Article: "Ditch the hookup culture and fall in love with courtship"

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ditch-the-hookup-culture-and-fall-in-love-with-courtship?_amp=true

I dunno about you Jow Forumstards, but this shit sounds pretty revisionist in regards to the degenerate meet and fuck status quo we have now

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-231223.png (1080x1100, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Venker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>My partying days are behind me, now I just want to meet a nice guy and get married :)

Attached: 1497138174617.jpg (1200x1368, 234K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Venker

Apparently she's a longtime critic of feminism.

Attached: 1554247802169.jpg (720x960, 69K)

This.

Re-moralisation.

Hookup culture is revolting. People who fuck strangers without even a date are animals.

>Old People: "Hey Young People, Stop Fucking Because It Makes Us Feel Left Out"

Leftists: 1950's image of demure courtship is a myth
Also leftists: lol get with the times 1950's dad

its not culture, its the natural state of women when they have freedom. it's not like the current west is dictated by some overall agreement of everyone to act like this for an arbitrary reason. its just people doing what they want, and women want the best men, and the best men get to do what they want because the women want them no matter what they do. so you have 20% of men sharing 80% of women because they can, women hoping until theyre 35 that one of these men will marry them, and a bunch of sexless beta males. thats the west.

>Suzanne (((Venker)))

How old? Does she have to be reminded that you only marry if you're creating a family?

Attached: 1562615746304.png (523x604, 268K)

yup. these retarded whores are flipping the fuck out because it's finally hitting them that their only valuable asset (their overpriced vaginas) are about to plummet from $500 a pop to $2.35 and half a snickers bar

And thats unsustainable, the betas half of them are giving up even supporting the system. Look at all these fucking NEETS and bare minimum guys even in high end jobs they are playing Monster Hunter and Halo Reach instead. Ive seen guys making 70k in a low income area still playing video games and barely trying with girls. People are giving up man its insane I see it everywhere, Ive seen even betas ignore women to talk about video games instead.

fpbp

Attached: f768ojL6.jpg (1024x902, 135K)

Old women realize they are not pretty anymore so they pretend to be conservative and religious in order to not get left behind

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (967x544, 90K)

I like the idea, but it sounds like some old roastie trying to get free meals again.

Attached: 1556184317592.png (1084x1362, 1.85M)

there are lots of women with and without party background who can't find a man who's willing to have 20-30 dates without sex and then marry.

I am not interested I marrying broken goods let alone any woman over 25

Good advice, but probably too late to save society. I basically gave up on women when I realized courtship no longer exists and dating isn’t truly taken seriously.

Attached: 698F5853-8BD8-4035-9D72-4A118D768233.jpg (684x885, 337K)

while men are naturally drawn to seek lifelong comittment and don't engage in hookup culture if they can?
Leonardo di Caprio gets praised on pol because he doesn't date women over 25 and doesn't marry. It's probably the natural state of most humans.

Supposed to get married just after high school. That's the only way anybody will get 20-30 sex free dates, leading to marriage.

if the girls want to go trad, they need to undo 100 years of feminism

I need a girl like the one on the right

how do I get one?

Our women won't marry us.

The top 20% of men will do it, because they can. The thing is that women won't let lesser men have them, whereas when men were in control of the world, at least everyone was paired up. It's not one gender vs the other, stop thinking about it like that, it's feminist brainwashing. It's about doing something that can make everyone happy. And the even more terrible irony at the end of this road is that not even the women are happier with their own choices.

>old people
retard alert

> red-pill summary :
We've fully milked the culture of degenerate casual sex, fruitless relationships, thotism, hyper-sexualization.. Now were going to milk the comeback story.

This shit is getting tiresome.Gone are the days of actual journalism. Now everyday is some pop-culture opinion and advertisement.

Did any of you read the article? It's good advice for young woman. Telling them to not be a roastie or career obsessed woman if you ever want to get married. I mean it doesn't mention that if you don't do this from the beginning, you're screwed, but you can't expect a woman to get everything right.
That's mainly because the men who are willing for that have checked out and aren't looking. One thing this article doesn't mention is that families were actively concerned with marriage partners for their family members and that was an aid not a detriment to happy marriages.

