Hey pol, why does our government allow disability benefits?

Hey pol, why does our government allow disability benefits?

> I'm 19
> Physically disabled
> Capable of working a full-time job
> Pic not related obviously

I don't understand why we allow people to get free money for being "disabled". I work a full-time job and pull overtime practically every week, it's really painful to work. Isn't that just part of being an adult and living life? If I can do it then why should I quit my job and get free money?

Attached: 1562786347004.jpg (2220x1080, 775K)

> Physically disabled
> Capable of working a full-time job
Then you aren’t physically disabled you lazy nigger.
I’ve been actually disabled for nearly 3 years with ZERO government assistance.
Kys.

>should I quit my job and get free money
yes, you should

How am I lazy nigger if I choose to work full-time?

I think it's stupid that people get government assistance for shit like this. Yes it causes me alot of pain but it's part of life and I can still manage. I am also legally disabled.

But why though? That makes me part of the problem. Shouldn't I be the example that disabled people are still capable of work?

Some people are only able to work part time with severe disabilities, hence why they get benefits. Most are lazy niggers though

Niggers wont follow your example, they'll just take your gibs

From my experience, all the people that I've met who are collecting disability benefits. Are always "muh arm hurts" or some bullshit like that, I'm not severely disabled. But it does affect my ability to walk and carry heavy objects.

You are 100% correct. SSDI was almost non existent 20-30 years ago. It was in place to take the gaps between Workers Comp injuries and or other disabling injuries. THEN the Democrats found loop holes to provide MORE GIBS to their pet niggers . Then the Democrats added in the Mental Health Clause so that ANYONE can claim "im mental gibs money" and they get it.
BUT....Heres the catch.. The amount of "FREE" gibs is NOT very much unless you want to spend your life living like a dirt poor nigger .
>t.physically disabled/ work related injury
I was earning $150K per year , telecom work , got permanently disabled then found out the "HARD WAY" that Workers Comp is a scam and after 7 yrs it ENDS.
I went from being a happy wealthy healthy active 40 yr old to a broke ass divorced (she didnt want to be married to a handicap )invalid in a short time.
$3000.00 per week before injury to 1/2 that per MONTH now.
WHILE Dems/Libs/SJW keep funding illegals way more than US Citizens thst have actually earned the benefits. I paid into SS my entire working life.

so what about those that are born with an IQ of 12 or so, and can't walk talk or even feed themselves? should they be have to work too?

They can sell their asses or die for all I care. If you can't survive, don't.

So now that your brain has started working and you are "thinking", are you going to realize that your thoughts are your opinions? Are you going to realize that opinions are like assholes in that, everybody has one and they all stink?

Just because you can't wrap your mind around somebody needing government assistance to survive doesn't mean they should just drop the entire program just for you. How entitled can YOU get?

I can wrap my mind around it. You might as well say they need a working spouse to survive. Or they need regular winning lottery tickets to survive. But, instead, we have government that this person has managed to come to "need" for survival. How fortuitous.

Even the best of the lame outcasts of ancient societies occasionally managed to survive.

It's not my problem if you were born with your brain in a microwave.

I have bipolar schizophrenic psychotic mania and PTSD. Should I be locked away for my whole life because I can't seem to keep and stay focused on my job while I have several voices in my head talking to me and telling me what to do on top of mood swings and crushing psychological delusions and potentially split personalities. It's rough man. Social security does what it says. Provides financial security for people who cannot adjust or adapt to the modern working world either for psychological or physical reasons. It's a rather sophisticated system for the most part. If you're in pain, and its unbearable, then you have options from our civil and forward thinking society.

That's not how a civil and sophisticated society operates. Humanity is but a word for our nature as it is seperate from the beasts. To adopt an uncaring attitude is to adopt the compassion of an uncivilized subhuman.

>actually disabled

Sorry, but being a trans “woman” or a NEET with “depression” doesn’t count.

Step in my shower.

