Seattle Police cry about not being trusted

What does Jow Forums think about police officers pouting about having a bad reputation due to systemic abuse and complete lack of accountability?

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-171153~2.png (1080x983, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
crosscut.com/2019/07/culture-toxic-morale-low-survey-seattle-police-officers-paints-bleak-picture
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
archive.is/zIPoG
youtube.com/watch?v=gMrBFNoHBkg
web.archive.org/web/20190711142314/https://crosscut.com/2019/07/culture-toxic-morale-low-survey-seattle-police-officers-paints-bleak-picture
pastebin.com/BqvMbZsY
youtube.com/watch?v=h3zVEBpwGns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"cry more"

Sounds more like their upset that they’re constantly being undermined by the toddler-tier politicians running Seattle.

Attached: E2836CF6-E64E-44E6-9151-7D12497CD04E.jpg (400x300, 31K)

I think Antifa is one or two fits away from getting a bunch of skulls cracked by a group of hi T guys in riot gear who do work out every day and have graduate degrees in violence.

The police are not your friend.

Attached: 80-F43-FDC-D8-F0-4-C70-845-E-97-DF868-DCDE4.jpg (512x402, 70K)

they're upset that the judicial branch of the city government refuses to prosecute crimes. We all saw the documentary, you can't hide it anymore you fucking commie shill fucktard.

Now imagine telling them to go gun down citizens who didn’t turn in their guns.

Attached: sea444443.jpg (634x805, 95K)

This. Another case of retarded leaders not understanding how their actions demoralize their workers. America needs to just fire it's entire leadership and start over.

hopefully, they all kill themselves

Attached: cops.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

I hate you faggots
crosscut.com/2019/07/culture-toxic-morale-low-survey-seattle-police-officers-paints-bleak-picture

That smirk on that girl. Every single one of them splooshed their granny panties.

They can literally move somewhere where they are respected! Let seattle be cop-free like they want to be. I'll be watching to see your city become great again!

Cops and leftists are absolute scum who deserve each other

>America needs to just fire it's entire leadership and start over.
*Fire at
>inb4 glow

They are mad because the Seattle mayor won’t let them arrest blatant criminals. They are working for shit money in an expensive city full of heroin addicts

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

I hate faggots like you who dont archive

archive.is/zIPoG

I got a network error faggot

Pol being much more anti cop than I expected

correct. has nothing to do with the general public not trusting them and everything to do with politicians interfering with law enforcement

Attached: creepyunclejoe.jpg (533x751, 54K)

Thank you for the relaxing video.

Cops follow orders. In a city like Seattle, that means letting criminals run free and hassling decent people. They'll do it, but no surprise they wouldn't enjoy it. The longer it goes on the more they'll tend to drag their feet and blow off orders.

>systemic abuse
What is that?

It's not like fucking Bellevue and Redmond aren't on the other side of the lake, or the WSP isn't always hiring, or some small jurisdiction doesn't need experienced bodies. What's keeping these pigniggers in Seattle is muh pensions. You're going to see a bifurcation in the SPD - lifers who are waiting to pension out and shit tier new hires. In 10 years the force will be awful from top to bottom.

>nigger crime accounts for 50% of all violent crime in the country
>extremely high political pressure to treat niggers like they’re fragile geniuses despite objectively being the worst people in the country
>cops hate their jobs
Well shit I dunno, seems complicated.

Fuck off, nigger. You "people" are cancer.

Attached: 136028851646.jpg (600x600, 54K)

What are you, the faggot Vice reporter covering the board today?

cops are the foot soldiers of this kike system and enforce its bullshit laws anyone on here who defends cops also defends the system they enforce.

Kind of hard to have sympathy for the police when they are willing to shoot you with a sniper rifle to protect homos.

Attached: 1561315187170.jpg (720x580, 233K)

Nice.

Attached: 3C43D9C2-539C-4D26-A7CD-905FEC4219B1.jpg (398x400, 11K)

Jow Forums hosts all sides all the time
"fuck cops" but also "fuck niggers" and "fuck bootlickers" and "fuck niggers" again just to drive the point home.
They are definitely not your friend and there definitely are assholes in the force that go out of their way to beat up anyone anytime anyhow, but there's also cops in the fucking jungle that just act so due to niggers.
So yeah, don't expect a single mind out of a group of people.
I still go to /gif/ for the cops and robbers threads, fuck niggers

Seattle police can't do anything because this same city council tied their hands and is not allowing them to do their jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=gMrBFNoHBkg

Soon all police will be brown. What White man want's a job where you where a camera and one wrong move gets you fired or thrown in jail?

I don't know why you would want to be a police office in any big city. The people elect politicians who don't like you or handicap you from enforcing the law.

that link dont work mate.
here have the proper one web.archive.org/web/20190711142314/https://crosscut.com/2019/07/culture-toxic-morale-low-survey-seattle-police-officers-paints-bleak-picture

It's just shilling, that's all. The day when white cops are outnumbered by nigger cops is the day the city dies. If all white cops gave up their jobs, all nigger-majority cities would implode.

Attached: 133676309.jpg (1215x1031, 482K)

Good cops kill niggers.
Bad cops protect (((Bolsheviks))).

they should quit then

if you work for evil, you are evil

>Cops stand around doing nothing about rioting and fights in the street or antifa taking over traffic
>Just doing our job! Why doesn't anyone trust us?

>graduate degrees in violence.
gotta remember that one

duh. the biggest threat to white people is cops

just be more trustworthy lol

>File: 80-F43-FDC-D8-F0-4-C70-84(...).jpg
Little Rock, Arkansas circa 1957

Do you ever actually walk around a big city? Most places on the West coast are shitholes full of nigs, spics, homeless, drug addicts, murderers, illegals etc

I'm white, I have good manners, if there's a disagreement I will take it to a higher lever later on and not at the moment, and I respect cops for the shitty job they have to do, especially when dealing with niggers that have exactly none of those aspects. Fuck pavement apes, seriously.

