Reminder: If you care what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom...

Reminder: If you care what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom, you are a freedom hating bigoted loser.

Attached: dominatrix stock.jpg (334x500, 46K)

But it's ok when those people who care want to make a decision that benefits you... hypocrite like
"Yes! I love the gubment! They let me murder babies!'
>rational people take office
"What? I hate the gubment! Evil whypepo wont let me murder babies!!"

Stop raping kids

k faglord

The fuck does abortion have to do with this thread

And you are a degenerate fag

Attached: 3971ACCA-776D-4F65-B855-98775072B879.jpg (267x302, 31K)

the shills are really on fire today

Attached: march through the institutions.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

When they start pushing it on children, we have a problem.

>if i pretend to have some kind of moral high ground then no one will ever know that i'm a total faggot incel who is completely repulsive to all women

Attached: 1561470163143.jpg (300x300, 34K)

You fail to understand that the problem is that what 2 consenting adults do in their bedroom is quite literally being walked down our streets, shoved down our throats and taught in kindergarten.
If it was actually kept in bedrooms, I wouldn't care.

>If you care what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom
I don't. I only care when they bring it out into public as an attempt to "normalize" their degeneracy.

Keep it in the bedroom and we have no problem.

The problem is they don’t keep it in the bedroom, you fucking faggot.

based, remember these are the people who are against governmentt censorship

Reminder that homosexuality is degenerate. If you take it up the ass, you risk becoming a leftist.

Then keep the faggotry out of public schools where it has no place.

We don't care about what they do in the privacy of their bedroom, you fucking faggot. We care about what they do in schools and libraries

It's not really in the privacy of their own bedrooms these days though, is it?

Attached: 2000x2000.2.jpg (272x480, 14K)

reminder, that if you do not follow certain rules in your "privacy" no highly sophisticated society as the west ist even possible. newsflash: some behaviors are better for society AND the individuum than others

Daily reminder the idea of a victimless crime is literally a communist invention

What about what consenting adults do in the middle of a "parade"?

Fucking delete this queer shit

freedom is overrated you fucking burger. also no they dont keep it in their bedroom, i want them to stay in the bedroom not at public libraries doing drag queen story hour in front of kids. its every easy to see why every civilization wanted these people to stay quiet

Attached: 1553307714555.png (779x1024, 7K)

actually i'm a freedom hating bigoted winner.

God cares

Reminder, freedom goes both ways and I can also request you keep your degenerate shit in the bedroom and out of sight/discussion from the rest of us at all times because we don't care and we don't want to hear about it.

If only you degenerate fucks could SHUT THE FUCK UP about your perversions and kinks, nobody would care. You only receive resistance because you can't shut up about it and then demand everyone give you a nice round of applause for stuffing a traffic cone in your asshole. Learn to keep your faggot mouth closed about your sex life, and you'll find nobody will tell you to fuck off. Or, keep trying to force others to accept it and eventually get a brick to the face. It's your choice.

Attached: 1497736116619.png (582x519, 305K)

k

if it stayed in the privacy of their own bead room youd never know about it to care in the first place.

Same bumper sticker bullshit fags said in the 80's and look where that got us.

I only care about the degeneracy parades, the insistence on exposing children to said parades and showing up in full pervert garb in libraries reading to kids, violent protest of to anyone pointing out there maybe this isn't healthy for children, lobbying for government support for said faggotry.

What people do in their own home effects people outside of their own home. You don't get to shit in your backyard until it hits the water table. You don't get to fuck little boys assholes until you warp their brain so badly they become pederasts too, perpetuating the cycle.

I can still call it degenerate.

>privacy of their own bedroom
>stage pride parades where you act like a fag outside your bedroom
fuck off fag

What if those anal sex fetishists bring children into their bedroom? Am I a bigot if I'm against child rape?

Attached: 1552258247735.jpg (647x685, 42K)

im completely ok with not caring about what happens behind closed doors but "what happens behind closed doors" has turned into garbage being forced on children in government funded schools and literal parades in the street and degeneration of various forms of media, and with that you have officially lost my support .

what other people do is not my problem unless they make it my problem, and you degenerates have officially made it my fucking problem

Reminder: Two things can be true at the same time.

Yeah fuck you buddy. Faggots have their exhibition parades and it doesn't stop there.

Kek. The go to insult of you fags is “incel” go back to plebbit cuck

Attached: 185811F4-557A-45BE-93EB-83811BF53D84.jpg (891x597, 141K)

I don't give a fuck what people do in the bedroom, just don't EVER talk about faggot and tranny degeneracy in public, let alone glorify it as you do now. You fucking savages.

You can fuck three goats and a donkey in the privacy of your own home if you want. I couldn't care less. Indoctrinating children to your lifestyle and fucking in the streets and calling it a parade are not that.

ahh yes the 2 "consenting adults" meme what apile of shit evil should be allowed tolerated or unpunsihed...sodomites must die

Exactly. Do what you want in your bedroom. Don't come to schools and try to teach that what you do is normal.

the murder of child has everything to do with the demented, ignorant, retarded, stupid satanic judaic world you live in....case in point

>you
>fuckwit

Reminder: if they're notably seperate races you don't care about future generations and you're a sickening degenerate.

Yea faggots need to get back into the bedroom and shut up about their faggotry. Enough of the gay dick sucking parades in front of kids. I don't even want to KNOW what you're doing in your bedroom. Glad we agree OP.