For all the freemarketards, this is just a glimpse of the dystopian future that's coming

youtube.com/watch?v=AQeGBHxIyHw&ab_channel=WholeWorker

for all the freemarketards, this is just a glimpse of the dystopian future that's coming.

Attached: 2018-09-28-amazon-union-signs.jpg (1200x630, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W-w-why wouldn't they want their workers to unionize?

based multinational corporations using the tools of communist propaganda! oh yeah mr Bezos, give me more of that sweet brainwashing and gay pride month

who needs labor rights if you can be a nonbinary transpecies. thanks capitalism.

literally no one wants their workers to unionize

I got forced into a union at my first job and I didn't want to be a part of it because they skim some of your paycheck for some bullshit benefits you'll never actually use.

This. Based private company is private

Thank 'got mine' boomers for this.
>wages go up with cost of living
>company says they can no longer do it with union
>cuts a deal
>old timers keep their shit but people hired after this point don't get anything but still have to pay
>boomers agree
>next batch of hires get fucked
>continue this for decades
>end up with a shit low pay job and minimal benefits
>retired boomers still go their pensions and benefits
>the other generations get nothing but still pay dues
>union bosses rank in the cash and do literally nothing.

The concept of being anti-Union is fine by me, but them advocating profiling eachother's habits and reporting deviations is way too dystopian for me. Amazon needs to end.

It's probably a manager training video, what are managers if not primarily snitches to upper management

>Johnny Johnny
>Yes Papa
>Joining unions?
>No Papa
>Telling lies?
>NO PAPA
>get in wage cage

Attached: 1536610396305.jpg (2996x1964, 1.98M)

unions are why we've lost manufacturing to china and mexico

this

What a stupid thing to fucking ask jesus christ. Unions are thugs and lazy employees I would know as i am in one.. I can work my ass off and not see a dime whilst Tyrone biggums gets too slack off all day every day and get compliments on his shit work ethic

"Customer centered" means money centered.

Amazons biggest customer is proctor and gamble p&g they sell more diapers than anything else.

Proctor and gamble's multiple wives before the mistress of amazon was target and walmart.
It's a well kept secret that diaper sales is/was the primary source of profits for these companies
Inb4 amazon defense force

it's more like
Unions were great for boomers when they actually gave a shit about their fellow citizens, then they all signed deals that excluded future employees and the union bosses no longer represent the interests of the workers. New ones should be formed or the contracts should be renegotiated.

Unions are for niggers and lazy women
t. former government employee

You could have stopped this.

Attached: 1560635434448.png (1024x1024, 461K)

jobs are more important than unions

Yep me too into the machinist union at an aircraft manufacturer facility, the flyers passed out said they will make production go up, then we got laid off.

Companies are already unions or marriages, worker groups are like Groupon

We could do all that shit if we exclude immigrants and kill Jews

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Literally Teamsters, fuck them and the scam they pulled with Consolidated Freight.

A typical "voluntary" relationship with a capitalist corporation.

This is the way the airlines are. Flight attendants are forced into the union, no way to opt out, and it’s pulled from your check before you ever see it. Then when you’re repeatedly given shitty horrible schedules or at times forced to work overtime without pay (and also in violation of federal guidelines) and you file a complaint, the most you get is a meeting with somebody in the union who nods their head while you talk, then they do absolutely fucking nothing. All filing a complaint does is waste time you could be spending getting actual sleep or drinking yourself to death.

Trade unions protect trade secrets. Learn a trade, go to trade school. Like the guitarist for led zeppelin said in an interview with guitar legends magazine "I don't like showing people exactly how to play like me, then people would find out just how simple these songs really are because they sound much more complicated" flying a plane is impressive to the average person... creating a working plane is much more impressive to an educated person.

Of course they don't want their workers to unionize because unionized workers demand higher pay.

Disruptor get disrupted. Happened to the music recording industry. Happened to youtube ecelebs. Happened to taxi drivers, uber and lyft and escooter rental companies(can buy them for 200 on ebay). Happening to FedEx and ups. Check into hyperloop freight.

The solution is for Chinese and Mexican workers to unionize so that globalization is no longer profitable.

Working men of all countries unite!

Amazon's min wage is now $15/hr

What more do you cunts want?

Also, friendly reminder...

Attached: 1335379921573.jpg (604x591, 51K)

A Vat tax

>bullshit benefits you'll never actually use

Sorry you had a shitty union. I have all kinds of bullshit benefits like free health, dental, and eye, 6 weeks of vacation, and a defined benefit pension.

Businesses are not people, neo-con cunt.