Attached: 16663548.jpg (512x640, 66K)

This video made me feel all tingly in my pants.

Attached: 1456883968270.jpg (565x486, 36K)

Archive not working right.

Here's a copy.
pastebin.com/BqvMbZsY

>Fined or thrown in jail
You're aware cops that shoot people get suspended with pay, right?

>Fuck pavement apes
Holy shit, that's a great term. Gonna call all beat cops this from now on. Thanks user.

And I hate faggots like you that are too stupid to use AdBlock.

Attached: 1412527851001.png (493x402, 24K)

It’s worth a gamble. Give them all a pink slip and have jews need not apply and no dual citizenship in the replacement criteria

No worries, nigger. Feel free.

should just quit en masse and let minorities take their spots.

brilliant

This won't change until liberal whites living in their gated communities get to taste the benefits of diversity.

Right? At least pay the cops enough to maintain a heroin habit. Maybe they can just fudge the records and raid the evidence locker instead.

pavement apes refers to nigs, not cops

I actually hope antifa kills a few people first

>Clicks count.
>AddBlock does nothing against traffic.
Calls other people stupid.

good, fuck cops
they all serve the zog anyway

Every white girls wet dream

>should just quit en masse and let minorities take their spots.

Accelerationism! How fast can we make Seattle into Venezuela II?

if it gets bad enough, the police chief of portland will put an implicit kill order, or "open season" status on antifa, and antifa will vanish.

This is what needs to happen if they're not going to uphold their end of the safe society bargain.

So it needs to get that bad. So it will.

They’re hardly minorities anymore. Why not call them coloreds again?

It's much funnier when you put the "hard knock life" song over it.

>if it gets bad enough, the police chief of portland will put an implicit kill order, or "open season" status on antifa, and antifa will vanish.
>portland
Isnt Portland California to 10 power when it comes to liberal hellholes?

San Francisco is still number one. Portland and Seattle are tied for 2.

No wonder you people are considered niggers. Seriously.

Yea that sound about right on the pozz scale.
I knew it sounded implausible.

Link + Archive.
Is not that hard Leaf. Now stop pretending to be angry when you are being a little bitch.

>city full of degenerate niggertrans commies hates law and order
whoa

Attached: 9gp52xrmgl331.jpg (614x768, 64K)

>suppress conservatives
>allow antifa to attack people
>create a pool of leftists
Why don’t anyone trust us

>flag

Attached: 1356388289241.jpg (480x653, 42K)

the faggot mayor, city hall has all police allowing crime to happen, drugs, and homelessness
cops cant do anything. they are told not to or lose their jobs

not just homos, pedos.

i know it's easy to talk shit about police, but how do these people propose handing the violent sociopathic criminals that kill people over the contents of their pockets? they have to be dealt with by force; holding hands and singing kumbaya will not stop some criminal retard from shooting a passerby over $20.

there are numerous shills all over the board including antifa faggots and tranny discord queers, and amazingly they hate cops
how are you fucking surprised? people who own things, have jobs, have homes and cars dont mind the cops or even like them since it keeps the worthless trash away from their shit
stupid faggot summerfag kids edgemasters need to fuck off

This city is a shithole, hope the cops abandon it. I'm out of here next week thank god.

It's abuse using a structured system or where a structured system will protect the abuser and punish the abused.

Antifa believes in "a coalition of the people" enforcing the streets. See the Russian Communist revolution for an example.. I'm not even kidding..

This, it's not like the cops are allowed to do shit right now anyways. I step over junkies shooting up daily on my way to work.

Robocops are the answer.

Attached: ed209_.jpg (1000x668, 258K)

already happening, there are police officers who can't even speak fluent english in new york city.

police are literally the one and only reason niggers even exist in the USA.

if the police all quit, i would have killed 150 niggers by this time tomorrow. i would go house to house in ghettos, killing every single nigger in their sleep.

by this time next year, i'd have killed almost one million niggers. before i get old and weak, i'd have killed every single nigger in america. and that's just me. it'd be much faster considering there's a million young men just like me.

if it were not for police, niggers would vanish from north america within a week.

so yes, fuck the police. i hate them. i hope they all get stabbed to death by niggers.

Empty the prisons.
Give the ex cons jobs
Police jobs.
Welcome to Clown World.

Attached: kisspng-harley-quinn-batman-joker-cartoon-comics-harley-5ac87af1844bd6.4579554115230881135419.jpg (900x1960, 238K)

Democrats running on reducing half the prison population.

Attached: honkette.png (604x754, 1013K)

Not a single mention of (((...)))

Attached: 1558021379930.png (512x512, 19K)

Leftists hate cops because they represent white authority. If you hate cops, it's likely for different reasons.

What could possibly go wrong? Oh, right, England. That could go wrong, I suppose.

Attached: dog bless england.jpg (1680x1272, 398K)

Love it...Low IQ getting a reality check.

You are apparently the hero we need, but that only exists within your own head, and so is merely a fucking chimera. The door is over there, useless fuckwit.

Attached: 1496435662213.gif (320x178, 407K)

Comfy video, thanks.

Enormously high IQ post.

The plan is going as it should...

found the audio
youtube.com/watch?v=h3zVEBpwGns

If we could get robo-drones that would just shoot every nigger sighted during times of unrest, I feel they could be very useful. Just my opinion.

Attached: possible.png (1018x598, 207K)

They chose to be the enforcement arm of a city ran by leftists. They deserve every goddamn thing that happens to them.

The real funny thing will be in 10-20 years when moat of these bankrupt shitholes stiff them on their pensions.