RUSSIA AND CHINA BUYING GOLD WITH BOTH FISTS

what's the end game here?

Attached: china russia gold holdings increasing.png (1545x569, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zR_lc8OD0wM
youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw?t=3030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're preparing for something big.

To be able to afford food in Canada.

Attached: 15435183.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

All of this is going to end dudes and let me tell you it is going to be a mess. A lot of people are going to die of starvation.

Fucking Ruskies

US economy is ponzi scheme that's why. Infinite growth with a debt based economy is bound to collapse. All it needs a major shock to trigger a financial meltdown. That's why russia and china are hoarding gold.

fiat is worthless, precious metals and cryptocurrencies are the future of commerce

the petrodollar is a meme

Shoring up their flagging economies. Trump is literally killing China. There is no money left at the local level to pump into the economy.

Juden Oligarchs aka people who own Russia hoard this gold for themselves, make no mistake.

>countries dumping US dollar right before an election
WOAH BIG NEWS

retards

Petrodollar will end soon.
Hope you have BTC

Attached: 1459383718238.jpg (640x468, 67K)

>Brainlets masturbating
Who could have guessed?

To buy all the fucking gold. It has value obviously.

What do you mean what’s the end game? The fucking economy will eventually collapse and the price of gold will go up.

The US dollar isn't going to be the global dollar for much longer and they know it

most of the world's gold supply is in Siberia and Canada(Chinese colony), they're inflating the price before a dump

I said this two days earlier: BUY GOLD.

There are people insisting on buying memecoin, so...

>unintelligent non argument
>from a libertarian who supports central banking
wow who couldve guessed you're a mental invalid

they are going to create a new money system, and dump the dollar

>What's the endgame
Winning would be my guess.

>crypto will go up
Yeah, you’ll be in for a rude awakening.

collapsing the greenback

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Endless cycle of pump and dump. Use war to stimulate when bubbles pop.

i thought gold was a barbarous relic tho?

Attached: who has gold world map.jpg (890x501, 254K)

>gold in Canada
Justin actually moved the gold from the colony to the motherland

Attached: golden justin.jpg (311x162, 8K)

pls no bully

>muh cryptocurrencies
look into the tether manipulation before you pin your hopes on crypto youtube.com/watch?v=zR_lc8OD0wM

>literally pic related

Attached: poor people buy more money.jpg (315x257, 27K)

what's in store for canada then?

Attached: world rate of profit.jpg (1600x965, 180K)

US dollar is being printed like hell to pay for debts and keep their economy going.

>what's in store for canada then?
if its a canadian store i would expect exorbitant prices for shitty products

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 13K)

transactions and community is growing every year and it is still used by a tiny segment of the population, if you're investing in gold then you're a brainlet, there were times for gold accumulation but it's not now - you can buy less ounces of gold per median income than ever before (outside of the gold bubble during obama's reign)

Attached: 15615013640935120686256376830342.png (318x466, 289K)

Lmao. Okay son, you believe what you want, while I make money again.

We are past the petrodollar. Everything is based off of the US dollar which is based off debt. They want to sink the US economy.

Unmined Arctic gold. Not existing bars.

Russia is always buying gold. They literally sell oil and gas for USD (because nobody fucking wants rubles) and immediately trade the USD for gold.

>not buying everything at Costco
why do people do this?

Attached: pizza eating hungry blue collar pig.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

You can feel it. It's beautiful

the US dollar is based on those shiny sitting ducks in the south china sea and persian gulf, which is absolutely nothing

with the federal deficit at a trillion dollars, credit will be issued until the system will be unable to sustain itself anymore

$1 trillion is the equivalent of 5% of the federal debt, which is a 5% increase in credit in just one year that must be payed back with interest that can go up at any point

>china buys gold
>russia buys gold
>dollar is a meme
>hope you have BTC

/pol is smart

Attached: 1562015237312.png (500x423, 119K)

Iran and what comes after is what they are doing.

top kek

>2012
>gold is always good, no shit sherlock
>investing in gold all monies

>2019
>still can't recover my investment
>fucking 7 years
>feels bad

Attached: gold.jpg (1176x543, 99K)

It's going up since 2016

because you bought high, investing 101 is to buy as much of an asset as you can for a given amount of annual labor, forget about the idea of moving up or down and just focus on price

They see how our economy is on the verge of tanking. Deutsche Bank is Lehman Brothers 2.0. When it falls, it acts as a domino effect and takes all the other European banks with it. Those banks are already on the ropes anyway, so they don't stand a fucking chance. The US of course will get fucked too, but not as hard as Europe. We have some rough times ahead of us.

