Pennsylvania State

How is this place? I need to live in proximity to more white people.

Attached: 2000px-Map_of_USA_PA.svg.png (2000x1301, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3jK8NCLFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move north of Massachusetts if you want to live in a community of 90%+ whites

Stay out of Philly and enjoy paying more for gas. Otherwise, nice state if you can avoid the more methy areas.

I live there.
Horrible, everything is illegal and cops are real niggers

It's wonderful. Best state in the union if you ask me, especially considering how low cost of living is compared to the rest of the country. All of it is wonderful except for Philly. Philly can go fuck itself.

Just stay out of commonwealth states entirely

I live in Pennsylvania in a 99% white town, surrounded by 5 other 99% white towns...

Erie is supposed to be just what you are looking for, some friends of mine moved there and seem very happy - America like America used to be.

Vermont and Maine are your best bets if you want to live around whites.

>shitty cops

Cops are shitty everywhere. It's a profession that attracts assholes.

>everything is illegal
Good, Im getting tired of liberty.

Pitt, gentrified. philly, fucked. state college, college fags. lancaster/harrisburgh liberal. all but philthy are still fairly white, just politcal shit.

It's not at all. The state is poor, theres no opportunity anywhere in the whole state. Want a job? You have a choice between retail and manual labor. Need a new car? First you need to find a nice car that isn't rusted then were gonna charge you out the ass to get it on the road, than insurance will be onions high. Want a girlfriend? Good news you have premium choices, Cranky Jane the bar fly or Stacy Angel face. Beware, Cranky has a tough meth addiction and Stacy was married 5 times

Is it still possible up find a woman without a college education there?

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-095327.png (720x1280, 919K)

It's one of the better states. Just don't live in the cities and you'll enjoy it. With the collapse of the steel industry, some areas are pretty depressing though. It's one of the 'free state's in terms of firearms laws so that's a plus.

Ever call the cops because your house was robbed and you get arrested
Ever go to court, prove yourself innocent but still lose because "I still think you did something"

Gun laws are okay but still, everything is illegal and the gooberment is trying to take them away.

I think the rust belt gets written of too easily. I don't care if you can't be a web developer is some poor little town. I could rather live around people teat speak tree same language.

There is one in every crowd.

No, but I don't live in a place where robberies occure on a regular basis.

God damn auto correct.

Plus, I'm not convinced that is a PA thing. I have a sneaking suspicion that could happen in any state.

send all the Philly niggers back to Africa and Penna will be a great place in the summer

The Wyoming Valley in being flooded with non-whites. Growing up, I only saw them in Scranton or Wilkes-Barre. It's astonishing how quickly a once over 95% area is becoming non-white. As a result of scandals and dwindling community attendance, the once thriving catholic parishes are now either deduct or shells or their former selves. Drug zombies wander the streets begging for change. After the elderly die, Slum lords buy up their houses and rent them to non-whites. Unlike the once respectable, civilized families that inhabited them, the new tenants let the house fall into ruin.

I could go on, but in short the Valley is doomed

Attached: f117545ae29736e9090d1bf650e5dcfca00b0445.jpg (300x300, 19K)

pennsylvania is like an old school plantation. Overseers(officers) paradise. I got nipped for bud in college. Next day Front Page of Newspaper : pennsylvania legalized medical marijuana. FFS

Looks comfy. I Don't care about tyre jobs sitiation. I just need (a) job. Not the one that is going get me up on the hill so I can look down on my neighbors.

Attached: GettyImages-157487746-58f509685f9b581d59926491.jpg (960x642, 149K)

not near city hubs. PA is cool as a large state with lots of space but 2 major democrat hubs. Philly is a really neat city though.

It's boring af with odd pockets of spic infested coal towns and nigger communes, in weird out of the way spots, too. I can't leave here fast enough. It's hicks, spics, and niggers

>I can't leave here fast enough
Top where though?

Probably to the Carolinas or Floriduh. To most faggots from here, that's a huge move

Plenty of 97+% white communities in the mountains.

Kek

I really don't know. I've been think up towards New England, maybe Rhode Island. If not I might try my luck in Iceland or East Germany/Austria, not that those are ideal either. But I can't take PA anymore.

At least you're not in Ohio I guess.

