What's inside Jeffrey Epstein's private island temple?

>What's inside Jeffrey Epstein's private island temple?

>Can you identify a type of architecture or hidden simbology on it?

Attached: 5d2657e421a861065b48d8e8-750-375.jpg (750x375, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9yA3_mROX78
youtu.be/6oNgrj8sr4g
twitter.com/ROFLMAOLOL12/status/1148820202320044033
youtube.com/watch?v=LNue92Gta3s
alalamtv.net/news/1992485/بيوت-دمشق-القديمة
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It leads to the underground tunnel where they do their satanic pedo rituals.

It's clearly a CIA office this whole thing is a psyop

Ya shit stain we all have been there go to bed kid

Attached: epstein_symbol_mosque.jpg (800x600, 122K)

Remember when Alex Jones said muslims control the federal reserve and we didn't listen?

Whiter than you, stupid mutt

Does this mean the Chinese do control hollywood?

ONLY I CAN BULLY HONDURANS

Attached: im_european.jpg (1047x1200, 298K)

a big bag of dicks (literally)

We meet again salvabro

it's modeled after the Third Temple

indeed, this time negro and indio fight together

no that's the Indonesians dumd dumb

Maybe it's a Mosque for Epsteins rich oil baron Muslim customers? Maybe was something simple all along?

Shit, you might be right.

Attached: q_owl_vs_parrot.jpg (2051x700, 490K)

Those are owls of Minerva though, on the top of the temple

On the other hand, sometimes I see shit that Jews get up to that really makes me think.

Attached: rothschild_party_food.jpg (610x448, 55K)

shit

See

oh yeah

Inside of it??? Nothing. In the rooms and vaults underneath it??? Thats another story.

so trump is in a literal fight for his life against people that are actually very evil
and Q is so obsessed with being "the source" that he is now taking all of these trump supporters down false LARPs when trump actually needs them the most!

Attached: 1562801241599.png (1067x792, 284K)

This supposedly

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 10K)

the rootless cosmopolitan jew trying to smash together symbols from many cultures and religions into his peado sex kabbalah-magick temple

Can't see shit

After the parrot thing and so many other instances, I feel like even though Q has to be intelligence of some kind, I can't help but wonder if they are doing more harm than good by spreading disinformation and making Trump supporters look crazy.

Wouldn’t you like to know. youtu.be/9yA3_mROX78

Attached: 51796ECC-B47A-466E-B9C2-284AFA524416.jpg (237x300, 28K)

>Sir John Major
>Kenneth Clarke
>Tony Blair
>Peter Mandelson
>Alistair Campbell
>Patricia Hewitt
>Margaret Hodge
>Harriet Harman
>Margaret Beckett
>Gordon Brown

All connected ;)

Strange names for Muslims.

youtu.be/6oNgrj8sr4g

>I'm John Pode-sing!

It would certainly be a mockery of Saint James who was basically the Patron of Spain's Reconquista against Islam.

>the rootless cosmopolitan jew trying to smash together symbols from many cultures and religions into his peado sex kabbalah-magick temple

Attached: niggerkikefaggotfuckjannies.gif (498x268, 1019K)

Oh shit.

this is a giant red pill. thanks for keeping this circulating user. if it helps 1 person on his or her path to the truth about the elites it is worth it.

Is it even real? Why would they allow this on YouTube if it’s real? Who’s the op of that audio?

Indonesians are running Hollywood, it's confirmed. They took over from the Irish by some suspiciously smooth mergers in 1746. Look it up sheeple.

Something that doesn't get nearly enough attention is the Danes sinister monopoly on Lego!!!

Jokes aside, Mr. EpicStone & co should be banned from the Minecraft server and all their assets thrown into lava for killing & selling baby villagers to other players. They're trying to use magic spells that aren't even implement yet. I wish someone would break out their enchanted diamond gear and kill him when he logs in. However I guess he would just ragequit after that and we'll never get any answers then.
Even if he has to crawl to the cross, I doubt we get any shred of truth since his big brother are friends with the server admins.
But if he does decide to snitch, they'll kill him faster than you can say "appearent suicide".

masonic
and its not even well hidden but i have never seen that type before maybe its a perversion of masonic symbolism

Attached: epstein_saint_james_matamoros.jpg (1007x595, 278K)

top half of the door the lines the ladder the road and the courtyard mfw

Shriners are into Islam.
Maybe it's a shriner temple like comet?

Attached: comet_ping_pong_shriners.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

twitter.com/ROFLMAOLOL12/status/1148820202320044033

Better quality image

Attached: ea7bd1faec27be10ded674525892ec428a667cba4007f7d7cc04333f7670488f.png (1053x1080, 2.32M)

Attached: kek_digits.png (1141x730, 334K)

There are two statues on top of the temple, on the other side is the owl.

It looks like a square based dome of the rock. But not as ornate

It's the same statue

Matamoros also means "Moorkiller"

Virgins cleaning the alter for the sacrifice.

holy shit, user so you? finally pined down that goddam floring pattern?
FINALLY
that was like last part misssing from sources of inspirations of that temple

alalamtv.net/news/1992485/بيوت-دمشق-القديمة

Attached: alalam_636348438902230074_25f_4x3.jpg (730x597, 157K)

It is all part of TIKKUN OLAM...

Attached: 1562773497044m.jpg (762x1024, 169K)

Almost looks Islamic.

