POL's anecdotal stories about torture and executions of lefttards

Are there any based POL:ers who have any good stories about torture and/or executions of lefttard scum?
Are there perhaps any Latin Americans here who have stories maybe from like the junta days of Chile or Argentina about how you taught the lefties a lesson or two?
If your to young maybe you had a father, a grandfather or and uncle how used to participate in commie torture on a regular basis?

Attached: Tortured Argentina.png (327x232, 219K)

kys

Lefttard detected. Was Pinochete mean against you? :-)

Faggot thread by faggot. OP a faggot.

Look up Abu Ghraib prison, lefties and mudslimes were tortured and raped

Your just jelous becauseyou're not the guy with the rifle. Imagine have that power, the power to as you please with all that subhuman filth.

Attached: Captives.png (897x573, 737K)

I must have missed out on the leftie part of that incident. Sauce?

There were a lot of people like that here in yugoslavia but they didnt share any of their stories. Its just that paying visits to people in goli otok wasn't exactly allowed.

Torture is inefficient and non-white. Torture is a practice performed by jews and other niggers.
Use a good sized rock, smash it directly into the back of the skull where it meets the neck, then toss the corpse in a ditch. Alternatively, use the stock of a rifle.

Grug, is that you?

Attached: 1562779564496.jpg (888x998, 62K)

This is the worst bait I've seen yet. You guys are hand naming all of your pics. It's fucking obvious, half the board are these shitty threads your group has been posting. It's a new group raiding us today, that or the usual clock-punchers were too expensive.

Attached: downloadfile-28.jpg (474x504, 49K)

Glowwww MOARRRR !!!

Imagine a rock smashing into a jewish face every day for 40,000 years.

Attached: 8436CAE8-6A62-4439-816E-E11480382E58.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

sounds like some glow nigger needs a helicopter ride

Attached: 63462727724.jpg (1024x613, 91K)

The point of torture is getting people to talk, not killing them

Attached: Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg (640x607, 94K)

How dare you OP. This is a message board of peace.

sloppy job mossad

Attached: Goddamn.jpg (459x599, 86K)

Lol, and they say "BUH BUH STOP CALLING US NAZIS"

OOOOO BOY WE GLOWING

Attached: t. swede.jpg (748x727, 56K)

feds pls leave. shoo shoo feds

I can give some insight. Argentinian living in Germany. The stories I know come from two detention centers, the ESMA and the Vesubio, and it is the same person that acted there. Women were consistently raped like punching cards, it was "something that had to be done", the perpetrators did not even desired it, it was part of the schedule. The "picana", mainly electrocuting somebodies part was also part of the interrogation procedure. For males, the balls were a target.

My grandad was in WW2 as a yugoslav partisan. They mostly treated their prisoners with dignity and never engaged in torture or beatings, of course with exceptions, at least not at first. However, their enemies would regularily massacre innocents, brutalise men and rape women. But what goes around comes around, because in the end came the massacres of the Bleiburg repatriations as revenge. Let me state this clearly: they deserved much worse than the quick deaths they got.

ELECTRIC
DILDO

The worst I have heard was the following: They grabbed one well-known guerrilla girl, and she didn't want to talk. They kept rats on cage very hungry, and release them through a tube inside the vagina of the woman. They made all prisoners watch. The entire ordeal of the woman lasted several hours while the guards drank coffee and laughed about it. Many of the prisoners peed themselves while watching, the guards took turns to pee on them if they did. The woman survived the torture, in fact the doctor on duty in the detention center remove the rest of the uterus left and cleaned up other wounds (no anesthesia).

Torture is not about efficiency, it is about justice.

Well, my grand grandfather used to fight in anticommunist resistance after the WW II. They would go around and execute collaborators and snitches and on a good day, they would pop some NKVD too.
Some cunt snitched him to get his land. My grandfather went to prison as a political. They didn't pop him, cause he would give them a dead giveway once in a while. His brother found out the rat and travelled the entire country with a gun and popped a cap up this cunt's arse.

what's the point of torture? I don't see the utility of it

Ew

Getting answers

Did you have all these in notepad to paste in when the thread got stale? How are so you so bad at this with all the prep work you did? You'd have been better off just spending a single afternoon browsing the board than spending a month giggling with your friends about how your epic trollz are gonna get us.

Attached: 1560809763575.gif (328x182, 1.67M)

Christ, this thread is pathetic.