Uhhh guys?

Space is fake.

Attached: 1536626601077.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9Bzi_GyD0
popsci.com/proof-moon-landing-not-fake/
apolloinrealtime.org
youtu.be/5HMwKwWnV4k?t=1067
google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=how nasa filmed the lunar assent module&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=
youtu.be/lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=HGFcC5IZyvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: look.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

Fake and gay

he's grabbing something with his right hand you fuckwit

Attached: flip.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>go to space hundreds of times
>only a small pool of webms exist as disclaimers
Big think

The tip of one of his middle fingers hooked the pocket and that's all it took to shift his body weight significantly.

Attached: flipping.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

so is the force of the Earth hitting you as I take you down, scumbag

>just watch the feet
anti semtic

Attached: 1560605289048.jpg (679x758, 54K)

holy shit, these both look obviously green-screened. As obvious as Nick's new york penthouse.

When OP has the IQ of a somalian

Attached: dprting.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Attached: malfunction.webm (640x360, 2.24M)

Reminder that the jews come here daily to post (((conspiracy theories))) in order to discredit and gaslight.

Post a 9/11 truth thread... see how fast some Israeli shill starts talking about how the planes were holograms.

It's Pavlovian, and the goyim are the dogs. Train them to react to the magic words "muh spiracies, goyim!" and they shut down.

Jow Forums still isn't ready for the "space is fake and gay" pill yet

give them time

Jo, that is kinda weird senpai.

Who was filming?! Send out a rescue boat.

He hooks his little finger in the guys pocket.

Thanks for all those close-up shots. Next time be all grainy and shit like you asshats usually are. Saged.

Attached: 1338126315086.jpg (535x509, 45K)

Attached: ChrisHad.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

why do people try to prove that space or the moon landing are fake
you have absolutely no proof either way

Hollywood cannot recreate the effects of zero gravity as shown in these webms prove me wrong

Attached: ktie.webm (720x576, 1.23M)

If it was such a high profile conspicary wouldn't they double check their footage tho

Seems kinda low effort for a globe spanning "magic trick"

So many shills in here lol

Attached: 1480114294714.png (446x460, 112K)

Attached: momentum.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

If you think hes grabbing a tether youre deluted and nonobservant.

...............................wtf...
bros... this webm is fucking me up right now

I don't get it. His feet look fine.

Attached: bushnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Imagine being stupid enough to believe this real. If ignorance is bliss then being that retarded must be amazing.

If you keep your eyes on the microphone cable it's more obvious, especially when she moves it by the suspension wire without touching it. That's strange.

Full video with sound:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9Bzi_GyD0

Attached: moon.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

Lol at all the shills coming in to call everyone crazy for seeing how obviously fake these "space station" videos are. Blows my mind how anyone can look at ISS videos and still believe they're floating around in space.

>load up enough rocket fuel
>train astronauts for years
>fly ship into space
>haul tons of material
>stations in orbit, east and west, for decades
the most elaborate ruse. a diversion to distract us, from the HEIST OF THE MILLENIUM. haha, i had you all fooled. now i own the WORLD, haha. don't feel so bad, kid. it was rigged from the start.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: cleaning.webm (720x576, 1.55M)

Have you ever been swimming?

>kekistani flag

Only you fuckheads even look at these videos. I guess NASA is just trying to fool Jow Forums fags.
Big conspiracy. Where do you even find space station footage you fucking nerds?!

Attached: scubadiverss.webm (720x576, 464K)

why?

Is this another schizo thread?

false.

If humans never went to space or the moon, then what is space, really? Why can't we get there?

true

Attached: cgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Now I'm not fully down with it being fake but just for the fun of it.
Slowing footage simply down wouldn't give you the slow flying moon sand effect right?
Would laying out the floor with mini mines(like firecrackers) beneath a layer of sand give you the effect?

>its underwater
>it's suspension wires
>its all cgi
make up your mind schizos

>This retarded bullshit again
popsci.com/proof-moon-landing-not-fake/

apolloinrealtime.org
all 11000 hours of faked moon mission.

Attached: proof.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

yeah... I'm not seeing it.

But why fake space? Or implying that just NASA is fake?

Is there any gain to faking space? Maybe misuse of taxpayers' money?

Odd grip on what is obviously wire imma be honest.

what are we supposed to see here?

"what an amazing cheat.. uuh"
youtu.be/5HMwKwWnV4k?t=1067

Attached: satanaut.webm (1280x720, 332K)

Bingo! Why fake it?

google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=how nasa filmed the lunar assent module&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

CGI as in no CGI. Look at the shadow. It was always there. The real object was hidden and is revealed with some gay effects just before she grabs it.

so the arrow is pointing out that he has a shirt on?