This shit sounds awesome! It keeps the endtimes that is Slaanesh at bay!

I have Jew blood(tribes of Levi and Judah), but I am against the synagogue of satan, allow me to translate:

Current social trends are bad for (((business)))

Women should feel more entitled to special treatment before putting out so men spend more money (((going out)))(((renting servants from jews))) and generally be better consumers

Appealing to men is pointless thinks the eternal kike, most of them who would be our enemies wont hear this, so we target the women, deprive any man who refuses to pay into the scams sexual contact, get the obedience of normies males through pussy and economic trickery.

You are smart enough to see this or you wouldnt be here, now here is the news, you arent a gentile and many Jews are literally Canaanites, descendants of man eating giants.

>That's mainly because the men who are willing for that have checked out and aren't looking. One thing this article doesn't mention is that families were actively concerned with marriage partners for their family members and that was an aid not a detriment to happy marriages.
that could still be done, even without church. Just at regular celebrations and meetups. High School football, business meetings and other occasions.

This is surely Babylon

>As of this writing, 51% of Americans between the ages of 18-34 are unattached
Its fucking over.

Attached: coke and chill.jpg (720x694, 40K)

"Courtship" is already what most people do.

What if people don't want to court women who have been sluts?

Imagine being a man and "courting" some whore who has already given it away for free to other men. I'd rather do incel for life than disgrace myself in that manner.

>People are giving up man its insane I see it everywhere, Ive seen even betas ignore women to talk about video games instead
Why would they talk to someone who is just going to fuck them over?

This is absolutely wrong.

Women are currently in an unnatural state of hypergamy due to birth control and feminism. They can have tons of sex and get away with it. They live in an artificial world where corporations act as their boyfriend and take care of them and pay their bills.

Women have been raised in an environment that pushes them to be unnaturally hypergamous.

In a natural society without birth control. Women could not fuck around with a bunch of good looking men and never have the thought of getting pregnant come into their mind.

The natural state of women is to look for one man that is decent who can take care of her. That is their natural state.

I approve
Roasties can fuck off though, maybe I'll consider dating younger broads if this does go full circle adn they end up with self-respect in a few years

It's too late for this.

Attached: bruh.jpg (1080x942, 98K)

(((BEST MEN)))
Buddy the only thing that matters in this world is intelligent civilized genetics. It is utterly laughable to claim that women choose the best men. Every single piece of evidence suggests the opposite. Women are destroyers of civilization and are sexually attracted to more animalistic men.

Attached: Mr_and_Mrs_William_Hallett.jpg (833x1100, 170K)

pair up sluts with whoremongers. Pair up sexually decent men with yirgins.
Promiscous men shouldn't get treated better than promiscous women, fuck that key lock equation. Promiscous men do as much harm as women. Every housewife who wants to cheat, needs a man who's willing to committ adultery and men like this bring lots of trouble into their communities.

>families were actively concerned with marriage partners for their family members and that was an aid not a detriment to happy marriages.
this is far too underestimated
no wonder (((they))) wanted to destroy the family unit

I find it hilarious that people still think behavior has anything to do with getting laid.

You're drinking the fucking feminist Koolaid by the gallon. Face is literally ALL that matters.

Meh. I'm making over 200k. Lost interest in women a long time ago.

This is why you should keep old articles.

Attached: Dear nice guy.jpg (1013x826, 175K)

status quo is time to change

The problem is that courtship makes sense in the era of tight nit communities where it would be very easy to visit with a potential spouse on a frequent basis.

In the modern era of Hedonism and people traveling from all over the world, you have some factors screwing up everyone.

1. The Collapse of Traditional Faith and Values. This means humans revert back to their Evolutionary Strategy of Few Alpha Males mate with many, many Females. 80 percent of males don't get to play this game but 80 percent of women do.

2. Men want the woman that no man has ever had while women the men that everyone woman wants to be with. Traditional marriage had strict rules for a reason. The idea was to stabilize society so it wouldn't destroy itself. Restless males who have no hope of competing with Chad for a mate can cause a tremendous amount of damage to an industrial society.

