Larrison Campbell brings Hollywood values to the South

How a Hollywood Roastie, Larrison Campbell, attention seeking journalist, "nice-girl", failed in her adult film career and moved to the south to destroy Southern values:

Why I Moved My Family from L.A. to Jackson, Mississippi

In which a new mother of twins leaves her ascendant career in Hollywood to move back home with her wife—to one of the most charming, conservative, and complicated places in the country

--------

Also Larrison:
In two phone calls this week, Colton Robison, Foster’s campaign director, said a male colleague would need to accompany this reporter on an upcoming 15-hour campaign trip because they believed the optics of the candidate with a woman, even a working reporter, could be used in a smear campaign to insinuate an extramarital affair.

“The only reason you think that people will think I’m having a (improper) relationship with your candidate is because I am a woman,” this reporter said.

Attached: Capture777.jpg (296x385, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfyjvTavGo0
youtube.com/watch?v=qa5kQbUl5_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The only reason you think that people will think I’m having a (improper) relationship with your candidate is because I am a woman

uhhh yeah, are you retard?

Mike Pence rule, cunt. Wouldnt of happened if fake rape claims weren't so common

It's all so tiresome
It's just pointless letting women into public life, just endless moaning and virtue signalling

They want special consideration for being women at the same time as being treated"exactly the same" as men when it suits them.

It's impossible, better that we just say "no" and put them back in the domestic setting where they are happy.

This, they should be physically beaten, literally slapped into reality. All of this would end and you would eliminate the eternal snark from the womanoid.

>Larrison Campbell
Her paper is funded by Soros (Open Borders).
Pretty obvious what she's up to.

That nigger-infested shithole Jackson is conservative? If that's the case then this country is fucked.

t. Vicksburg

Any links to her adult film work? Asking for a friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=FfyjvTavGo0

Well blame the white knights who are willing to just stab everyone in the back for pussy cause this shits on them

Jokes on her, Jackson, and just the whole state of Mississippi is already a meth ridden degenerate shithole. She's just shitting in a massive steaming pile of shit.

She's funded by Soros. He needs to state this. Mississippi Today is a recently started media entity that's funded by Open Borders. She's clearly not from Mississippi and it's quite questionably why she'd move to a shithole like Jackson from CA. I lived in Jackson and I had to claw my way out.

How do you fail in an adult film career? All she has to do is lay there and get fucked

What do you mean you had to claw your way out? I lived in New Orleans and went up to Jackson a few times. Actually nice and quiet. A lot of poor blacks. Most of the Whites moved to Clinton(?) But there are some still cozy looking neighborhoods.

>“The only reason you think that people will think I’m having a (improper) relationship with your candidate is because I am a woman,” this reporter said.
Smart girl, figuring that out all on her own

Attached: 1502344679455.jpg (1384x3408, 1.76M)

Why the fuck would you want to eat Korean BBQ when you're in the south of all places. What a cunt.

Fuck off cunts, stay in your over-taxed, pozzed, "intellectual" shitholes.
t. South Carolina

Attached: catlitter.jpg (720x960, 64K)

never understood why georgianiggers wanted hollywood in their state so badly. did they really think they would get the same type of movie setting treatment that california recieved from then?

I think it all went wrong when we let women vote

fantasist? I've never heard that word previously. Fantasist = woman.

Attached: Women are crazy.jpg (500x500, 275K)

Just look at this

Never trust women, they are irrational and think truth is a subjective concept

Check this out, horrifying:

>a male colleague would need to accompany this reporter
Martha mccallum on fox just tonight had him on, and literally could not comprehend why he wouldn't ride alone in a car with her. she was just livid, asking over and over about HIM setting bad optics. it was so disgusting.

Of course it all went wrong. Women got the right to vote and suddenly we had 2 world wars, a depression, the sexual revolution and niggers running wild killing white people

No, Jackson is a liberal dem shithole. It's like 90% nigger or something like that.
Going to laugh when this stupid bitch is killed by a nigger.
t. Carthage