>This thread

Attached: ygtbfkm.png (440x410, 192K)

If our space missions were faked, somebody would have spilled the beans.
Just like area 51. If anyone thinks the government could keep a secret for all this time is delusional. Some guy would have told some girl, or a reporter, or gotten a sweet book deal.
How many of you fags could keep a secret?

He's not pushing off how is he getting the momentum to flip.

Attached: greeen.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

That woman's hair is so fake gelled up to be that way, it's fucked, wouldn't her hair be free floating around her? She moves her head around and the hair is stiff like a fucking video game character on PS2.

Do you guys choose to believe in these conspiracies because it makes life more interesting to you? Does it make things more exciting and fascinating if it seems like there's some kind of "secret truth" and a conspiracy to hide it?
Is the truth just too boring to accept?

When China went to space:

youtu.be/lBL98p0wZ7g

back in the 90s female astronauts didnt have their hair setup like this

someone doesn't understand how digital video feeds work.

>"space is fake"
>"nukes are fake"
>"earth is flat"
>"ayys are here and look just like the ones on the x-files"
>*uses a smartphone*
>*plays online vidya*
>twitch chats/stream chats/game chats, etc are 99% toilet humor "dicks, shit, ass, pussy, cunt, sucking, fucking, etc"
I am utterly convinced that the overwhelming majority of humans, including about 96% of white dudes, are fucking retarded and have absolutely no souls, self awareness, or spatial awareness.

Attached: Gene - FUCK THIS SHIT!.gif (500x281, 1.35M)

>when did jews ever lie to you?
>also we found this passport after a nuclear holocaust, 100% this guy did it

Attached: hollow.webm (696x696, 718K)

yea that has nothing to do with green screen

That guy looks DNST3 to me

Mind you that thing supposedly lifted up and connected with the main capsule, which was traveling thousands of miles an hour. So fake.

What if they brainwash "astronauts" ala clockwork orange so everytime they try to tell all that shit is fake they immediately change the subject and that's why "space training" is so hard and needs a long time? What if leaving this earth means you die as soon as you get to the last layer of atmosphere? what if all that money they get from tax payers is getting used to make america like it is right now, brainwashed people to believe that they are a different gender in the chemicals used in food, to destroy society and keep all of us divided by some bullshit opinion, oh shit this is fucked man, totally fucked!!!!

holy shit! real people don't have pixels! a thing called CGI ( means computer generated image or smthng) are made of those!!1!

Attached: moontumble.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Just wtf is this supposed to be retard?
Show us your real flag kike.

It’s really kind of amazing that the pol crowd adamantly rejects it. Space is an an obvious psyop.

Attached: moongolf.webm (426x360, 2.95M)

stupid ass thread. OP is retarded

Attached: tug.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You are a literal retard.

nice try jew but i can see your flag has the same colors of israel. caught again.

frozen water from the airlock. dipshit.

Attached: fadeout.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

So why are they robbing us of all this money?

Attached: swimming.webm (720x576, 733K)

So far only the wire webms inside have been eery to me

Everything else makes me think it's not a psy op

they faded between two different cuts

wow i'm convinced! space isn't real

THIS!

Imagine being a retarded spherecuck in 2019

Attached: 1522841724943.jpg (1200x915, 900K)

clearest underwater footage ever taken
didn't know there was a mini-earth under the ocean

You think it's funny, but people actually believe this shit on YouTube. Mostly boomers. Owen Benjamin bought it wholesale

>UfOrvoX4
i am honestly concerned for you user you are deluded i do believe their is a slight motive for faking the moon landing but all the iss footage?
go to /x/ you fucking dipshit

Maybe the craft is rotating or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGFcC5IZyvs
"Without Space"
Funny faces by Buzz

Control of space, knowledge of rocketry, the nature of the territory, the boundaries of our realm and the nature of the celestial bodies are all closely guarded and valuable secrets to both the MIC and intelligence agencies. This is invaluable knowledge really.
For example, you can’t successfully deploy a long range missle through the atmosphere without knowing the shape of the earth, the accurate distance between locations/coordinates and the physics of the atmosphere. Another example - let’s say we want to deploy Arial spy apparatus or a weapon, but it will be visible from the ground. What story will you tell people in order to convince them it’s harmless and hide its true nature?
Remember, everything in between wars is preparation for war.

Neil even said the earth was concave.

>pear shaped

the ones where the shirts get deformed is just because of clothing rigidity poking it out because it is zero gravity, like how sometimes when you are wearing jeans and the crotch folds out in a way that makes it look like youve got a boner. the i first one the guy just catches his friends pocket with his pinky to keep him from floating too far out of frame, no wire.