Attached: crash.png (1254x577, 132K)

buy high sell low, the Jow Forums way

Do you two even realize how unbelievably retarded you both sound.

First, the network effect of the dollar is massive. Everyone is already accustomed to doing business in dollars because they know they can use dollars to get literally whatever the fuck they want. Why? Because everyone already trades in dollars.

Second. The US is like a quarter of the global economy. Want to trade with the US? Well you better have a sufficient reserve of dollars because we can't do shit with your garbage currency. Why? See first point.

Third.The petrodollar. They couldn't wean themselves off the dollar when OPEC produced 3 quarters of the world's oil. They certainly won't be able to do so now that US oil production is at historical highs, in both absolute and relative volume.

So in conclusion. You're both faggots who have no idea what you're talking about. Go back to arguing about anime or kys.

Attached: 1549177142420.jpg (750x733, 99K)

Post the in store tamper proof seals

Because the fake us dollar is gonna crash and they are gonna use a fake valued shinny rock to control you

>buys boomer rocks
>price crashes indefinitely

Wake me up when gold hits $40,000 next century

>when gold hits $40,000 next century
what's going to be left of the dollar next century?

Attached: usd relative purchasing power since 1913 2 percent.png (1024x576, 178K)

>no argument
go away cia

>dollar has 1/5 its current day purchasing power by 2040
>gold still $1500 dollars

Invest in literally anything else.

ok Poland and Hungary have both like doubled or tripled their reserves too
When your economy is not collapsing that's always a good time to increase the reserves

Hungary is planning to ten fold their reseves in gold so they should be good to buy canadian chicken tendies.

kek, this

>still 1500$
It was 1350 a week or 2 ago

Attached: 18 000 gold.jpg (1596x921, 91K)

>
> canadian chicken tendies.

We don't export those, but can I interest you in several thousand tons of lentils?

Attached: 20190711_183118.jpg (1080x1342, 492K)

They do not want to invest in the petro dollar.
That is too bad for them because it is going nowhere.
World oil prices are destined to get fucking wrecked and the US dollar will remain strong during this time.
There will eventually be a pull back of the US navy protecting international trade which will cause oil prices among many other things to rise. It will become very risky to float oil in a tanker back to anyone's home country, think pirates wanting to make money and unfrendly countries trying to starve other countries of oil. Also Iran will eventually mine the Straight of Hormuz when it goes to war with surrounding countries one of them being Saudi Arabia. This will send oil through the roof.
The US of A is energy independent and has a shit load of shale oil which will keep prices relatively low for us. The break even price for shale is slowly lowering from about 60-65 bucks a barrel. When the straights are closed and the tanker wars are in full swing our friends will get discounted oil with US Navy protection while the rest of the world is paying 150 plus.

Guess what our friends will be paying for their oil with?

>carbs in 2019
ngmi

I'd do the same, the dollar will collapse.

>he hasn't taken the legumepill yet

Attached: legumepill.jpg (866x736, 197K)

Watch one minute of this.
There is not enough calories to keep this rat utopia growing.
youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw?t=3030

Petrodollar is unstable, and isn't even perto anymore, it's debt. That.s why the USA IMMEDIATELY declares war on anyone who gets off the petrodollar, because the only way they can keep the scheme going is with brute force. Russia and China know it's the end of fiat, the banks are going to go bankrupt, we'll be sitting on another great depression.
This time NOBODY forget how the (((banking clan))) ruined the world like how they forgot last time.

their countries are involved in a lot of crypto. trumps tweet was the warning for the collapse

>muh shiny rocks
The fuck you gonna do with it when SHTF ? Huh? Make circuit boards in your basement to sell on ? Fuckin retards

>eating post agricultural food
what is you doing

Attached: anon is bulking.jpg (1600x3600, 2.8M)

>what is you doing
using funny memes to trick my fellow racists into surving mass starvation

Attached: How to survive shtf Bosnia collapse.jpg (1489x2935, 996K)

oh fuck
if China and Russia want Iran to have nukes then we are FUUUUCKED

this time it's different, right?

