Welcome to the new age

>Literally the matrix machine
>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>nano tagging, and watching our every move.
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits

theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/
>Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN

forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/02/23/20-mind-boggling-facts-about-quantum-computing-everyone-should-read/
>One possible explanation for why quantum computers work involves parallel universes. It has been theorized that qubits are able to exist in two states simultaneously because we are observing them in multiple universes simultaneously.

>D-wave accesses date from parallel dimensions
>cern access them directly.

Shills, bootlicking plebs, posts about taking meds, schizo, and /X/ will be directed to the OP. If you don't have a credible debate I wouldn't post, because I have posted numerous links, and sources to back me up.

Attached: 1538841553129.png (500x647, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf
scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/
cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/
home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers
computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html
cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab
eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs
perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/
steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart
youtu.be/Sr5c3yrc1Ok
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
youtu.be/65xLByzT1l0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMQC2q8NAc&t=32s
home.cern/science/experiments/cloud
cbsnews.com/news/geoengineering-treatment-stratospheric-aerosol-injection-climate-change-study-today-2018-11-23/
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d
blog.u2ec.org/wordpress/?p=2082
quadrant.ai
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
youtube.com/channel/UCSoUtjcq-LjPxPVZiAPYidQ
youtube.com/channel/UCzgiy1ILy6_jwdG3nxrW-nQ
youtube.com/user/MrMBB333
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf

scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/

cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
> D-Wave's Approach to Quantum Computing: 1000-qubits and Counting!

mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/

home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers

computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html

cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab

eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs

perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/

steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart

Attached: 1462981812434.png (1440x2560, 665K)

>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection

CERN Mock Human Sacrifice HOAX. But it still displays Spiritual Wickedness!
youtu.be/Sr5c3yrc1Ok
SYMMETRY - CERN dance-opera film (official trailer)
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
CGI 3D Animated Short "I, Pet Goat II" by - Heliofant
youtu.be/65xLByzT1l0
Great speech from Tomorrowland about apocalypse
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMQC2q8NAc&t=32s
CERN, Revisited (Pastor Charles Lawson)
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjh7UNHjtk&t=205s

Attached: download (21).jpg (336x150, 6K)

not even a conspiracy. the government openly funds could-seeding studies that involve practical use (however the shit they use isnt really that visible; chemtrails are bullshit)

> we came from monkeys
when will creationists stop this meme?

Formerly cloud feeding

>Shills, bootlicking plebs, posts about taking meds, schizo, and /X/ will be directed to the OP. If you don't have a credible debate I wouldn't post, because I have posted numerous links, and sources to back me up
Yes chemtrails

>Studies suggest they may influence cloud cover either through the formation of new aerosols (tiny particles suspended in the air that can grow to form seeds for cloud droplets) or by directly affecting clouds themselves.

cbsnews.com/news/geoengineering-treatment-stratospheric-aerosol-injection-climate-change-study-today-2018-11-23/

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d

Attached: 1555871227874.png (675x716, 394K)

>what is the bombardier beetle.
Checkmate.

>The total operating budget of the LHC runs to about $1 billion per year. The Large Hadron Collider was first turned on in August of 2008, then stopped for repairs in September until November 2009. Taking all of those costs into consideration, the total cost of finding the Higgs boson ran about $13.25 billion.

Why do most political leaders support these mad scientist's. More important why do we citizens stand by while the biggest machine on earth is controlling the fabric of time, creating strategic aerosol sprays for geoengineering, and looking for the patterns in the grid to control reality.

blog.u2ec.org/wordpress/?p=2082
> then the very conservative calculation for the total cost of the LHC project is $52.86 Billion.
>While it is hard to refute any of the above figures for a lower cost it might be reasonable to argue them for a higher cost compared to what is calculated here.
>Studies suggest they may influence cloud cover either through the formation of new aerosols (tiny particles suspended in the air that can grow to form seeds for cloud droplets) or by directly affecting clouds themselves.
quadrant.ai
>Quadrant builds award-winning deep learning models to assign labels and generate data which enables us to train accurate, discriminative models for our customers using significantly less labeled data.

Attached: Lovecraft, Georgie Rose, Quantum Computers, A.I..jpg (1028x941, 294K)

They spray the skies with sulphur, ammonia, aluminum, barium in order to curb 'climate change ' when in fact it's cause the problem. So what do they do ask for more money to spray for chemicals.

They're playing us for suckers.

Attached: download (8).jpg (284x177, 15K)

Attached: DvNQG5XVYAEMqJA.jpg (1164x536, 248K)

Attached: Quantum-Computing-Moores-Law (1).jpg (1028x551, 48K)

Attached: MandelaEffectHappyAtCernLaffing.jpg (900x506, 68K)

Attached: I-pet-goat-google-earth (1).jpg (1359x695, 232K)

One post bootlicking chump.

>Nice comeback we're all laughing at you.

Attached: lhcb_collaboration.jpg (600x345, 134K)

Attached: 359ab69e13d63bea907a2547d9e9b4a9.png (671x438, 628K)

Attached: 1553742299300m.jpg (1024x773, 149K)

Welcome to Cybercuck 2019:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

Attached: 1553475659171.jpg (1019x693, 588K)

Formerly Zuck's

fun fact: the "breadbowl" (better describe the "great american desert") dries up every century or so.
if they didnt do this, hundreds of millions of shitskins would be starving to death

Jesus Christ is the Messiah!
The end is nigh, repent and be saved!

youtube.com/channel/UCSoUtjcq-LjPxPVZiAPYidQ
youtube.com/channel/UCzgiy1ILy6_jwdG3nxrW-nQ
youtube.com/user/MrMBB333

>data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits
Bullshit, they can't even get me to click on Juden Peterstein videos despite recomending him to me several times a day. At worst they can censor content but they haven't removed anyone who didn't break TOS so who cares?