Heightism

How do we combat the serious issue of heightism? It is in the news today as a short man went on a rant at a bagel shop after being rejected by girls over his height then proceeded to be tackled at the bagel shop.

As a short man who deals with this discrimination on a daily basis, what is the best way to combat this serious issue? How do we get the Presidential candidates to take this issue seriously? Many democrats are in support of the equality act and I hope we can get them to add discrimination of height to the bill so we can end this disgusting discrimination once and for all.

Attached: 4E69E6DD-2BA8-41D6-9333-8DBB8A9023A7.jpg (750x748, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least you’re not a nigger.

As a manlet, I have always said short tights will be the last civil rights to be achieved, but I’m just joking about it. Manlets need to accept it, find a short woman to marry, and chill the fuck out

Rights*
U get it..

Just accept who you are and stop bitching around. If you were tall you would probably bully other short guys anyway.

> Discriminated because of your height on a daily basis

You must be pathetic in other areas too, that's just not normal

I'm 5'6 people treat me fine now fuck off with your women-tier bitching and go to the gym or the Army to compensate like every other shortman.

I am 5’7 and have suffered crippling discrimination my entire life. I will never forget be passed over for a promotion I deserved because and being called “shorty” by the district manager after I complained. Being short affects every facet of my life.

It’s like telling black people to get over racism, it’s not okay to do that!!!

What made you think you deserved that promotion? I know plenty of successful short men just look at Jeff Bezos and Putin for fucks sake

I'm 5'8 and the average for men here is 6. I've been rejected countless times because of my manlet status, and most roasties don't even hide it, the most recent one just outright mocked me saying '' even I am taller than you". What can I say I'm living the dream.

Other videos have surfaced which paint a broader picture about this man’s life. He has been bullied and ridiculed his whole life. He just lost his business and is facing homelessness. Basically his world is collapsing.

I’m not condoning his actions, but each of us need to look at his situation with some empathy. He has deep mental issues that’s going to require some therapy.

>Find a short woman to marry

You are retarded. Short women are the most critical of height. They have less alleles for taller heights so of course they'll be even more unusually picky about height.

Women were never the empathetic gender; especially not to those they consider genetically and socially inferior.

Fucking manlets, go back to gardening

Attached: BAC6AA0B-B8D9-4D60-ACC6-80A5CD342BCC.png (526x514, 304K)

add height verification

Attached: 1554052422558.jpg (1164x1288, 164K)

Don't have sex manlet, or your children will suffer the same fate as you

But short women are sexy. They can score tall men.

>5'11'' is a manlet

6'2'' manlet detected

Attached: 1481158995562.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

6'7'' here. get on my level manlets

Anything past 6'6'' is Freakmutant Abomination tier. You're still not as loathed as a manlet, but not by much.
This post was made by 6'2.5'' gang.

6’3” master race reporting

>How do we combat the serious issue of heightism?
murder all men over 6 feet

Wrong. Manlets and tall women belong together

Attached: 08F2A41B-2613-46E6-B0D8-CFB98E8D3207.jpg (2810x3368, 3.27M)

affirmative action and stilts

Then all those above 5'10, 5'8, 5'6....
I'm starting to see a flaw in your plan m8; tall is a relative measure.

I'm 5'5 / 31yo kissless virgin. I feel like I could be this guy if I externalized my rage like him, but I'm my own worst critic. Blaming your insecurities on others is nigger-tier. How to solve the problem though? CRISPR. Nobody will be less than 6ft tall when we're finally able to gene-edit our kids.

Attached: 1501300481594.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Then women will just be expecting more.

Who gives a shit about what women want?

Attached: Wojak WTF.jpg (498x498, 44K)

I’ll give you manlets advice: Confidence, be funny/entertaining, make the first move, don’t be afraid to strike out
>literally me

Attached: E713F990-35B5-4E84-9F44-2BF22AC35ED4.jpg (1862x1048, 178K)

>31yo kissless virgin
You do, apparently, otherwise you'd have left that out.

FHOs must be forced to fuck a man of similar height.

>How do we combat the serious issue of heightism?

By introducing

> weightism

for women.

I started with that bit to emphasize the similar plight that I share with this man(let). I still know better than to cater to the every whim of thots.

Attached: 1520457389230.png (750x750, 26K)

But then what's the point of muh CRISPR?

If you don’t care what they think they will like you

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Napoleon was average height for his time.

The name persists because psychologists know shit about history

Indeed

Attached: 20190711_202423.gif (1440x1920, 1.95M)

Wear boots

>I am 5’7
LMAO I'm 6'4", get fucked manlet, people treat you like shit because you are shit, I bet you are always whining and crying, most manlets like you are shit tier human beings who deserve all the hate, discrimination and contempt they receive, once again, GET FUCKED.

Because maybe I don't want my potential kids to take any shit? Maybe I don't want them to be predisposed to alcholism and drug addiction? Maybe I want them to have my father's blue eyes, but not his male pattern baldness? There's tons of reasons I can think of for the benefits of gene editing that don't have shit to do with pleasing women.

Attached: 1492316398725.png (3340x3176, 205K)

Lol@6'4" water spic
Stop lying you degenerate waste

Jesus fucking Christ you can't keep a coherent train of thought worth a shit. You mentioned CRISPR specifically in reference to height
>How to solve the problem though? CRISPR. Nobody will be less than 6ft tall when we're finally able to gene-edit our kids.
So what the fuck is the point increasing their height?

To breed a warrior-poet class of genetic elites to subdue the earth. Quit being a narrow minded faggot for ten goddamn seconds and consider the possibilities.

Attached: 1492726172647.png (500x590, 19K)

I didn't ask why it would be beneficial, I asked why YOU wanted to do it.
>I'm 5'5 / 31yo kissless virgin. I feel like I could be this guy if I externalized my rage like him, but I'm my own worst critic. Blaming your insecurities on others is nigger-tier.
Your empathizing with his deep desire to be part of this 6'5 warrior class? Bullshit, he was talking about female or at lease societal rejection.
You're a narcissist who made a moronic and shallow comment and can't just admit the fucking truth. Hell that's the reason you have so many "big brained wojacks" saved on your computer, because you're a narcissist.

>he
*you and him were talking about rejection

>you're a narcissist
>you're a loser for saving wojaks
Tits or gtfo

Attached: 1499827821047.png (604x608, 8K)

Sorry m8 but I don't have gyno, I don't have a whole lot to show. You'd get more action in that respect just looking down or better yet in a mirror; an activity I am sure you're fond of.

I'm 5'8", and never felt short here.

Average navy seal height is 5’9 and short people make far better soldiers ever since the invention of guns cause it’s far harder to shoot them why do you think Vietnamese were so hard to shoot they’re fucking tiny average like 5’2 and also anyone over 5’8 is not a manlet and can get literally any girl if you’re rich it’s not about height it’s about status and wealth the way it’s been since the beginning of civilization