I know what you mean but on the other hand it keeps all that nigger diversity out of my workplace otherwise my boss would probably be bankrupt by now. If not for welfare niggers and single mother vermin would all starve

>disability is 100% the same for everyone
>it's really painful to work. Isn't that just part of being an adult and living life?
No it's not.

>>I have bipolar schizophrenic psychotic mania and PTSD
you should be euthanized.
you have zero fucking worth to humanity.
you shouldn't be supported like a fucking parasite.

> PIC RELATED
listen to THIS voice

Attached: 1548223809247.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

Before you get any answers, you should let us know how/why you are disabled and your disability. I have a feeling you're not all that fucked up seeing as how you can work a full time job. Before I was diagnosed, I was working full time but I slowly became more and more unreliable because I couldn't move from all the pain. I got a diagnosis about 6-7 years ago. My disease has no cure, I can only slow the progression with biologics and get a bit of relief from prescription drugs. Most days I can barely stand, let alone walk. I'm not on gibs, but with how these last few years have been, I might need to apply.

It starts with baby steps, like benefits for those who honestly can't work and gradually people start gaming the system. I know dozens of people that can work but play the disability card. One of them lives down the street from me and every year I give a 5 dollar donation to AIDS awareness in his name and with his address so he receives all the wonderful literature that goes along with that.

>Isn't that just part of being an adult and living life
yeah but lets hear you in 10 years.

You never learned how to mind your own business, did you?
Let's go ahead and get rid of disability so all the quadriplegics with brain damage can slowly starve to death, homeless. Let's go ahead and get rid of all the benefits for people with mental disabilities as well, because we definitely need more crazy homeless people!

If your solution to any of the above is to kill them or let them die? Kill yourself faggot.

You should definitely take your own advice you bitter tryhard faggot
kill yourself

Don't ask Jow Forums for morality tips, most of them are brainlets.
The Bible says those who do not work shouldn't eat. It doesn't say "unless you are disabled". So o you're doing right by God and shall be rewarded moreso than some NEET pulling his pud because he has generalized anxiety and autism from years of self-sodomy

here companies get massive gibs and good boy points for hiring disabled people. even more bonus points if they are retards.
but they are actual retards so you cant expect much from them. they ofthen do shit jobs like cleaning toilets and stacking shelves during graveyard shift.
You can get disability pension if your body or brain is damaged in some way, but those money will barely keep you alive. So if your brain works enough so that you have actual consciousness, youre just better off going to work

That's how I feel, I see some people on disability that are way better off than I am all because of some lame ass excuse. It just irritates me so much that I have so much responsibility and I actually have a reason but I don't take it.

I understand that some people actually deserve for extremely severe cases. From what I've seen, that's a very small percentage of who's actually on it.

>muh jesus

Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Proverbs 14:31
Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

Proverbs 28:27
Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.

Luke 3:10-11
And the crowds asked him, “What then shall we do?” And he answered them, “Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.”

Proverbs 21:13
Whoever closes his ear to the cry of the poor will himself call out and not be answered.

Ezekiel 16:49
Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.

Deuteronomy 15:11
For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

There is of course more. There's always more.
If Jesus came back tomorrow you guys wouldn't even recognize him and would kill him well before the thousand year reign ever had a chance to begin.
Kill yourself.

You skipped my question, OP

Comes with being human. Empathy, morals, having a conscience and all. The exact same can be applied to retired people. Those that do nothing anymore are a drain on society from a pure logical perspective. But we aren't machines, and that's about it. You'll just have to deal with it. Get it off your chest and move on.

People can't understand the Bible if they don't believe in God and the fact that nothing in the Bible is a contradiction. You can't prove one Bible quote wrong with another.
A person who doesn't work shouldn't eat.
A person who has food should feed people who have none.
Both are true. If I"m the one without food, I want to work for the food or I'll feel bad.
I wouldn't worry about them, they're never going to be happy. No one on neetbux is happy. They traded their ability to have a real life so they can throw a lifelong pity party.