3. The attack on Whites, Straights, Christians and Males show no signs of slowing down. If anything, it's speeding up. Remember all those posts about White Demographic Collapse in the late 2030's? That's going to cause a break down of the Jewish Empire and massive Darkie Slave Revolts. The men doing the fighting, of all colors, won't have families to worry about and won't much care if they act like complete monsters because society has humiliated and attacked them every day of their lives.

I hope you know how to form communities. If you don't, it will be hard to defend against roving hoards of young, restless, angry males.

Incel... I.. Out of all of things I've read on this site this may be the dumbest thing to have been posted thus far. Congratulations on your complete lack of understanding the human condition.

Attached: Cv-PrKnXgAAejei.jpg (380x491, 21K)

That bears repeating: "shutting down any communication or connection that might lead to an emotional attachment." This is utter madness. On what planet do humans behave in such a way? Are we no different from animals?

No,

We are lower than animals, at the moment. Animals don't use birth control.

Women hit the wall before men. Thus the sexual marketplace is always in our favor. Take care of yourselves boys, make money, visit /fit and we let the current generation of women die alone, then go for the younger girls.

Attached: 1557532946264.jpg (1485x2025, 413K)

>you arent a gentile

QRD, please. Are you a proponent of Christian Identity?

fpbp

This was written by a woman who recently hit the wall.

Here, i'm fluent in Retard and English, ill translate. Ditch the hookup culture and fall in love with courtship = Here men, fuck these used up, rostie whores and spend your money on the walking hole.

>What is money
>What is a toned body
>What is confidence

Attached: read_a_book_nigger.jpg (566x480, 62K)

No goys! Juts have free meaningless sex.

Attached: B016C2AA-CE34-4654-B6DB-227F5D8C6E2C.png (620x306, 96K)

/thread

This desu senpai

Women’s virtue is the determination of society’s honor.

Attached: 88F661D2-1918-481C-AAC8-B3CA06F932AA.jpg (720x624, 56K)

>Apparently she's a longtime critic of feminism.
So a former feminist.

Came here to post this.

>Thus the sexual marketplace is always in our favor.
I guess any day now. But If I had a little bit of money I wouldn't have to work two jobs. If I didn't have to work two jobs I would go out a few times a month. I'd probably would have met a decent woman by now.

Attached: feels-guy-no-gf.jpg (500x343, 38K)

It's too late for women in the 20s+ to do this. It's not too early for younger girls. I'm 30 and my gf is 17, and it's the best. Look at age of consent laws for your state, user. My state let's me legally fuck 16 years olds if I want. Find a nice young girl, and become happy.

Mate, this is why you have to wait. The next generation of females has to see with their own eyes how stupid modern women are. Just keep trading in your favor and taking care of yourself, and you will end up with a decent woman. If not at least you can live a fulfilling life by working hard and making something of yourself.

The natural state of men is to spread their seed to many women and keep them in a cave away from other men. Women naturally seek out the best protector and provider.

Society runs best by women making men wait for sex until marriage so they get the commitment they need.

Attached: 8961B291-9432-42AA-8D04-C3DEE996DC91.png (588x602, 792K)

Based.

This is how i met my gf, we dated 5 or 6 times (she has the exact number of dates) before anything happened.

We have been together for like 15 years (she has the exact number of years).

Truth pilled

We must create a law to stop these sick people.

Men over 30 marrying girls 10 years younger are just like PEDOS.

Men have to marry someone your OWN age.

Attached: 3l42y85t6w831.png (633x317, 21K)

Washington Examiner is unironically Based

I have never had a real relationship. Every time i get shit going with a girl it ends up as a friends with benefits kind of thing. Its fucking frustrating when u want more than just a good shag. Probably cuz im a fking dwarf

>t. 164cm

>20 yo woman
>child
>UN flag
here's a (you)

Attached: buzz flip.gif (250x317, 1.08M)

and still not married?

Once you're of legal age it's none of your fucking business. Get your shit together and live your own life.

