Argentina Debate /one month 'till the Primaries/

Holy shit it is ridden with shill threads today.
Lets discuss something serious.

How are you user? is this just a slow decay or Armageddon is coming in 2020?
Topics:
>PASO (primaries)
>Candidates
>What is the worst scenario?
>Are you even going to vote

Everyone welcome.

Attached: 1562093265847.png (4496x4328, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRATfPuSRwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your country sucks

InfoBump
Up to now, things are not looking any good for (((Macri))).
When Santa Fe, Córdoba and Entre Ríos agree on something...that's just what it is going to trend nation wide.

Buenos Aires is going blue as always does. CABA is just like 1.000.000 votes max for CAMBIEMOS. They are doomed if the Peronchos don't fuck it up until October.

Attached: ep.png (361x718, 53K)

Please don't lit Kristina ruin the mercosul-eu deal like her running mate said he would. Elect literally anyone else please.

Your country is full of niggers

>lit
let*

We don't even know if that deal is any good. Just today there were some meetings to discuss it with the provinces.
I am really suspicious about places like France or Italy letting us just dump our massive milk production to their markets...

>Just today there were some meetings to discuss it with the provinces.
>I am really suspicious about places like France or Italy letting us just dump our massive milk production to their markets...
Well France is not in the deal from what i've checked, and how could the be? they are protectionists as fuck when it comes to their food production. And, at least in my state we already import a ton of Italian products. So their potential "loss" would be definitely be outweighed by their gains.
Just like most things in a free trade agreement.

>leftists
>lolbertarians
>capitalists
>sociodemocrats

yeah i know for who i will vote

Attached: 5ce5cbd6e2185_1180_664!.jpg (1180x664, 72K)

I'm going to vote in blank since democracy is useless. Yet I don't know if I prefer this zionist slave or clinton 0.2

user....he is a meme. Don't you ever wonder why don't him and his followers produce more content to at least try to combat the media dis info campaigns?
They are either Feds or dumb enough to think that having a website is enough,

Some argies where shilling Espert but other where saying he is just a meme. Can't you guys try to put him or someone based in charge? I mean Savonarola did get elected here.

I will vote for him just for the lulz. Primaries suck.

so for who you will vote for? atleast he is the only one openly anti abortionist and anti israel, im tired of voting null

Libertarianism will never succeed on itself. Since it's a reactive ideology and not a proactive like nat soc.
And libertarianism winning a democratic election in a country run by corrupts with 35% public employment? don't make me call you a nigger user

Attached: 1538925716410.jpg (500x375, 111K)

Can Cristina (and the other guy) actually win?

espert en las paso
y despues al gato

I have no fucking idea who espert besides what some of your hermanos where saying.
I know macri cucked on pretty much everything he promised, so can't you try and put someone good in charge? or is the population in your country too far gone?

>Lets discuss something serious.
>Argentina Debate /Primaries
Dude please you are embarrassing us.

Attached: Argentinian economy.jpg (800x850, 808K)

I think to some extent it's bread and circus for the semi intellectuals to talk about. And after (((Macri))) wins, be grateful that allthough our Patagonia is being sold, we didn't have the witch in office.

But still, the fact that she has a chance of winning shows you that you'll need 2 generations of eugenics to try and be a normal country

As a provinciano, I can tell that what made Cambiemos look so bad was that they promised us a lot of money back from that shitty "Federal Co-participation" scam.
They gave us none or few.

I happen to live in a place twice the size of the Greater Buenos Aires area and inhabited by only 50.000 people.
We produce way more than what we spend. Yet the central authorities always give us pennies back.

Espert is just another face of the austrian school, their leader (pic related) was a member of the fabian society (a communist society btw). Since the chicago school failed they are trying to take power with the austrian school now, they are all the same.

Attached: F A Hayek.jpg (1200x1200, 90K)

It's a libertarian so pretty much a meme in this day and time.

>or is the population in your country too far gone?
If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: Clown world.png (1104x283, 56K)

>or is the population in your country too far gone?
I would estimate if you ask how is the government divided 70% wouldnt know.

>shares no argument whatsoever
>"duude, you are embarrassing us"

Espert is done, he already cucked hard on many topics. He is still taking at least 8% from the CAMBIEMOS voting base and giving the Election to Cristina by a small margin.

So...idk, I just think that becoming fanatics of a random literal who just cuz there are no good options is no good.

REMINDER THAT BOOMERS DID THIS.
And now they whine about "muh kind can't vote right".

Attached: 1995.png (572x1062, 290K)

The incoming argie catastrofe is imminent no matter what candidate, party or ideology.
I think Argentina in incoming years that is if the wordl doesn't end at that point is gonna get divided. Buenos Aires is gonna become his own country the south another country and the north with Cordoba as the capital another country

Attached: 1562862758440.jpg (640x632, 92K)

So just more of the same shit if not worse. Things are looking really bad for you guys (not that we are much better)
Well fuck... At least you are whiter than us (for now... if your next government doesn't bring more Africans for god know why to your country. I'm still surprised by how many nigger there were in Buenos Aires. Last time I went there.).

>is the population in your country too far gone?
If only you knew

Attached: 1530483716938.jpg (482x427, 58K)

At least this time we have a third positionist candidate after almost 50 years

I have the feeling that even if the Molochian demonic Abortion laws get rejected again in the senate, they will just push it again, and again, and again...

Attached: 3BE.jpg (700x780, 56K)

>I'm still surprised by how many nigger there were in Buenos Aires
Bolivians are a plague then came some kind of Africans or Haitians or dunno.
This is not a country. This is a cautionary tale.

for now the only africans that came here are few but pic related is pushing hard financed by soros so we become europe 2.0 in terms of massive immigration (we already have from latinoamerica)

Attached: amnistia-aborto.png (630x450, 67K)

Who's the AMLO of this election?

As long as we/any other country has birthright citizenship laws we are fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRATfPuSRwY

Someone, please nuke us