Commies

why is long hair communist?

Attached: 66762892_10162003927175574_8684002579169935360_n.jpg (540x556, 51K)

Hair cuts are symbol of the capitalist machine.

Why are mutts so dumb?
>long hair is communism
>meanwhile in eastern bloc countries you could wake up with the militsiya at your door for having long hair

so you can get an haircut at mr Shekelstein barber shop, what are you? a commie?

Be like everyone else goy.

Because stupid goyim "greatest generation" all got their hair cut short when they were drafted to fight for international Jewry in WWII. The fashion stuck as the standard ZOG slave male haircut.

It was the beginning of this homosexual/tranny agenda. Men and women are equal right? so obviously men can have long hair and wear dresses. A lot of the bullshit we are seeing today was also seen in the 60s and 70s. The ww2/nam vets just wouldnt tolerate that anti-west nonsense. So the faggots and the commies went into hiding all throughout the 80s and early 90s. Now that the older timers are dead and the boomers are too selfish to give a fuck, those pinko faggots are trying their same old tricks again.

The Bible commands men not to have long hair, since Communism despises Christianity and vice versa it's fair to say long haired people, especially then, were Commies.

>every adult man before the napoleonic era was a tranny faggot
cargo-cult goy-slaves, everyone.

Attached: image-9.php_.png (625x391, 495K)

>The ww2/nam vets just wouldnt tolerate that anti-west nonsense
WW2 vets literally destroyed Western Civilization, dumbass. They were the most anti-west people who ever existed.

A working man needs a short trim so their hair doesn't get caught on machinery or the like. A soldier needs short hair to help foster a feeling of uniformity but also so it cant be pulled in a melee. Short hair has been the norm for civilized men for thousands of years. Even the chinese, who basically never cut their hair, would still roll it up into a bun or something so it didnt get in the way.

>Never grooming self

Makes sense now

can you two jews please leave?

>A working man needs a short trim so their hair doesn't get caught on machinery or the like.
Yes, industrial slaves need short hair in order to effectively serve their Jewish masters.
>A soldier needs short hair to help foster a feeling of uniformity but also so it cant be pulled in a melee.
False
>Short hair has been the norm for civilized men for thousands of years
False

Long hair softens the jawline aesthetically making someone with long hair look more feminine. Short hair does the opposite

Pretty sure they were refering to American style communism, so pretty much long haired, non-bathing hippie dipshits living in communes.

you are the one here pushing jewish elitist ideology
working men of the pre-rothchilds global war era that started in the early 1800's did not see any point in wasting time constantly having their heads buzzed clean every month.

and much like beards, short hair shows who the genetically-effeminate men with extreme insecurities are.

WW2 vets destroyed Europe. Then, not fully content with destroying the heart of Western Civilization, went on to destroy colonial countries by voting for civil rights act, desegregation, no fault divorce, female rights, etc. WW2 vets were absolute scum and the worst trash in history.

The board is a total shit show right now. Every thread is just dozens of one line, keyword laced, good cop bad cop. Normally they have something to push or squash, today it's just all hands on deck shit up the board with bullshit mode. Makes you wonder.

kek pretty good summary

@OP you would have to kinow american culture better. at the time 'peace love' pushers were undermining America from within, promoting anti-war sentiments and protests, and long hair was one of their fashion statements.

Attached: 1453143896095.jpg (720x540, 55K)

Can you touch her cock from where you're sitting? You shit heads are trying way to fucking hard today. Your shift will end, your narrative will change, and when you move on, we'll still be here.

It's the cheapest ornament. Spartans wore their hair long and nobody would call them commies.

I mean some of these people are just insane. But i definitely think there's organised attacks on pol, but its comming from losers with nothing better to do. For the most part imo, i mean I've never seen so many christfag threads until this year.

Its all d&c bullshit.

Because they dont bathe or use soap and generally dont keep good hygiene

you fucking retards cant help but think people disagreeing with you is a conspiracy.
why the fuck did they ever quarantine t_d

Also for the christcucks.

Attached: 220px-Christ,_by_Heinrich_Hofmann.jpg (220x324, 18K)

Because you're obvious. Did you give your girlfriend a high five after that sick burn you just laid down? Get a real job. You're really excited about hair, try doing something with that. See you in the next thread.

Does this guy look like a fucking normal person?

Attached: photo of jesus.png (159x393, 96K)

Hey fuck you faggot. There's a good amount of people who babble on about crazy shit. But the board is clogged with crazy bullshit today. This board ain't the same something is up. Not that you'd know though, 2016faggot.

Go back to your bong, filthy hippie!

Long hair is freedom of speech

Bootlickers are retarded.

Maybe white trash from the 50's had some pretty stupid ideas?

>you're obvious
obviously what, faggot. dont like that short hair and soiboi scruff isnt giving you a jawline?
well i didnt post this gay ass thread, i just posted a picture of mel gibson accurately portraying a working man from the late 18th century and a bunch of shaved-head soiboi faggots jumped down my throat

It's just a signal to Boomers that a young person isn't currently serving for the USIDF,
they assume you to be a commie because you aren't giving your life to Israel.

Attached: greatest ally.jpg (974x828, 132K)

I've noticed too. It's christfags versus neckbeards, good cop bad cop the whole thread though. They take turns. It's something everyone has an opinion on, so it's easy to keep it from falling apart like this obvious thread. They want to work people up about side topics and shit up the board so much, the former type look like legit threads compared to the latter.

And yet Jesus and Sampson both had long hair. Delilah cutting Sampson's led to him being enslaved and loosing his manhood.
That said, fuck your bible bullshit.

I would 100% let Mel fuck me in front of my spouse.

Oh yeah i mean those fags are nuts, but maybe their shills shitting up Jow Forums. Hard to tell. I mean had long hair for a while and i ain't no damm commie.

Because communists funded kike professors who said long hair is communist and thus cool

Attached: 1540148210755.jpg (800x482, 33K)

thank you sirs for your insights

Attached: 1970s The Most Romantic Period of Men's Hairstyles (11).jpg (640x751, 51K)

>yet Jesus and Sampson both had long hair.
Just Sampson actually. The meme that Jesus had long hair is factually inaccurate and comes from confusion of terms. Jesus was from Nazarith but never took a Nazarine Oath, which would require him to have long hair.
But also to not touch grapes, wine, or corpses.

I come from a nigger infested neighborhood in South Philly. The amount of shit I got growing up with long hair would make any normal person get a buzzcut. Even other whites started shit with me. It made me very prone to violence. Any time someone challenges my manhood in any way now, I get a huge cortisol dump and I'm ready to fight.

Guaranteed no proto-boomer from the 50s could shame me for being a communist. I would spit in his fucking face.

Attached: 222.jpg (1777x957, 74K)

that’s the only communism that works