I have failed to the white race (my latina GF is pregnant)

she is from colombia and is hot af , i guess she is mestiza with high european % (at least 60) .

abortion its an option right?

Attached: e668678792e8c02516871f76933173a4--soccer-fans-football-fans.jpg (360x525, 54K)

>meme flag
>on Jow Forums
>hot af girlfriend

go back to your jungle

how white is she?

get a dna test if you don't know

Attached: 1561204284433.jpg (720x435, 60K)

who gives a fuck if she is not fully white? stop being edgy, get a job, and take care of your wife and future child

her phenotype is like the whore in the picture ( i guess both are tanned)

Congratulations dude.
Make sure to properly raise your child

All I want is a taste. I swear I’ll give her right back.

Latina + white guy = white child. Especially if you're of Northern European stock.

So wtf is the problem?

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

Based, colombian girls are destroyable. I'd love to get one pregnant myself

Attached: big and hard.jpg (500x517, 40K)

>abortion its an option right?

No, father that child, don't be a coward.

Attached: miley-cyrus-sweet-feminist-cake-up.jpg (2163x2700, 2.39M)

i'm worse than you. Itake care of my puerto rican girlfriends son like he was mine. His dad died in a dui though so im not totally cucked. Plus she's hot and a christian.

OP is very lucky. my gf is a ex-model from slavic country, amazing body and hair and stuff but we cant make children yet, we dont have enough money :( fuck life!

I lived in Bogota, Colombia for almost 8 months. Trust me, they don't all look like this. You would see girls from Medellin and Bogota that looked like that or even better, but just like any attractive broad, they were always in the company of wealthy Colombians and Argentines.

you'll be fine.. I guess

Attached: D5lCqsXW4AA3XC8.jpg (382x679, 48K)

Ik a lot of Colombian whites, plus you brought this on yourself so abortion is not an option

not much hope anyway
all be mutts eventually

Just be happy and marry her bro.

If you don't marry her and become a father to that child, you're a cuck and fucking bitch.

ok

Yeah and they are ALWAYS with wealthy Colombians with loads of cash. It never fails. If you want to dump some cum in an average looking brown girl with an amazing body, just be a blue-eyed American/European/Australian with a basic understanding of Spanish. You want a Colombiana that has it all and light skin/eyes, you need the cash. I have never been to a country with more vapid women in my entire life. This may be topped as I am heading to Brazil in a few months, but Colombia has had the most shallow women I have ever met.

>Colombia has had the most shallow women I have ever met.
Someone had to say it
>This may be topped as I am heading to Brazil in a few months
BEWARE THE SHEMALES user

abort

Have sex.

Marry her & raise it, it should look white if the mother is half white.

Latinas seem way better than white women anyways

meh. she is like 50 percent. maybe your kids with be 75 percent white. white enough

>hot af girlfriend

Attached: chad.jpg (528x528, 68K)

why?

What is your ethnicity?

Show your flag

Damn.

probably an incel with a fat goblina GF lol

high caste latinas don't like white guys

Still more red pilled then incells with yellow fevor wanting to make hapa mutts that are even more autistic then the father

More traditional, they cherish their men more, less divorce, more religious, they actually cook and clean, they want to take care of the children etc

It depends on the country though, you can certainly say that for colombians or venezuelans, they're also hot af, but don't even try with argentineans, chileans or Uruguayans, its not even worth it

Attached: Evil Satan.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

You better not be posting the 56 meme if you actually believe this

But Colombian whores are really sweet. They take of you. This may again be beaten by Brazilian whores or Cuban whores.

im half iberian and half german

Weird way of saying this. Normally people just say Spanish + German

>argentineans, chileans or Uruguayans
Aren'y Argentines, Chileans and Uruguayans mostly white tho?

Fuck off Mossad. It is our duty to continue the white race

abort the child will have identity problems

Also I am coming for a Brexitgirl clone. If you ever see a 2m tall half Croatian half German guy with tactical binoculars that is likely me

It really depends on the region of the country

seething goblina

>be burger pollack
>have to resort to fucking goblins from latin america
absolutely pathetic on all accounts

Colombian women are generally hot af. Get married and be a good dad, user.

but user your country men didn't even do that and now we have mesizos

I ugly snorted at this

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (236x185, 8K)

abort it and keep smashing that latina out for a few more years before kids

I honestly don't see it as being that much different from knocking up an Italian broad.

>be mutt
>don't know what Italians look like
retard

Columbian or Uruguayan women are the only Latinas I would impregnate

>that image
hmmmmmmm

Don't get an abortion, you bleached her. Bleaching is okay.

Attached: Goya.png (1618x1562, 1.47M)

Makes no sense. They are totally different. Columbian is more mixed ethnicity and Uruguayan is more European. IIRC that is. Sure there is some overlap of White in Columbia but that is how I remember the data sheets.

* sorry Colombian. Dumb phone autocorrect

Your the definition of Cuckold.
Don’t pretend your doing something honorable.

Enjoy your retard child with identity issues. Seriously fucking abort it while you still can and break up with her you fucking race traitor

Attached: 6D6B6A6F-F858-44D5-A4FE-73120533DA97.jpg (329x294, 21K)

i had a Hawaiian whore yesterday, Tan lines, thicc body, really cute, good massage too.