Attached: reserve currency.png (549x465, 24K)

I think Russia and China want the USA to GTFO the Persian gulf
Iran is going to get the bomb
Israel is going to have to cope with death threats

Russia and China are essentially buying Iran's freedom at this point

Between them China and Russia should have at least 4 fists.

yeah, US economy is going to turn to shit if the USA can't break Iran's will
the USA gambled on a profitable military conflict with Iran, looks like that isn't going to happen

what does this any of this have to do with Iran? They don't seem that relevant to me.

Attached: persia 7th century anti accelerationism.png (708x742, 505K)

Russia and China are saying they don't have a problem with
>Iranian atom bomb
>Iranian death threats against Israel

>strawman fallacy
Imagine my shock

Schizophrenic delusion. Take your meds.

Attached: Risperdal_tablets2.png (750x563, 797K)

holding US dollars means you place a bet with profitable military conflicts conducted by the US military and its allies
trading away US dollars means you think the US isn't going to be able to turn a profit on its military conflicts

think of holding US dollars as holding shares in the Dutch East India Company, your shares will pay out if the people issuing the certificates (dollars) turn a profit from whatever they're doing
right now the US is doing war with Iran

>Jewish mutt implying he doesn't have a problem with
>>Israeli atom bomb
>>Israeli death threats against Iran

just post them already leafs

Attached: 7cyeedkjfl121.jpg (500x436, 52K)

yeah I was joking too, I know dry legumes are goat for surviving if there is food shortage but for the time (of peace) being I'm sticking to my paleo diet with potatoes and corn flakes as calorie fillers.

Attached: based boy.jpg (250x340, 26K)

This time they have a gun to the head of half the world's population... Seeing as almost no one is able live without modern amenities anymore.

Imagine pinning all your hopes on a digital store of wealth when there is no guarantee of power when SHTF.

They're printing money to compete with China's Yuan devaluation. Countries like Poland and Hungary are repatriating their gold reserves from the Bank of England. South Asian countries are creating their own trade currencies, as is Italy. By now it should be obvious that the United States America is returning to the Gold Standard.

Little do they know that the United States of America can literally grow gold out of thin air now

Based leaf may you fuck many dogs

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-172739_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 728K)

Efficiently now as well, since the method was developed pre-nuclear

>why is China/Russia hoarding gold
I don't know why Russia is doing it, but China is doing it because it thinks that if it adopts 1850s economic and military strategies it will somehow time warp to that time period and become an imperial power instead of the druggie it actually was.

>gold

A bit of an oldfags standard but I see the merit considering it being a physically palpable object over the toilet paper printer money we all run on now a days. I'm more interested in >

>crypto

I wish our current financial systems had a blockchain level of transparency, that's the real reason the government wants it to fail. A system like blockchain integrated into our current financial systems would reveal just how fucked everything is & would probably collapse the world.

Attached: 1558507659184.jpg (774x1024, 80K)

I work near the top of the US government.

This is the plan. We know Russia and China are buying gold. Exactly as our projections said they would.

Make me a bet. How long will it take them to buy a controlling interest in world gold? If you said right around the time the US has private space mining then you are dead on.

I'll let you figure out what happens to the value of gold then.

Attached: A2CDD99F-AA3D-4AFE-AA52-336627977027.jpg (619x607, 192K)

Low quality larp. Space mining will never be profitable. Nice attempt at credible threat but I've seen this movie before.

That is a man that just got out of jail

>buying gold
Lol. Who the ruck does that? More importantly. What fucking idiot sells gold? Comedic stupidity.

Gold has little actual value outside of specific electronics, though you can substitute gold for other things there.

It's basically the same as diamonds, which have value in cutting tools, but you can again, substitute it there.

As for what's really valuable

Copper

Grains and beans are some of the oldest forms of currency, theres a story in the bible of a guy getting Jew'd out of his birthright for a bowl of lentil soup. A food shortage could make 50 lbs in good storage worth more than gold.

Space gold Banks?