Beautiful state,stay away from the cities.

Attached: PA-Grand-Canyon.jpg (2458x1844, 1.76M)

New England is basically a white ethnostate. Not for long because it's liberal but yeah.

Maine is like 94% white, just check the census for the county and city you want to move to ahead of time

I bet they're too polite for that.

Attached: 00Z0Z_igxIKEqmjtl_600x450.jpg (600x450, 33K)

The scrapple & cheesesteaks are great.

It seems like a decent place looking in from the outside.
>forests
>snow
>white people
All things my state is lacking.

This. I had never been. Visited for work a few times and moved.

Scrapple is Vienna sausages mashed in Apple butter, for the uninitiated. Acquired taste I'd imagine.

Try upstate NY or New Hampshire instead

I do like teat speak, tho

Attached: Name-the-Shapes.jpg (700x513, 44K)

Hey I called dibs on Cranky Jane, you lothario.

Attached: image.jpg (292x292, 27K)

Why pay New York taxes for the same land and lifestyle?

very inexpensive

median housing price is under $150k

wages are also pathetic, though unless you are a software developer in which case you can live like a king

dont go to any big cities dont get pulled over dont smoke weed and dont go in the woods because youll come out with weaponized lyme disease but other than that its super great.

570 represent

fuck front platers

valley lyfe son

Pretty god damn bad. Enormous opiate issues. The worst aspects of the south with none of its benefits. Picture people from the South addicted to heroin with all the rudeness of people from New York, now increase the poverty level, increase the black people, throw them all into a pot, and then make the weather shitty and the overall management of the state's resources shitty as well. You've got PA.

Cops grabbed my girls phone out of her hand while she was talking to our lawyer after a robbery attempt, shot and killed the intruder. They are fucking assholes here. He started talking to our lawyer all buddy buddy. Didn't allow her to piss for the 4 hours I was detained. Other than that smooth sailing

Western Pennsylvania is still fairly white

I live in western PA. It's summer now. It is hot. It is humid. I am moving soon, preferably to somewhere that's either drier or cooler.
Pittsburgh is a pretty nice city as far as those go I guess.
Nature wise it has some real beautiful places. Not in a grand bombastic way like some of the more well known places in the US, but in a more subtle, gentle way. It's nice.
Still got some nice small towns, but we also got a lotta really depressed and dying ones too. I'm out of the loop so I can't say if things are getting better or worse.
Pic related is a nice town I know

Attached: 1200px-Downtown_Mars%2C_PA.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

PA isn't like a plantation. The one time I was caught with pot the cop just told us to go home and let us keep our stuff. Said not to drive around and smoke. To keep it at home.

We need as many white people to move to Philly as possible. We're reclaiming it. The Liberty bell will ring again once all the niggers are expelled.

I think I'll fly to Pittsburgh this summer and have a look around.

Pittsburgh has a surprising amount of white people, but overall, its a fucking dump. Downtown is fucking disgusting and looks trashy as hell, you pass abandoned and decrepit houses when driving through the streets, and you end up in really shady ghetto areas surprisingly quickly. So many black people in downtown just standing around the bus stops. It's a weird, dumpy, depressing city. Philly is probably better.

The city cops shoot a lot of niggers

What do you thing about Erie?

ur also surround by wooods in a boring ass small town

The northeast in general is a fucking shithole.

I'm an hour and a half from New York City, Philadelphia, and 2 and a half from DC. I look out my window at a mountain, and have chickens in my back yard, and neighbors that being me pies and jam.

Outside of Pittsburgh seems kind of white and alright

good luck gettting a job in the middle of nowhere

gl having fun in the middle of nowhere

gl with the deer in the middle of nowhere

gl with ur 2 noisy ass neighboors in the middle of nowhere

gl with ur weather ''flooding '' in the middle of nowhere

gl with ur kids running off to the city to fuck niggers living in the middle of nowhere

gl with meth in the middle of nowhere

gl working in the city cause theres no jobs in the middle of nowhere

gl still getting robbed in the middle of nowhere by nigs

PA wood dwellers

Any big city in PA is hugely diverse

You wanna go way north of Philadelphia into Amish land.

Rare blacks, people open carry

Schools close on the first day of hunting season, because no shows up.