Based

Every Colombian I've ever met has been 7+/10 and euro looking, they may be complete minorities and outliers and I'm ok with that because goddamn. As far as Uruguayans go, a lot of them are super euro looking, I just wish I was still talking to my qt Uruguayan dream girl and didn't ditch her to talk to some dumb broad irl

Half Iberian? who the hell talks like that? Man no way in hell a fucking hot Colombiana is interested on you.

Attached: biking.jpg (736x1456, 159K)

He means Mexican.

Careful where you go user. Absolutely stay away from favelas no matter what.

The short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity.
Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is petite and voluptuous. Her smal size makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is curvy, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her exoticness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of south america, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
BL
The short brown and curvy woman's demeanor is one of sensuality. She is submissive, sensual, and can be explosively seductive. Her behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of woman(wh*te dogs)
The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her ass. The BROWN ass is largest of all the races. As the ass is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the Brown woman the most feminine of women. This large ass is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to more than fill all the desires of the penis. Its width ensures that when her partner ejaculates, the potent WHITE seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WHITE man impregnates.
In total, the short brown and curvy woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she unleashes the entirety of her lusts and desires upon her partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: AF6D70AE-936F-4C85-99B2-E742F4D37911.jpg (639x381, 75K)

It's okay friend, I'm North European and my gf is South European. We're expecting a baby. Fuck it, at least youre having kids not like those who harp on about childbirth graphs and don't do fuck all

Not like white genes are something to pride over

Attached: 587ABAB3-4325-4AD1-9A25-93CDB368155F.jpg (649x1024, 73K)

MED FEET IS BEST FEED

Attached: SouthvsNorth.jpg (960x960, 111K)

Don’t worry, it isn’t yours fag

You might not realize this, by being a low IQ shitskin, but the fact you had to actually post that kind of proves otherwise, funnily enough.

No reason to think about it too much, it's a bit beyond you I'm afraid. Keep on coping my nigga

you post all that diatribe then u use a photo of a 4/10. fucking lel

based favela monkey

Could we do it a little bit less fetishy - they are humans goddamn. Unlike niggers. Or Asians. Or Aboriginals. Or those hairy people from Star Wars.

You wouldn’t know what an attractive women is given you are surrounded by ugly pale gingers

Attached: 9EF69ADA-B255-4511-95BB-FE1352315814.jpg (642x518, 132K)

Hing-a ding-a Durgan i have a funny picture on my phone please kill me I hurt a snow-mans feeling

Attached: 795415BA-6DF0-4D58-AE7C-A6CB02B74905.gif (250x150, 908K)

Wtf aquafresh I thought you guys had it the best

Your kids are gonna turn out like this (left). That's a best scenario. Worst scenario is you become like Jeb Bush.

Imagine the bean braps

Attached: 1176323718136.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Attached: 1511122176594.jpg (705x409, 32K)

>Big round nose
>Big lips
>Shitty unkept hair
Basically a nigger

I don't know what is bad about scoring a Castiza-waifu. They are qt. Hapas are terrible but this facefuckgirl is still sadness-inducing

Abortion is degenerate and is murder. You made your bed, now lay in it. Running from responsibility is what niggers do.

I've got bad news friendo. Pic related is in your very near future.
>you done goofed

Attached: latinas after 25.jpg (750x426, 60K)

yup, a shitheaded poltard like you should not reproduce

She is not White.

Jessica alba is 99% European.

Kek, Filipino talking about abortion. Filipinos themselves are a genetical mistake at best, a cruel joke at worst.

I am getting into this mestiza chick but she has a tattoo. I have always told myself I would never ever fall for a girl with a tattoo but I hung out with her last night and it was crazy how good of a time I had... at least now I know there are some cool girls out there even if she’s not the one. But damn I can’t stop talking to her even though I have always had the tattoo rule. Advice bros? :(

They are literally the world's cum dump, constantly raped by all of their conquerors. They're still getting mutted by middle aged european, american, japanese and korean men

Attached: Average Mexican.jpg (565x500, 59K)

you are literally a faggot . its just a fucking tattoo

Am I white?

Attached: Julia_Pastrana.jpg (750x500, 101K)

The kid is look who the fuck are you people hahaha

From my experience they are unfortunately

He is from Luxembourg. A country of rich drunks.

no

Attached: monk_with_bears.jpg (500x375, 110K)

Also the most liberal but yeah those are the top tier countries for finding wives in Latin America

They are, once you get beyond the games and drama. I've never met more flaky broads in my life. They act all interested, ghost you and then get pissed when you aren't giving them enough attention. Oh and once you get behind that stage, you get to deal with the jealousy and drama. I love it when I come out of the shower and my girl is trying to break into my phone or searching my apartment. I kid you not, the girls in Zona T at Starbucks would write little messages in English on my cup like "gorgeous eyes" or "handsome" in perfect English. They can't speak a lick of it, but can write it perfectly. It's obviously a gimmick there, but this would be enough to get my ex in a full blown fight in the middle of the street.