>It's not too early for younger girls. I'm 30 and my gf is 17,

Is she still a virgin?

>woman who has hit the wall years ago decides to write an article about how hook up culture isn't really working out for her anymore.
Imagine my shock.

>I'm 30 and my gf is 17

Dude.

I'm 28 and someone from my church introduced me to an 18 year old recently. Guess I should've gone for it.

>lots
Also you can't blame those men entirely. Women are whores, so if she/s not getting fucked by you it's because she's getting fucked by someone else.

I would love to see a talk show where the smug but confused old maids get humiliated for being sluts and told to own up to their poor choices that squandered their attractive years.

>D3ar 4non (did I tell it right ? jaja it's my first time :3)
>I'm ready to settle down with you.
>(omg I can't believe I'm doing this!! xoxo)

Attached: kill-them-adolf-kill-them-all-19276896.png (500x478, 199K)

>t. 164cm
>cm

what? could you please use real measurements?
it's like the frogs who come on the internet to talk about their dick sizes in cm or the burgers who talk about their weight in lbs or the retarded shit-eating faggots that use utc *pukes* instead of GMT.

its
height: feet, inches
weight: stones
dicks: miles (NOT how many miles you've *had* unless u r gurl in which case tits or gtfo)
time: GMT. Rule Britannia

thank you

Attached: 1554016358933.jpg (698x742, 80K)

Women will die alone if there are not enough men willing to marry them.

Can you see the gravity of the situation? All bullshit like MGTOW, incels and semi-pedos will destroy the dream of thousands of mature women who want to settle down.

all these replies and not a single post saying tits with timestamp or gtfo
fucking newfags

>burgers
i mean spetics. fuuck, reading this place too much again

What job?

spetics? fuckjing hell
SEPTICS

>All bullshit like MGTOW, incels and semi-pedos will destroy the dream of thousands of mature women who want to settle down.

Those women are trash and deserve it,
they have a niglet bastard to keep them company unless they made the right choice and aborted it

Nope.

Not anymore. But I have no intention of ever leaving her. I know the responsibility i have.
Still not too late. It will change your life. Theres spark that younger girls have that makes everything so much better. I genuinely enjoy doing boring shit like going grocery shopping now because she just makes it fun somehow.

I’ve seen this too. It’s extremely common

Everyone i know have divorced except on couple so marriage seems to be wasting a lot of money.

Looks like Washington Examiner is ready to settle down now.

You would have made an excellent Vietnam chopper gunner.

Attached: shooting well disciplined vc.png (1087x684, 1.07M)

We should ban all sports that aren't physical, for both Men and Women. Football, Hockey, and Boxing should be the staple sports too toughen us up.

Attached: Sparta.jpg (1840x2133, 2.79M)

Most of my family is much much older than me and im gonna be among the last 3 to go at this point.

When i hit late middle age might go for the overseas surrogacy thing can cost less than £25K and once that child is a citizen there is no risk of the mother getting your house etc because she isn't a citizen.

Plus you can get a white embryo,
the odds of getting somebody else baby is twice for a regular relationship so its safer

What is there to court?

Attached: 1547565411653m.jpg (1024x984, 123K)

women never stop partying, they are children

Attached: 1547784853535.png (1041x158, 17K)

Attached: 1523778824083.png (700x700, 525K)

More women aren't virgins than ever, nothing to court.

Attached: 1548000492576.png (540x332, 74K)

No hymen no diamond

Attached: 1548803050708.png (976x740, 149K)

>Not anymore. But I have no intention of ever leaving her. I know the responsibility i have.
good for her, but you don't have to. What if you change your mind for some reason? She has no tools to pressure you. she trusted you. like many girls trust their boyfriends. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it does not. If it wouldn't work out, she would be "corrupted" and deflowered and if it doesn't work out with the next two guys, she's a roastie. If you really believe what you say, you should have acted accordingly and already have married her. Or you should act accordingly now. Ask her to marry you. right now, you're not much different from a normal degenerate relationship. in every abrahamic religion it would be considered adultery.