Because the government is also full of parasites

How much do you think people on disability receive monthly?
My uncle is on it because he is paralyzed from the neck down and suffered some brain damage. He gets a whopping $780 per month. No food stamps. They send him these little meals that he says are alright and he's grateful for them. Always hilarious hearing whiny faggots like OP whine and whine without even understanding what they're whining about or the implications of their stupid ideas on innocent vulnerable people. That or they're just psychotic and don't give a shit--in which case, protection of the law is two fold and what you want to do is establish yourself as an "upper caste" citizen as if that wasn't enough of a problem already, or you want to bitch about food stamps but not say, the trillions that have been pissed into the black hole that is the defense budget.

It seems kind of petty, childish and in all honesty, poorly thought out. I bet you refuse to tip too, don't you?

you are by definition a parasite

Some people game the system. Mostly the jewish, but everyone really. But there are also plenty of people that really aren't physically capable of working a full time or even part time job due to their physical injuries or health impairments interfering with that and many of them paid into the system for years so the safety net is appropriate.
You said you were physically disabled, but you didn't say the percentage or rating, if applicable. If you're physically capable of working a full time job then you logically must not be much more than 30%-35% disability at the most because if it was higher than that you'd be catching hell for violating your requirements, which may possibly fuck with how medical providers choose to treat you if you should ever need medical care regarding the details of what causes your disability.
You're basically potentially hurting yourself and in more ways than one. It's an admirable work ethic though, just don't be so quick to generalize across the board m8.

Oh and btw, I used to be like you. The guy who didn't say anything or complained and took pride in being the poor fuck who ends up getting hurt on the job and wearing it like a badge of honor. You know what happens to that guy? You become the person that everyone shifts their work onto and because you take pride in it, they'll come to expect it. Once a martyr at a job, always a martyr.
Heed these words young user or you too will suffer a, or another horrible injury that will make you a hypocrite based on what you've said here.

IF you are telling the truth, then you have either a) never been trained to work in a different field than one compatible with your disability, or b) employed via a program such as Vocational Rehabilitation, in which govt grants permit leeway in the minimum wage laws in exchange for allowing handicapped people to work...

Why people go on disability is simple. In an average situation, you went to college or tech and learned a profession. Then, some idiot hits you head on, you're in a coma three weeks, surgeries, pain, and suddenly, you can no longer perform that professional set of skills.

So, you petition the government for relief from your injury's huge bills (uninsured drivers doesn't cover your copays), and the average situation is at $60,000. Then, your legal bills, rent, monthly bills, etc, all go into collection while you were "out". Credit must be restored.

While I believe you're young, maybe naive, I'm sure you are well aware that whatever it is you do, today, you can think of a situation that would remove your ability you do enjoy? What would you do, then?

You should get Gibs if you're physically disabled op. Why not?

What are you trying to prove retard? Be glad you're not slaving away for a corporation. Fucking ingrate handicaps

Serves you right you salty boomer cunt, btw your ex says hello.

Your uncle should be euthanized as he is a drain on society.

In a decent world, ie: the world as it is envisioned as per our legal code, everybody is honest and nobody games the system-- or at least few enough do that it remains a viable system.

None of it really matters anyhow because social welfare systems are fundamentally incompatible with fiat currency, especially in an inflate the debt away sort of society.

Long story short: If we are a unified and prosperous country, there is no reason we cannot afford to help our countrymen, who for whatever reason or another, need assistance to exist at even the most fundamental of levels.

>it's really painful to work
would it be that painful if you didnt have your disability?

Fuck off. I want my UBI guaranteed NEETbux for life. Fuck working an awful front-line job in this faggot globalist economy. Introverts are not welcome in the workforce and I'd rather be a shut-in at this point.

If you can work then you are not disabled. Literally by definition. Took me 4 years to win my case and it's not bad. Totaling up all the shit you get you come out better then a lowest end job. If wasnt me it would be someone else. Go be a wagie no ones stopping you just dont act like you deserve a medal.

You only have to be social with your superiors. Nobody is going to report you for being a quiet loner. In fact people seem to prefer dealing with quiet people at

work.

Why dont you worry about your own fucking life instead of being a busy body