When did human engineering begin?

Attached: stone-wall.jpg (500x332, 52K)

human engineering? like engineering humans? i dunno, babylonians probably.

What do you mean by "engineering". It probably began maybe 40,000 years ago when someone put a tree trunk across a river to form a bridge. Then they thought, lets make some steps

>Engineering

I could have asked when civilization started, but you could have had tribes with advanced techniques that didn't form agriculture and a government.

We started out as a science experiment...
>from the get go

The first day a human was raised past being an infant.

you don't know me

Attached: here you go.jpg (474x519, 64K)

Why do you ask?

Attached: yakub.jpg (255x197, 5K)

We had. Agriculture actually sucks for subsistence based existence. Humans are far happier and healthier as hunter gatherers.
Agriculture took too many calories per gained calorie to measure up favourably with hunter gathering.
In the right place, such as in the wetlands of a river, next to plains forest and another biome, people didn't even need to be nomadic.

We're also pretty certain by now that such hunter gatherers have created great feats of engineering such as large stone cities and huge grave mounds.

Just keep asking questions dude, they are way better than your answers.
Here is a true story about civilisation
Once upon a time
you suck
the end

Israeli flag.

Nobody was gassed in the Holohoax.

at about three fiddy

The Progenitors were here before man. Only a little of their stone works remain.

Attached: 1495755559076.jpg (298x224, 8K)

Did they also create digital electronics, transistors, and the internet?
>wew lad

just not in Africa any idea why?

First walled cities and complex stone buildings? Sumeria about 6,000 to 10,000 years ago.

when anunnakis came down and start to fuck around with their internal politics using humans as proxies after upgrading homo erectus and started to pass down most basic engineering skills but nonetheless advanced in some aspects
Then it was passed down generations by generations and was improved by ourselves then got lost when civilizations collapsed but regained when civilizations resurged

Great post my nigga

in other parts of the world where they did not visit, they grew on their own and further improved with exchange of superior civilizations by adopting them through trades or conquer or by being annexed

Based Nessie. Our greatest underwater ally.

Attached: F824EFA0-4357-42B0-B5BD-2DCBDB710339.jpg (886x480, 33K)

Heliopolis

>question with a question
that's not how this works kang

Low population size? Who knows. Maybe they did and none it really survived.