Jew who wants to assfuck the elites

>Jew who wants to assfuck the elites
Explain that one.

Attached: 5ff0cdcf4ae94d78b456f975a6c048e3.jpg (684x500, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: hello i am huwhite10.jpg (450x590, 154K)

2016 taught us that dems are machines

>Jew trying to jew other Jews.
Is that so suprising?

Its all a show haven't ypu learned this yet?

Explain how repeatedly screaming "were gonna tax wall street" or "tax the 1 percent" is assfucking the elite. If he wanted to assfuck the elite hed explain how the fed works to his millions of retarded followers.

it's the kosher sandwich retard. Bernie is a classic communist kike.

come on, user, they say what they think will get them elected then they all just do the same old shit different day different boss

jews always lie

Forget I asked.
You guys are knuckle draggers of the highest order.

Attached: 1556291568822.png (1080x1064, 550K)

He already was elected to the Senate. Or do you think all the bills he’s written and voted for in there were an absolute happy merchant trick in preparation for the White House?

>Lets eliminate the middle class!
>All the while bring such a limp wristed fag that hell bend over for standard Dem issues like open borders

he wants to assfuck everyone except himself.

>Too many people want to enter the country and that's bad for America!
>Currently pushing for open borders
He's a liar that just wants votes.

Easy, he's lying

>Sen. Bernie Sanders pushed back Sunday against claims that he supports an open border policy, adding that poverty across the globe would cause an influx of migrants to the border if that system were in place.
>During a town hall in Oskaloosa, Iowa, Sanders was asked by an attendee about how the United States can afford to fund social services such as health care, with an open borders policy.
>The attendee also claimed the Vermont senator is "an advocate for open borders."
>“I’m afraid you may be getting your information wrong. That’s not my view,” Sanders said.
>"What we need is comprehensive immigration reform,” he continued. "If you open the borders, my God, there's a lot of poverty in this world, and you're going to have people from all over the world. And I don't think that's something that we can do at this point. Can't do it. So that is not my position.”

The greatest enemy of the jew is the jew.

Attached: images(2).png (310x163, 11K)

It's just an act like a Broadway show. He will get a payoff and fuck you in the ass for another mansion like last election. Have sex.

Attached: 1562470412229.jpg (759x1024, 80K)

I'll never trust a Jew. I don't care what words he says.

The pharasees claimed to represent the common man, in opposition to the elite sadducees. Same as ot ever was.

>give more power and money to the government
>government is run by the elites

More like Jew who wants to ass fuck the general population with no repercussions to his own wealth and the wealth of other elites.

this.

We both know why this would not work

Yeah and in the latest debate he was saying that they should "indiscriminalize inmigration" and raised his hand to give health care to illegals.

That’s been the hardest pill to swallow after demographic replacement. I genuinely had hope things would change under trump. Instead people pour across our border more than ever before. The scotus picks maintain the fucked status quo. It’s all so tiresome

>He says, before his party reminds him who wears the pants
He even cucked for that shit at the debates, get real.

>shitpiro defending (((big pharma))) like the shill he is

>wants open borders
>pretends to stand against corporate interests.

>Jew who lies to you and will only give the government more power and control over your life

Fixed that for ya.

Because not all jews are a hivemind like retards on here believe.

>commie jew
Redundant

Ben trying to out-Jew the other

>a lampshade goes furniture shopping

yeah, all two bills huh, the dude is an underperformer who talks a good game but hasn't changed the status quo ONE BIT

>but hasn't changed the status quo ONE BIT
He literally shifted the entire Dem party talking points.

>it's the millionaires and billionaires, goy
>totally not the jews, goy
>also, they are totally not the same thing, goy

not all jews are rich, just like how not all whites are rich.
The rich jews are republicans, and the poor jews are communists.

Actions speak louder than words OP.
>NO REFUNDS
>accepts DNC shut up money to drop out
>buys new car
>buys new lake house
Similarly, if he knows you bernbots will still support him, what does he have to lose in trying to fleece you again? How do bernbots not know that they're voting for a guy who went from being a couch hopping welfare recipient to being a politician and has no real experience in doing anything except for saying enough flowery convincing words to keep his paycheck coming in? It boggles the mind.

>assfuck the poor
>assfuck the rich
>finally get rich(er)

He will keep running and keeping donations... Jew

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/