Attached: A3727F8A-5F24-4954-B2F5-41D203973E09.jpg (450x305, 65K)

unironically the best state

Attached: PA.jpg (1200x927, 101K)

Eire is 20% fucking refugees and a Democrat stronghold. Fuck that place.

Get as many whites in MA as possible, I get sick to my stomach every time I see a spic or a nigger.

Worcester county fag btw.

>reee cops are shit because I broke the law and got caught!
gas yourself

Attached: hippie.jpg (300x300, 15K)

seething ohio fag losing his mind

Good luck with smelling shit from ur local middle of nowhere farm

Gl driving 2 hours to work

Gl being bored out ur mind hence why PA fags are always on Jow Forums

Gl nature tress roads animal fucking up ur roads

Gl with that deer running in front of ur car

Gl with the overprice tax living

Gl with drving 1 hour to a supermarket for a bottle of soda

Gl in winter hahaha

>has no friends no life probably fucks deers

Based 570

You should more to wilkes-barre, tons if whites and not 1 basketball american in sight. Yup, no crime here.

The truth has been spoken/sang
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3jK8NCLFc

Attached: 1562013960351.jpg (640x641, 55K)

I live 30 min east of Pitt, I work a trade and frequent the city quite a bit. It's a liberal cesspool waiting to overflow. Not as bad as Portland or places in Cali but overall cringey filthy liberals. Pitt is stuck in the 70s with the Steelers and the 90s with hockey...that's all they know. Mark madden should fucking kill himself also.

Buy 100+ acres in the middle of the state then drive to a beer distributor for a 6pk of bud light lime... them you get pulled over for being out of inspection...oh look niggers dressed in black and yellow.

I also worked in Philly, nicer city but more niggers and the whites are borderline Weird. Some trade unions pay a lot for easy work.

Unironically I used to live in Bay Ridge Brooklyn, moved to PA, and only added 20 mins to my commute to midtown Manhattan. Bought my house for the cost of 4 years rent.

i live in pa it sucks, weather is crap, it's boring with nothing to do unless you want to live in a crime infested city

fuck outta here front plater

Nope, no front plate, no helmet

How the fuck long is your commute? That must take for fucking ever if you have to deal with rush hour on top of it all.

It's the same weather as the whole northeast, only an hour earlier.

you fuckers are the worst.

GO BACK.

I don't know about PA but here in Maine is it a shithole. Then again I'm kind of out in the woods which is great but I swear every new englander has lyme disease and makes them retarded as shit

>Philly is a really neat city though.
and you probably get peppers and cheesewiz on your cheesesteaks. Tourist detected. Philly is a shithole, lived there for 10 years before moving far into the suburbs

Just under 2 hours, it takes as long to get through the Lincoln tunnel as it does to get to it. I take the train from north jersey now, but don't have to go in much, I telecommute now. But I don't have to raise my kids in NYC, and I own my home outright.

hot af one day snowing the next, raining the next and constantly humid this time of year, it blows

Nope, but if I do, I'll make sure to slumlord my place as a halfway house. Hope we're neighbors. But you probably make lousy jam.

Such is life under the jet stream.

i can only guess you're in monroe

No, this place sucks.

Attached: guinea_v_paddy.png (860x947, 599K)

It's terrible, don't come here

If you drive alot you will go broke.

That would be west of Philly you dumb sandnigger

Yeah but that's DC to Maine the last 4 years. Winter starts the day after Halloween and ends the day after Easter. Then 3 weeks of rain, then 90 degrees with 90% humidity until it snows again.

i guess that's why so many in PA love winter, it's the only time the weather stays the same for a while and it's comfortable

PA is a great state. Philly suburbs are great and mostly white. Houses are fucking expensive though. 350k+. Very pro gun state. Stay out of Philly proper unless you want a cheesesteak or you're going to a Phillies game. Summers suck here though. Very humid. Many nice places in the Pocono mountains also and it's much cooler in the summer and houses are cheap. You can get a big house on a few acres for around 200k there.

Pa born and raised.
Central pa outside of the bigger cities are white af. But the medium to bigger towns are either dead or brown or both. Its gotten alot more diverse in the last few years.
Philadelphia would be great except for the crimes and the shity violent underclass.