferable. It also deters most womyn from comitting such acts. For the good of many, few individuals must be sacrificed from time to time.

Its when too much value is put in a single individual that society begins to crumble

So you do support honour killings. Good to know.

i love your iq monkey ass didnt give me an argument, your family probably thinks your a whiny bitch. All believers of islam are sensitive whiny little bastards who are emotionally unstable.

>you aren't royal or poltical, why even fucking care.
Because unlike you I have some sense of pride so I don't like being associated with a crack head who steals to get his next fix, the town bicycle, or a man dressing like a woman.

>britbong
>culture
Pick one dude

I dunno my dude, I don't think there's anything particularly special in our culture against killing family specifically..
I mean we have a monarchy, if there's one thing that's famous for it's fratricide.
#RIPinpeaceDiana

Lets assume that's true even though it clearly isn't. Even if you did fail as a brother the best response would still be to bury your failure and move on, don't let your failure walk around dragging your name through the mud.

well that is a stupid way of looking at it...I don't mean to insult you but....muslim chicks have chaperones (in the form of their crazy muslim brother)...yet they still take cock up the ass in order to remain pussy virgins...but they will still fuck because they are "human".

Perhaps if you are a best friend to your sister, she won't hesitate to ask you if a dude she is interested in is legit rather than take it in the asshole.
maybe being a good dad or brother is a better measure than murder

Good point, quite literally a case of a honour killing by ol lizzy

that will probably be your downfall, being to prideful over simple things that can be solved simply. My step sister ran off, and noone cares about her i dont go and kill her i dont care about her anymore. Noone really cares about her.

if you do a good job and protect your kin without being a fucking psycho, I can assure you that you won't need to murder your family members.
As I stated in another post....muslim chicks that study in Brazil have a family member (brother or cousin) watch on them like hawks...they have no problem taking it in the ass....
They are not on good terms with their brothers. Perhaps if they had a positive relationship they would not need to treat their sisters like whores when they themselves have no qualms about fucking foreign pussy.

Just report this faggot. He’s shitting up all the threads.

And what if she didn't run off? What if she still lived in the same town as you slutting it up until your last name became synonymous with being a dirty used up whore? Also threats of violence keep people in line. If people started disposing of family members who shamed the family you would see far fewer degenerates and the gay rights movement if it existed would be far less advanced than it is today.

>Perhaps if they had a positive relationship they would not need to treat their sisters like whores
>Perhaps
Or perhaps their sisters would still be whores and you are talking out of your ass

Use it sparingly or it will lose impact. Also remember that it's supposed to stay in the family. Cutting a bitch up for race-treason is the act of a lunatic, cutting a bitch up for failing the family gets respect from the very groups your enemies will try to sic on you.

Reduced risk of repeat offenses, duh.

really sad to see how many people's mindset is literally stuck in beliefs thousands of years old

it's 2019 and you have the internet. please stop embarrassing yourselves

Have sex

well yea there are always better measures, but few things in real world are ideal. Honor killings are simply part of muzzie life, carried from the days when the world was less friendly place. And they still fulfill their purpose.
Again you are focusing too much on the individual.
If it takes slaying their own blood to protect their own society from crumbling under the weight of thots, they will do it. You just cant wrap your head around it but for muzzies its clear as a day

I don't have sisters but I have a many female cousins. I don't treat them like pieces of shit because they are women, they are my family, my friends.
I know everything about their lives and they ask for my opinion on every situation in their lives because they love and trust me as I do them.
They didn't turn out to be whores because I warned them about dogs
perfect example...I never told them to NOT take drugs...I would tell them to ask me to get them drugs if they want, I never needed to because I dissuaded them from using.
I never came off as an asshole, just a loving family member that would not stone them to death if ever they had a moment of weakness or doubt because of peer pressure

another angry incel power fantasy thread on pol. you're such fucking larping faggots. if you woke up good looking tomorrow you would drop all your bullshit politics and start sleeping with beautiful women and enjoy your life and all this white shariah shit would be gone. oh and btw, if women have limited sexual options due to artificial restraints, they're still gonna go for Chad instead of you, only 100x more

you're a loser and a nerd who has to go online to socialize, are you gonna blame your father for that too?

Trust me, I get it...tribal natives in Brazil do the same...they are fucking tribal like most arabs.
I have found a better solution when it comes to my family...maybe murder is the only way for your clan, I won't judge.

fag

fuck off faggot women are barely even people

Mr Donkey, don't you have a mexican donkey show to do at this hour?
lube up that ass Burrito Boy

Our pagan ancestors permitted a bit of honour killing

That moslems and people like you are stupid evil and gay and that You should be killed

rare based Brazilian post

hire a prostitute, you need sex therapy.
Don't hate the whore for she has a sibling or cousin just like you...a fucking incel douche

thats not funny. its just a meme flag. why are you a virgin?

I can have sex without maying for it huefag, doesn't mean I have to respect women one bit

nah we dont have clans. and nobody cares here anyway. people just mind their own bussiness. I may not have many good things to say about muzzies, but im just astonished by power of their will or cultural programming or whatever. If it takes a limb to save the whole body, they will gladly cut it off with a blunt rusty knife and sing while doing the cutting

I made you look like the ass you chose to display yourself as.

so some woman with a shitty family hurt you, stop putting every snatch in the same boat.
Learn to love yourself and maybe you will stop attracting damaged goods.

They also think that dogs are evil and pigs have the sins of man attached to their soul.

yeah right. and those girls whose virginity you took and ruined for their future husbands, or the girls you fucked in general that you had no intention of marrying, you'd be fine if their dad hunted you down and killed you right. standards are always more fun when you apply them only to others

why tho

futebol

I only took the virginity of 2 girls, one was my best friend growing up...she ended up being bipolar and is in a mental institution and my wife.

I still visit my sister-in-law every month