Dead kids
It looks inspired by Phoenicians possibly Carthinigans, both were known for child sacrifice and the worship of Baal and Moloch.

Attached: Byblos_ruins.jpg (640x375, 54K)

Maybe it's ment to resemble a middle-eastern harem?

both are diffrent statues, but both are parrots
And we even located from where they came from

/x/ saying Hi

Attached: not an owl second coming of birb.jpg (1239x852, 706K)

Someone on infinity qresearch found it.

Ah, nice job /x/.

It's not a mosque, you kikes. It's a temple to saturn. The stripes represent light and dark, or above and below. Blue and white reversed is black and gold. Israeli flag is the same.

It is a Babylonian sacrifice temple you morons.

Should be easy to find the builders, their helpers, sub contractors who worked on the place.

Checked

ye but they read from a plan who is the architect

You might be on to something here. The square like area at the front could also be used for prayers when there's not enough space in the building

Attached: B9110B.jpg (1300x978, 193K)

Aren't they cockatoos?

Attached: 1480894319622.jpg (1906x1076, 640K)

Attached: 4472D3D900000578-4896520-image-a-47_1505761396443.jpg (962x641, 166K)

Where and what is it?

The webpage is titled "Old Damascus Houses"

Friendly reminder that Jews are Arabs and their traditional architecture looks kind of similar due to prohibition of idolatry/physical depictions of god.

So Epstein just threw a bunch of stupid shit together, put fucking parrots where statues of gods should be, bastardized a bunch of religions and fucked a bunch of little girls in it? No wonder why Poseidon almost laid waste to it and satan gave up on him.

Attached: 1562715572052.png (1133x862, 2.33M)

what? explain?

rising sun under archway above below lines
indents behind the ladder on the flags make a ladder courtyard is classic but wrong so maybe not angle of the road
>might be coincidence

Wouldn't this be an amazing place to actually raid. I find it hard to believe when he is not there security will have a detail larger than 2 or 3 men. Two boats of dipships with guns could actually make it and fuck everything up on this island then have plenty of time to inspect everything down to the videos from the cameras, any tunnels, etc.

parrots repeat what others say

Those symbols on the ground that look like they are made out tile or whatever are easy to interpret. It's basically symbology 101.

Squares (or rectangles) = physical
Circles = metaphysical

Square building = earth
Domed roof = heaven

Masonic square is used to measure the earth (physical realm)

Masonic compass is use to measure the heavens (metaphysical realm)

This doesn't mean it's Masonic, it just means the Masons used basic symbology 101.

The triple square = protection in the physical realm.

The thing that people were calling a spring I'm going to interpret as levels.

Doing whatever they do here (we all know what) grants you protection and a gateway into the elite levels of society. It basically means everything that we thought it would.

Attached: 156289203876660944.jpg (720x720, 93K)

one of them is an owl freemasons doing damage control

Attached: 1562601537537.jpg (1556x1033, 1.05M)

Attached: 1562664396843.jpg (4000x3000, 2.26M)

Attached: 13413123421.png (1474x949, 1.19M)

Attached: 1562808201157.jpg (1200x524, 214K)

Attached: 1562664832164.png (2560x1440, 1.7M)

Attached: 3145679465.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Attached: 219182349.png (675x708, 392K)

I don't see a runway there. Where does he take off and land the "lolita express" B-727?

he lands on the bigger st james next to it and choppers over

Isaac Kappy's final video was filmed there.

>>What's inside Jeffrey Epstein's private island temple?
The talmud and 100s of little kids

>I still believe Q isn’t a schizophrenic larp
Go away reddit

I'm so sleepy, glownigger

Inspired by Turkish bath houses. It has a dome reminiscent of Mosques.

Attached: A291F7B5-2EBB-4958-848A-0E025762E11C.jpg (860x573, 101K)

new age cult shit

drone video of teh island

Not seeing it there either

Attached: paradiseorhell.png (1178x726, 1.75M)

hmm im not sure then, I thought I read somewhere that he uses this pic as a place to land the chopper

lmao I bet all the planners that kept on planning and scheming 100 years ago never knew the internet would exist.

Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.
For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

Jesus said, "A city built on a high hill and fortified cannot fall, nor can it be hidden."
>Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

Jesus said, "Images are visible to people, but the light within them is hidden in the image of the Father's light. He will be disclosed, but his image is hidden by his light."
>Jesus said, "Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him."

or maybe another user said that, there's been so much shit comin out about this it's hard to keep up

Cool statue
The kind your mom would think is sweet but you were too much of spoiled little fuckhead to appreciate.

i have seen this before and i like it where?

What I do not understand is this:
When people are in a room eating other people, how do they forget that they are eating each other?

Imagine them chewing on an eyeball of your niece who was kidnapped yesterday.

So casually, they say "this one is chewy" and their friends say "i know right!"

How casual. How innocent.
Indeed, as it is written:
Jesus said, "Images are visible to people, but the light within them is hidden in the image of the Father's light. He will be disclosed, but his image is hidden by his light."

You see what they do; but even they are amiss as to why they do as so. These are not 'rich' people, these are sick people that need help.

Love thy enemy, for they are your neighbors. Love thy neighbor. Yet protect your friends as yourself.

Let them eat all their fill. When they shake off their wine, they will repent. That or the universe will collapse in on them, for it is written:

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."